What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Colin Powell is a true American hero

ElmerMudd

Gold Member
Reaction score
Colin Powell is a true American hero. There are great examples of the deranged people who feel empowered on this message board.

1621115575085.png

Disir

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Reaction score
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
Colin Powell is a true American hero. There are great examples of the deranged people who feel empowered on this message board.

View attachment 489912

Another American hero of convenience. Almost as if Iraq never happened. Hmmm?
Perzactly....The chump who served as Chimpy Bush's sock pouppet and got Murica mired in an unnecessary war that cost trillions, is a "hero" to these moonbats.

wamose

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I will always think of powell and the opportunist and affirmative action general
"Affirmative action general". That's good. If I remember right, there was some nepotism involved in his success as well. I never liked that guy because I found it hard to believe anything he said. He seemed like a political weasel to me.

Disir

Platinum Member
Reaction score

View attachment 489912

Another American hero of convenience. Almost as if Iraq never happened. Hmmm?
Perzactly....The chump who served as Chimpy Bush's sock pouppet and got Murica mired in an unnecessary war that cost trillions, is a "hero" to these moonbats.
Yep. Happens frequently.

Ooooohh, you had a one liner that I agree with because it fits my attention span.

OP
ElmerMudd

ElmerMudd

Gold Member
Reaction score
"It creates an environment where deranged people feel empowered."

Thar part of his quote is very true! It speaks very well about the Democrat Party.
You provided the ultimate grade school play ground response, "I know you are, what am I"
Is that the best you can do?

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Reaction score
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
I will always think of powell and the opportunist and affirmative action general
You could only hope to be 1/100 th of the man that Colin Powell is, you piece of shit.
What has that sock puppet chump done for Murica lately, that doesn't involve a meme?

Grampa Murked U

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Ah another former Nazi turned leftist hero
Don’t rewrite history. Powell was well respected until he pushed the Iraq war. He admitted his mistake.

That deserves to be respected.
I'm not rewriting anything. Just using the language of the left. You morons made the bed. Sleep in it

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$295.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List