Coffee Party, the non-fringe

LOL, the coffee party are non-fringe.

get out the hip boots, chit is getting deep.:lol:

Yep, another lie (and with an emotocon too! How original).

LJ_Shocked-vi.gif

:lol:

Not as scary as big government Obama supporters, like these folks for example:

YouTube - Obama Voters

:lol: What a non-surprising response.

I posted the video to make a point about the tea parties having a fringe element. And you make the whole "But Mom! They're worse!" argument. :rofl:

No, you posted your video because you are a useful idiot to big gov stooges.

Same as always bobby boi.

Nope.

I'm pretty sure I know the reasonings behind my posting there Xeno. But hey, keep thinking I'm apart of this "vast left wing conspiracy". :rofl:

But hey Xeno, if you don't want to at least admit the fact that the Tea Parties have a fringe element, then all hope is truly loss for such a group if the people are supposedly the ones with a head on their shoulder are willing to ignore the fringe for votes.

Not as scary as big government Obama supporters, like these folks for example:

YouTube - Obama Voters

:lol: What a non-surprising response.

I posted the video to make a point about the tea parties having a fringe element. And you make the whole "But Mom! They're worse!" argument. :rofl:

DogBoi has a problem with Real Americans...which comprises the tea Party Movement. but then he subscribes to Nancy Pelosi and the 'AstroTurf' Nazi crap.

I expect no less. He's a typical Lib/Statist.

Blame, Minimize, Deny, Obfuscate. His posts show it.

As the US Message Board becomes more and more dominated by the RW fringe, it's nice to see a grass roots political movement counter the hysterical and divisive rhetoric of the RW.
It's also nice to see dozens and more groups of moderate Americans with an expansive vision for America, not one clouded by the wedge issues of guns, gays and abortion.
Not one person showed up at the many coffee party meetings yesterday with a firearm on their hip. A refreshing and civilized change where issues are discussed and opinions expressed so unlike the shout-down so common at Tea Parties.
Rational Americans, willing to agree to disagree with civility gives one hope for our future; the corse, angry and hysterical tea baggers ought to take a look, and for a change listen.

the right wing lunatic fringe is laughing, because like most mentally disturbed people, they see things through a looking glass.

:eusa_shhh:

Nope.
Its not a 'conspircy' bobby boi, its right out in the open.

They have been conditioning you for years, its pavlovian the way we can always count on you or someone like you to try and claim any protest against big gov is either :

Stupid
racist
fringe

You are the guy ol Vlad Lenin was talking about when he coined the phrase 'useful idiots.'

DogBoi has a problem with Real Americans...which comprises the tea Party Movement. but then he subscribes to Nancy Pelosi and the 'AstroTurf' Nazi crap.

So let me just get this straight:

Tea Party people = Real Americans.
Everyone else = Not Real Americans.

And not supporting the fringe element of the tea parties makes me a statist.

Just wanting to get these things you're saying straight. :eusa_eh:

every party has a fringe element to it.

And the rest of the party should reject such a element. However, Xeno seems to ignore it because that would be admitting that the tea parties are not quite invincible to the ills of other groups.

you ARE saying that there is a fringe ELEMENT to the tea parties, right? not that the entire party is on the fringe?

It makes you a willing supporter of gov waste, fruad and ineffectiviness.

Just like Barry and his crowd want you to be, its the same in both parties.

Useful idiot.

Its not a 'conspircy' bobby boi, its right out in the open.

They have been conditioning you for years, its pavlovian the way we can always count on you or someone like you to try and claim any protest against big gov is either :

Stupid
racist
fringe

You are the guy ol Vlad Lenin was talking about when he coined the phrase 'useful idiots.'

Did I call the entire tea party stupid, racist, or fringe? I think you're projecting dear Xeno.

And for you to sit there and try to call me a sheep because I disagree with you in at least one way is only the same old bullshit. YOU are playing right into the Republicans hands with your partisan dividing, instead of accepting the basic facts.

Forum List

Back