Colin Powell is a true American hero

Perzactly....The chump who served as Chimpy Bush's sock pouppet and got Murica mired in an unnecessary war that cost trillions, is a "hero" to these moonbats.

There seemed to be a point where Powell had enough and started being honest.
But hard to tell because they buried him from the media after that.

In my 51 years on earth I have never heard a news outlet speak ill of a dead politician. They ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS make them seem like they were the best, greatest, most awesome among us. And there's absolutely no way in hell there hasn't been at least one time that one of these people SHOULD have been disparaged in some way.

That will all change when the ONE MAN who TRULY tried to go against the establishment dies.

Its amazing that so many people are blinded by politics.

Easy,

Verify your sources:

"President Donald Trump and his supporters on social media are citing unverified “Russian intelligence” from 2016 as evidence that Hillary Clinton “was behind the entire Russian collusion hoax.” But that so-called intelligence is largely a reflection of publicly available information at the time. Federal investigations since then have documented multiple links between Trump associates and individuals tied to the Russian government."

Easy,
You will believe anything that matches your narrative. This makes you easy to manipulate... Do yourself some respect and treat all information the same and investigate it equally..

Pushing this out makes you easy fool.. Treat yourself with a bit more respect..
Dude, just stop - you whine about sources and ignore statements and evidence provided by President Obama's own FBI. Holy shit, CT - after 6 years it is time to let go of the snowflake BS, the clinging to denial that the whole 'Russian Collusion' was a campaign hoax perpetrated by Hillary that was turned into outright treason by Obama, Biden, and the Obama administration.

D-Diane Feinstein 'outed' criminal Obama CIA Director John Brennan for illegally, criminally spying on Congress. Investigation reveled he and the FBI had been illegally spying on reporters, the media, Americans, Congress, USSC Justices, election candidates, and the newly elected President and his team. To avoid prison Brennan appeared before Congress, admitted to the criminal spying on Congress, apologized, and vowed not to do it again...which was proven to be a lie because he did so against Trump.

Official reports, even evidence in the form of released govt documents - as reported - prove the FBI BRIEFED OBAMA AND BIDEN on the FACT that Hillary's team had come up with a plot to sued Russian-Intel Service (RIS) propaganda against Trump. This is not even in question anymore. More evidence goes on to prove Obama, Biden, and his criminal administration went on to take up where Hillary left off - or where they cut Hillary off.
- Durham has indicted Hillary's lawyer, Sussman, with the help of proven dirty FBI agents Strozk and Page who is working with him.

The FISA Court had provided the evidence the FBI, under Mueller and Comey, have been illegally spying on Americans, our govt, our USSC, for DECADES and evidence that new FBI Director Wray is still running a corrupt / criminal FBI.

So, again, just STOP. You are spreading debunked, disproven LIES, talking points, and propaganda.

Its his support for Bush lies that made him suspect as a traitor.

During his career he supported / worked for both Bush and Obama. I do not consider Powell a 'traitor' for his personal political views. During his time serving both Presidents he used his expertise and intelligence to advise each to the best of his ability. He can not be held accountable for the decisions those Presidents eventually made.

Powell was set up and he knows it...

He spent 3 days being fed false information in the CIA...

Truth is, he believed his President and the people working for him... We know they were a bunch idealogical idiots...

But just look at the ones working for Trump, they were far worse... They told lie after lie for their leader... Loyalty over truth...

Bullshit!

Powell was a MIC snake-oil salesman. Eisenhower warned us about guys like him!

Dude, just stop - you whine about sources and ignore statements and evidence provided by President Obama's own FBI. Holy shit, CT - after 6 years it is time to let go of the snowflake BS, the clinging to denial that the whole 'Russian Collusion' was a campaign hoax perpetrated by Hillary that was turned into outright treason by Obama, Biden, and the Obama administration.

D-Diane Feinstein 'outed' criminal Obama CIA Director John Brennan for illegally, criminally spying on Congress. Investigation reveled he and the FBI had been illegally spying on reporters, the media, Americans, Congress, USSC Justices, election candidates, and the newly elected President and his team. To avoid prison Brennan appeared before Congress, admitted to the criminal spying on Congress, apologized, and vowed not to do it again...which was proven to be a lie because he did so against Trump.

Official reports, even evidence in the form of released govt documents - as reported - prove the FBI BRIEFED OBAMA AND BIDEN on the FACT that Hillary's team had come up with a plot to sued Russian-Intel Service (RIS) propaganda against Trump. This is not even in question anymore. More evidence goes on to prove Obama, Biden, and his criminal administration went on to take up where Hillary left off - or where they cut Hillary off.
- Durham has indicted Hillary's lawyer, Sussman, with the help of proven dirty FBI agents Strozk and Page who is working with him.

The FISA Court had provided the evidence the FBI, under Mueller and Comey, have been illegally spying on Americans, our govt, our USSC, for DECADES and evidence that new FBI Director Wray is still running a corrupt / criminal FBI.

So, again, just STOP. You are spreading debunked, disproven LIES, talking points, and propaganda.
easy, that is not true...

We have shown the Hillary link is untrue...

Obama and Biden knew of Trump's link to Russia because they were monitoring the Russians... Why aren't you asking why the Trump Campaign was communicating with Russian operatives... Why was Trump Campaign giving Russian Spy intel?

As for your last paragraph... Prove it... Actually you made a lot of allegations... Can you prove it with credible sources... (Gateway Pundit is not creditable)

easy, that is not true...We have shown the Hillary link is untrue...

No, you haven't. As I showed, Obama's own FBI proved it. I will stick to the proven, existing evidence, such as the FBI's released documents and Durham's Strzok/Page FBI-backed indictment of Sussman to your continued emotion and opinion.

No, you haven't. As I showed, Obama's own FBI proved it. I will stick to the proven, existing evidence, such as the FBI's released documents and Durham's Strzok/Page FBI-backed indictment of Sussman to your continued emotion and opinion.
Link to the documents you are looking at please...

Link to the documents you are looking at please...
CT, I have given you something like 12 links to reputable media sources and government documents. Enough of the BS and / or desire to be spoon-fed. More than enough has been provided to prove your refusal to accept fact, your denial of reality is just that.

Do you enjoy humiliating yourself by self-identifying as an idiot by posting such stupid comments?

The fact that the FISA Court released evidence from its own investigation proving the FBI has been defrauding the FISA Court, violating the Constitution, and criminally spying on *everyone for DECADES under former FBI Directors Mueller and Comey has been highly reported, have been the subject of many thread topics, and have contained many, many links providing the articles and that evidence is widely known...as you know.

From time to time, either hoping people have forgotten or having forgotten the last time you humiliated yourself, you make the same stupid. self-abusing comments like the one above.

Hey, if you don't mind continuously, routinely humiliating yourself in such fashion who am I to get in your w

Do you enjoy humiliating yourself by self-identifying as an idiot by posting such stupid comments?

The fact that the FISA Court released evidence from its own investigation proving the FBI has been defrauding the FISA Court, violating the Constitution, and criminally spying on *everyone for DECADES under former FBI Directors Mueller and Comey has been highly reported, have been the subject of many thread topics, and have contained many, many links providing the articles and that evidence is widely known...as you know.

From time to time, either hoping people have forgotten or having forgotten the last time you humiliated yourself, you make the same stupid. self-abusing comments like the one above.

Hey, if you don't mind continuously, routinely humiliating yourself in such fashion who am I to get in your way.
We get it asswipe. You now hate Mueller & Comey because they're not part of your cult & stood up to 45. You didn't give a rat's ass about what the F.B.I. were doing previous to the above standing up to your boy.

Did I make you sad? Do you want to file a Hurt Feelings Report, Trump asslicking crybaby?

Its his support for Bush lies that made him suspect as a traitor.
Yea, yea, yea. Powell is now a traitor because he supported Bush who refused to kiss 45's ass.

Do you Trump asslickers ever tire of groveling before the ex game show host?

Perzactly....The chump who served as Chimpy Bush's sock pouppet and got Murica mired in an unnecessary war that cost trillions, is a "hero" to these moonbats.
How long before you anti vaxx jerkoffs claim that Powell fell & hit his head, not dying from COVID?

Yea, yea, yea. Powell is now a traitor because he supported Bush who refused to kiss 45's ass.

Do you Trump asslickers ever tire of groveling before the ex game show host?
Fuck Rigby. He's a Kremlin shit stirrer

RIP General Powell. Hell of a man and hell of a soldier

1634594173931.jpeg

We get it asswipe. You now hate Mueller & Comey because they're not part of your cult & stood up to 45. You didn't give a rat's ass about what the F.B.I. were doing previous to the above standing up to your boy.

Did I make you sad? Do you want to file a Hurt Feelings Report, Trump asslicking crybaby?
No, yiu don't understand because you've just proven you're STUPID.

What do you NOT understand about the fact that the FISA COURT RELEASED EVIDENCE THAT THE FBI, FOR 2 DECADES+ UNDER MUELLER AND COMEY...AND NOW WRAY, VIOLARED BITH CONSTITUTION AND US LAW BY ILLEGALLY SPYING ON AMERICANS AND GOVT OFFICIALS?!

Forum List

Back