COLDER Greenland GAINS Ice In June – Media Silent

At normal temps, they emit at wavelengths that overlap the the absorption spectrum of the other gas.

Hence, the emissions of each warm the other.

Why does this confooz you so?
LOL.. Prove your assertion...

Long Wave Radiation​

The longwave radiation term Qb represents the electromagnetic energy that is radiated outward by the earth (land and sea) at a rate depending on the absolute temperature of the local surface.

From: Descriptive Physical Oceanography (Sixth Edition), 2011

The absolute temperature of the molecule decreases with altitude. This means that the EMR emitted is in longer wavelength than those gases can absorb. IE: why there is no lower tropospheric hot spot, which is required by the AGW hypothesis. It is also why all modeling fails with 100% certainty.

This means that the EMR emitted is in longer wavelength than those gases can absorb.
Nope. Emission is a spread, that spread always goes out into the shorter wavelengths, out to infinity. There's no cutoff. So says Planck's Law.

So, your theory is wrong. End of story.

IE: why there is no lower tropospheric hot spot,
There is. You're just lying about it. "You're just lying about it" is the answer to most of your questions.

Come on, at least come up with some new denier lies. You're just phoning in old lies, and it's kind of insultig.

So you've admitted the OP is garbage.

Do you have any other point to make, or are you just screaming for the sake of screaming now?

Another example of Mamooth putting words in people's mouths.

From page one you never read despite it is in the open:

"The month of June is breaking records across the Greenland ice sheet, and not records for warmth and melt –as the mainstream media have trained you to expect– but new benchmarks for COLD and GAINS.

The SMB gains occurring right now across Greenland are truly astonishing.

Data-driven FACTS reveal vast regions to the south have been GAINING RECORD/NEAR-RECORD LEVELS of snow & ice all month.

Never before in June has the Greenland ice sheet grown by more than 4 Gigatons in a single day (since 1981 when DMI records began), but now the past week has gone and delivered two such days — June 3, and now yesterday, June 10.

In fact, yesterday’s gains actually neared 5 Gts — you can see from the chart below how anomalous that gain is for the time of year:"

1656259112496.png

boldings mine

===

I stand by the article, but it was for a single month only which was very unusual since it is that month when the melt season is in earnest, but NOT that month and year.

Showed YOU this chart several times and again here.

Your vapid stupidity is clear to the public

Nope. Emission is a spread, that spread always goes out into the shorter wavelengths, out to infinity. There's no cutoff. So says Planck's Law.

There is. You're just lying about it. "You're just lying about it" is the answer to most of your questions.

Come on, at least come up with some new denier lies. You're just phoning in old lies, and it's kind of insultig.
AND you got it backwards... LOL..... :laughing0301::laughing0301:
Planks law is about the emission wavelength GROWING IN LENGTH as the molecule cools... MY gawd. You don't have a damn clue about what you are pontificating about....

AND you got it backwards... LOL.....
No, I'm right, and you're clueless. YOu only know what your cult told you to say.

Planks law is about the emission wavelength GROWING IN LENGTH as the molecule cools...
That's part of it, but leaving out the rest makes you look stupid.

3b9d440d991d5c952f6e318fd5829526ffafc927

Nu is frequency, B is power density, T is temperature.

Power density never goes to zero for any frequency/wavelength, no matter what T is.

That means your main premise is totally wrong.

Thanks for playing, and we have some lovely parting gifts for you, including the USMB Home Game.

IF a molecule emits at 12-16um at 70 deg F it is a short wave...
IF a molecule emits at 16-20um it is 0 deg F and slightly longer.
When we reach absolute Zero, -236 deg F the wave is infinite in length...

Please stop... You're going to hurt yourself.

Insulting is dealing with a moron who has no clue what he/she is talking about.

No, I'm right, and you're clueless. YOu only know what your cult told you to say.

That's part of it, but leaving out the rest makes you look stupid.

3b9d440d991d5c952f6e318fd5829526ffafc927

Nu is frequency, B is power density, T is temperature.

Power density never goes to zero for any frequency/wavelength, no matter what T is.

That means your main premise is totally wrong.

Thanks for playing, and we have some lovely parting gifts for you, including the USMB Home Game.
DO the damn math moron... You do not have a clue

IF a molecule emits at 12-16um at 70 deg F it is a short wave...
IF a molecule emits at 16-20um it is 0 deg F and slightly longer.
Sweet Jeebus, no.

In every case, you don't know what the frequency of an emitted photon will be. It will likely be somehere around a certain value, determined by temperature, but it has a smaller probability of being any value.

You're not right. You're not even wrong.

Garbage like yours belongs in the "Official Thread for Denial of GreenHouse Effect and Radiative Physics" thread. Stop polluting other threads with it.

Another example of Mamooth putting words in people's mouths.

From page one you never read despite it is in the open:

"The month of June is breaking records across the Greenland ice sheet, and not records for warmth and melt –as the mainstream media have trained you to expect– but new benchmarks for COLD and GAINS.
Only a self-deluded cultist denier could write "–as the mainstream media have trained you to expect–" and imagine being taken seriously. That alone should have tipped you off that the entire business was manufactured farce. Repeating such trash while wishing really hard for it to be factual will get you nowhere. But okay, okay, have a cookie.

Only a self-deluded cultist denier could write "–as the mainstream media have trained you to expect–" and imagine being taken seriously. That alone should have tipped you off that the entire business was manufactured farce. Repeating such trash while wishing really hard for it to be factual will get you nowhere. But okay, okay, have a cookie.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahhhhaaahaah!!!!!

The post one article is from,

Principia Scientific International

Only an ignoramus as yourself run on prejudice to ignore the data and the science research links that were in the website you hated.

You didn't read the article either since the data is from POLAR PORTAL website which was properly shown.

1656285725587.png

1656285745095.png

You are one lazy ass warmist/alarmist please put me back on ignore to free me from your idiocy.

Post one article remains unchallenged

Sweet Jeebus, no.

In every case, you don't know what the frequency of an emitted photon will be. It will likely be somehere around a certain value, determined by temperature, but it has a smaller probability of being any value.

You're not right. You're not even wrong.

Garbage like yours belongs in the "Official Thread for Denial of GreenHouse Effect and Radiative Physics" thread. Stop polluting other threads with it.
You ignore the empirical demonstration by observation. This is why your opinion is invalid. You do not understand the science or the relationship necessary for energy transfer.

Not going to further waste my time with you.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahhhhaaahaah!!!!!

Only an ignoramus as yourself run on prejudice to ignore the data and the science research links that were in the website you hated.

You didn't read the article either since the data is from POLAR PORTAL website which was properly shown.

View attachment 662676

View attachment 662677

You are one lazy ass warmist/alarmist please put me back on ignore to free me from your idiocy.

Last Update...
1656289814538.png

Nobody ever said otherwise. You just kept lying about that, for reasons that no one can figure out. I mean, if you're going to lie, don't be such a mewling dumbshit about it.

We just correctly kept pointing out a one-month blip doesn't mean anything in comparison to the long-term trend of ongoing ice mass loss in Greenland.

Do you agree with that observed reality, or do you disagree, and why?

Last edited:
I see. And precisley where can we look at that?

Keep in mind that normal people don't accept your usual "BECAUSE I SAY SO!" as an actual valid source.
I cited hard observed empirical evidence. A paper you refused to read, or you do not have the ability to understand. I tried to dumb it down for you..

Have a nice day...

Indeed. Obvious is obvious. And as mamooth immediately pointed out 2 whole frickin' years ago!
You were unable to grasp that snowfall is not temperature. You looked at a big late snowstorm and declared it was proof of something. It's really evidence backing up AGW theory. Warmer air can hold more moisture, so more snow falls. That's counterbalanced by more melt and more calving, so Greenland continues to shed mass.

I suggest you keep repeating until in sinks in.

Snowfall is not temperature.
Again,
Founded in 2010, Principia Scientific International (PSI) is an organization based in the United Kingdom which promotes fringe views and material to claim that carbon dioxide is not a greenhouse gas.
Your source is a sick joke. Yet you linger here with your fellow deniers, beating the same skinless drum, over and over again, insanely expecting a different outcome, with sticks so splintered your fingers bleed constantly..

I suggest finding something useful to do instead.

You were never removed from my ignore list and your crap article's interpretation was immediately and sufficiently challenged. No fault of the Danish. Unlike you idiots, they have no difficulty disclosing their extremely pertinent disclaimers right upfront, such as curiously not including any ice loss due to calving. That alone would make a sensible person pause and ask themself, "Self, why don't they include ice loss due to calving?" You lame brains? Evidently not so much. Perhaps any sort of meta scale analysis is not their purpose at all? AT ALL? Maybe they just use it to forecast the local weather? They also stack models on top of models, periodically tweak and retrofit all the data to best align with their current favorite massage therapy, and actually calculate the daily change in surface water mass rather than "ice gain" or loss. Doesn't that sound exactly like the kind of stuff you idiots always whine about whenever the IPCC puts out a new report? But when the Danes do it -- that suddenly means it's okay. Fine and dandy.

You people are lamer than a cat after encountering a sickle bar. Only the cat would cry far less and make more sense.

Last edited:
Indeed. Obvious is obvious. And as mamooth immediately pointed out 2 whole frickin' years ago!

Again,

Your source is a sick joke. Yet you linger here with your fellow deniers, beating the same skinless drum, over and over again, insanely expecting a different outcome, with sticks so splintered your fingers bleed constantly..

I suggest finding something useful to do instead.

What you really mean to say is that the Polar Portal information is intimidating you as the facts within are hurting your small confused brain since debate is what usually settle things while YOU keep running away instead like the coward you are.

Post one article that TERRIFIES you remains unchallenged because it is too difficult for you to address it.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back