COLDER Greenland GAINS Ice In June – Media Silent

Both CO2 and methane are carbon based "greenhouse" gases at STP. "AGW" means the anthropogenic (or manmade) portion of global warming. The extra warming vastly due to human extraction of sequestered carbon followed by its release at or above the planet surface, whereas the broader term "GW" means the manmade plus the natural warming (/cooling). We also add warming by clear cutting old growth forests, polluting waterways, and paving paradise.

Both CO2 and methane are carbon based "greenhouse" gases at STP. "AGW" means the anthropogenic (or manmade) portion of global warming. The extra warming vastly due to human extraction of sequestered carbon followed by its release at or above the planet surface, whereas the broader term "GW" means the manmade plus the natural warming (/cooling). We also add warming by clear cutting old growth forests, polluting waterways, and paving paradise.

You still don't know.

Try again.

Mamooth like the other ignorant warmist/alarmists here don't even know what the AGW conjecture consist of.
Since your butthurt sent you here, and since you responded to Westwall running from this question ...

... why don't you tell us what "constructively reinforce" means, in the context of the H20 and CO2 emission spectrums?

Now, I do know, of course. It's some technobabble that a denier made up in vain attempt to sound intelligent.

I know what a pickle this puts you in. You know Westwall was being a fuktard, but your cult forbids you from saying that. It will be funny to see how you dodge.

Last edited:
And they do. The CO2 spectrum and and H2O spectrum overlap in a lot of places, so one has no problem warming the other with their IR emissions.

This is basic stuff, and Billy fails at it.
Tell me moron, at what wavelength do the molecules emit? This is temperature dependent, so be careful how you answer.

You deny basic physics with your bull shit. Only absorption is controlled by the construction of the molecule. Emissions are dependent on the temp at the time of emission.. IF the molecule is cold it will emit at a wavelength that other gases cannot absorb due to the elongated wavelength.

It works the other way around and this is why they are so confused. As the water warms it releases CO2....as it cools it takes I'm CO2...the CO2 PPM is a function of ocean water temp.
And the truth is they just don't know very much about it.
All we know for certain is that they use climate hysteria to transfer wealth away from the USA

Principia Scientific International

COLDER Greenland GAINS Ice In June – Media Silent

Published on June 15, 2020

Written by Cap Allon

Excerpt:

The month of June is breaking records across the Greenland ice sheet, and not records for warmth and melt –as the mainstream media have trained you to expect– but new benchmarks for COLD and GAINS.

The SMB gains occurring right now across Greenland are truly astonishing.

Data-driven FACTS reveal vast regions to the south have been GAINING RECORD/NEAR-RECORD LEVELS of snow & ice all month.

Never before in June has the Greenland ice sheet grown by more than 4 Gigatons in a single day (since 1981 when DMI records began), but now the past week has gone and delivered two such days — June 3, and now yesterday, June 10.

In fact, yesterday’s gains actually neared 5 Gts — you can see from the chart below how anomalous that gain is for the time of year:

LINK

======

CO2 must be pooped out up there, Jack Frost refuses to stand down!
Lake Mead is turning into a pond and we don't hear anything about that in the media either.

"Oh noes,
If the reservoir drops below 895 feet — a possibility still years away — the lake would reach dead pool status, with potentially catastrophic consequences for millions of people across Arizona, California, Nevada and parts of Mexico.
How will we water the almonds then!?," cried Tommy.
"This is deadly serious stuff," Robert Glennon, an emeritus professor at the University of Arizona who specializes in water law and policy, told NBC News on Wednesday.
Added Frank, the Alarmed Crusader, "Our fancy power boats will Shirley grind to a halt!"

Thank you for admitting you don't know.

It is why I bring it up to show you mamooth crick and other warmist/alarmists show total inability to answer standard 101 stuff about AGW conjecture which is in TWO parts.

Cheers.
What is it you think I cannot answer?

Another link free chart you post while you continue to ignore the ONE-month chart I posted with a link which was a YEAR AGO!

You have a problem.
So, you do believe a "trend" that has lasted one month refutes a trend that has lasted decades?

1656246295911.png

Lake Mead is turning into a pond and we don't hear anything about that in the media either.
This region is known for its long-lasting droughts. They last 100 or more years very frequently in geological history. We are on the cooling side of the 360 year solar cycle. This means the La Niña flow aloft will become the persistent weather pattern long term.

Winter Predicton.JPG

This region is known for its long-lasting droughts. They last 100 or more years very frequently in geological history. We are on the cooling side of the 360 year solar cycle. This means the La Niña flow aloft will become the persistent weather pattern long term.

View attachment 662450
Sounds like the same old fossil fuel/ military industry talking points we've been hearing for 50 years at least.

In the meantime we are $ 31 trillion dollars in debt while China is leading the world in fighting climate change .....slowing global warming , being conservative with our resources..... establishing lithium mines everywhere..... about to crash the petrodollar with Russia, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Brazil and a couple other countries.

We're dumping a trillion dollars a year on "National Security" since
9/11.

Last edited:
Sounds like the same old fossil fuel/ military industry talking points we've been hearing for 50 years at least.

In the meantime we are $ 31 trillion dollars in debt while China is leading the world in fighting climate change .....slowing global warming , being conservative with our resources..... establishing lithium mines everywhere..... about to crash the petrodollar with Russia, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Brazil and a couple other countries.

We're dumping a trillion dollars a year on "National Security" since
9/11.

I deal in facts I can prove. Geological records, Paleo Records. Don't use left wing talking points and fallacy arguments. Refute the facts presented. SHOW YOUR WORK do not regurgitate drone talking points.

So, you do believe a "trend" that has lasted one month refutes a trend that has lasted decades?

View attachment 662437

Sigh, already told YOU that it is a ONE-month report, didn't you read the title of the article on page one?

COLDER Greenland GAINS Ice In June – Media Silent​

What is it you think I cannot answer?

I wrote:

It is why I bring it up to show you mamooth crick and other warmist/alarmists show total inability to answer standard 101 stuff about AGW conjecture which is in TWO parts.

You are getting desperate with a terrible deflection.

Last edited:

View attachment 662437

Meanwhile from IMBIE:

1656254869618.png

1656254892126.png

:muahaha:

Tell me moron, at what wavelength do the molecules emit? This is temperature dependent, so be careful how you answer.
At normal temps, they emit at wavelengths that overlap the the absorption spectrum of the other gas.

Hence, the emissions of each warm the other.

Why does this confooz you so?

Forum List

Back