Coca-Cola tells employees,”Be Less White”

The federal government with Biden may add a sugar tax on sodas and sweet beverage products. There are blue cities that have that now. These companies seem to be biting the hand that feeds them as they got their noses so afar up the asses of privileged diversity groups you can see their nostrils in the group members mouths.

People who are obsessed with race are racist.
People who value their race more than their religion or nationality are racist.
People who make their politics about their race are racist.

So you are saying America is a racist country.

It is now, primarily due to people like you.

How is that?

It was in the post you responded to. This describes you accurately, no?

People who are obsessed with race are racist.
People who value their race more than their religion or nationality are racist.
People who make their politics about their race are racist.

Hmmm, as a black man in America I have been forced to be aware of my race when it comes to religion, nationality and politics. So how does that make me the racist?

Name the best example of how you were "forced" to be "aware of your race" with regard to nationality.

The simple fact of we were told we were not Americans.

By who? When?

Leaked from a whistleblower:

YpCVse19.jpeg

JCSoqCWH.jpeg
Don't drink Coke, it's poison

I'm a white female and I know there is racism.
White liberal females are the most privileged and arrogantly ignorant class of people on the planet. Mow your own lawn.

1. Penelope "knows there is racism." Wow. Deep. No, really. There is also rape, murder, incest, and all manner of sins and crimes far worse than calling someone "cracker" or some black racist epithet which is like "Sticks and stones can break your bones, nanny nanny billy goat."

2. Brazilians hate Argentines.

3. Mexicans hate Salvidorans.

4. Northern Irish hate Englishmen.

5. Frogs hate Germans and most everyone else.

Do you have any more of your Leftist *wisdom* at which we may laugh and elbow each other, Penelope?

ChemEngineer
1. Penelope "knows there is racism." Wow. Deep. No, really. There is also rape, murder, incest, and all manner of sins and crimes far worse than calling someone "cracker" or some black racist epithet which is like "Sticks and stones can break your bones, nanny nanny billy goat."

Since when have racism being solely been based on name calling ?

ChemEngineer

Yes and if I was to goto Brazil, I'd see the white Brazilianas on top and the black brazillians on the bottom.

And Brazil which is a country were the largest supply of African slaves when to, have a far right white supremacist president in Jair Bolsenero.

MV5BYjg0ZTNjZWMtZmIxZi00MTYyLThjY2ItY2I5MjA5MzYzZmE0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjU5OTg5NDc@._V1_.jpg

This guy is a hardcore white supremacist.

156543293_463284225026909_2071334615678713088_o.jpg

And Argentina wiped out any black trace in Argentina

ChemEngineer

Yes and if I was to goto Mexico or El Salvador I'd see the white skinned Mexicans on top and the darker skinned Mexicans on the bottom . The same is true of El Salvador

Matter of fact. I don't know who the president of Mexico is but lets google it.

It's this guy Andrea Lopez.

200px-Reuni%C3%B3n_con_el_Presidente_Electo%2C_Andr%C3%A9s_Manuel_L%C3%B3pez_Obrador_8_%28cropped%29.jpg

Not what springs to you mind when you think of what a Mexican looks like.

President of El Salvador ? Nayib Bukele. Again whiter looking El Salvidorian

202004americas_elsalvador_bukele2.jpg

Giving a Nazi salute. What a surprise.

ChemEngineer

This is how white supremacy works because when the majority of the Irish came to America (the mid to late 1800s), they Ihad no experience with blacks. But yes, your correct, they had been sh&t by the English, (virtual enslavement and state terror)

But guess what ?

Did the Irish fight other white anglos when they came here ? Did they wholesale join the fight against slavery ?

No.

After a very short time in the states, they were were rioting against blacks (as with the New York draft riots during the Civil War), joining in the barring of blacks from labor unions, and seeking to “become white” by assimilating to the white WASP system that was firmly in place.

ChemEngineer

Of course the whole history of Europe has been a slaughterhouse.

But guess what ?

The white French and German forget their differences when it comes blk ppl.

Getting white people to acknowledge the humanity of a group of white people (however much this group may differ from most of them in terms of religion and certain cultural traditions) is a far cry from convincing them of the equal value of blk ppl, who don’t look like them, who might not speak the same language, and who are routinely viewed as taking white jobs and soaking up welfare.

Whites drop their difference and go on alert if they think blk ppll are getting the better of the them. That's why Trump spoke about South Africa. That's why in Australia and Russia they're inviting the white SA over there.

156202047_463284421693556_6291588556207532482_n.jpg

We can't kill blk people anymore ? That's so unfair !!

giphy.gif

We can't 100% dominate them ? And force them to live in the mud without a biscuit ? That's so unfair !!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
ChemEngineer

ChemEngineer

Yes and if I was to go to Brazil, I'd see the white Brazilianas will be on top and the black brazillians will be on the bottom. And don't even get me started on Argentina they wiped out any black trace in Argentina

ChemEngineer

Yes and if I was to Mexico or El Salavodorian I'd see the white skinned Mexicans on top and the darker skinned Mexicans on the bottom . The same is true of El Salvador

200px-Reuni%C3%B3n_con_el_Presidente_Electo%2C_Andr%C3%A9s_Manuel_L%C3%B3pez_Obrador_8_%28cropped%29.jpg

No what springs to you mind when you think of what a Mexican looks like.

ChemEngineer

This is how white supremacy works because when the majority of the Irish came to America (the mid to late 1800s), they Ihad no experience with blacks. But yes, your correct, they had been sh&t by the English, (virtual enslavement and state terror)

But guess what ?

Did the Irish fight other white anglos when they came here ? Did they wholesale join the fight against slavery ?

No.

After a very short time in the states, they were were rioting against blacks (as with the New York draft riots during the Civil War), joining in the barring of blacks from labor unions, and seeking to “become white” by assimilating to the white WASP system that was firmly in place.

ChemEngineer

But guess what ?

Getting white people to acknowledge the humanity of a group of white people (however much this group may differ from most of them in terms of religion and certain cultural traditions) is a far cry from convincing them of the equal value of blk ppl, who don’t look like them, who might not speak the same language, and who are routinely viewed as taking white jobs and soaking up welfare.

Whites drop their difference and go on alert if they think blk ppll are getting the better of the them. That's why Trump spoke about South Africa. That's why in Australia and Russia they're inviting the white SA over there.

200w.webp

We can't 100% dominate them ? And force them to live in the mud without a biscuit ? That's so unfair !!

200w.webp
What happened to the days when Blacks were kangs?

ChemEngineer

ChemEngineer

Yes and if I was to go to Brazil, I'd see the white Brazilianas will be on top and the black brazillians will be on the bottom. And don't even get me started on Argentina they wiped out any black trace in Argentina

ChemEngineer

Yes and if I was to Mexico or El Salavodorian I'd see the white skinned Mexicans on top and the darker skinned Mexicans on the bottom . The same is true of El Salvador

ChemEngineer

But guess what ?

No.

ChemEngineer

But guess what ?

200w.webp

200w.webp
What's a "kang" ?

ChemEngineer

ChemEngineer

ChemEngineer

ChemEngineer

But guess what ?

No.

ChemEngineer

But guess what ?

200w.webp

200w.webp
What's a "kang" ?

A derogatory slang term referring to the belief among blacks in America that their past lineage included kings who ruled over great civilizations like ancient Egypt. While there is some actual evidence of a period of Nubian kings south of egypt in an area heavily influenced by Egyptian culture, this belief is largely unsubstantiated. Believers in this also claim that blacks were the source for many classic historical inventions.

A derogatory slang term referring to the belief among blacks in America that their past lineage included kings who ruled over great civilizations like ancient Egypt.
Most black people don't brag about Kings and Queens that's just some elitist bullshit bragged by white folks in their own countries.

But what black people are is fathers of civilsation. I don't say this to brag or give myself an ego boost. I say this as an honest student of history. Because guess what ? I didn't do it. I have not invented anything. Nor have you. So I'm not going to take credit for what a black person did 1000's of years.

While there is some actual evidence of a period of Nubian kings south of egypt in an area heavily influenced by Egyptian culture, this belief is largely unsubstantiated.
Using high-powered computers, experts can now get a rough idea of how someone looked from their skull. They make a living at it by doing it for the police for murder cases. When the same thing is done to the skulls of King Tut and Queen Nefertiti, here is what you got :

final_digital_face_cip.jpg
nefertiti.jpg

What they said in ancient times ::
  • Herodotus said Egyptians had black skin and woolly hair, which is how he said the Ethiopians looked too.
  • Aristotle called both the Ethiopians and Egyptians black.
  • The Bible calls both the Ethiopians and Egyptians sons of Ham.
  • The Egyptians themselvessaw themselves as belonging to their own race, different from blacks to the south – but also different from all their other neighbours. On the other hand:
  • They called themselves kemet - “black”, though some say it just means they are from the land of black soil (the Nile).
  • They said they came from the land of Punt – a place they drew as having elephants and giraffes
What the DNA says :

Present-day Egyptians are, by blood, about 60% Eurasian, like the Arabs who took over their country, and 40% black African. In the past they were, if anything, blacker because since the glory days of Ancient Egypt they have been taken over by the Persians, Greeks, Romans and Arabs

Believers in this also claim that blacks were the source for many classic historical inventions.

A derogatory slang term referring to the belief among blacks in America that their past lineage included kings who ruled over great civilizations like ancient Egypt.
Most black people don't brag about Kings and Queens that's just some elitist bullshit bragged by white folks in their own countries.

But what black people are is fathers of civilsation. I don't say this to brag or give myself an ego boost. I say this as an honest student of history. Because guess what ? I didn't do it. I have not invented anything. Nor have you. So I'm not going to take credit for what a black person did 1000's of years.

While there is some actual evidence of a period of Nubian kings south of egypt in an area heavily influenced by Egyptian culture, this belief is largely unsubstantiated.
Using high-powered computers, experts can now get a rough idea of how someone looked from their skull. They make a living at it by doing it for the police for murder cases. When the same thing is done to the skulls of King Tut and Queen Nefertiti, here is what you got :

nefertiti.jpg

• Herodotus said Egyptians had black skin and woolly hair, which is how he said the Ethiopians looked too.
  • The Egyptians themselvessaw themselves as belonging to their own race, different from blacks to the south – but also different from all their other neighbours. On the other hand:
  • They called themselves kemet - “black”, though some say it just means they are from the land of black soil (the Nile).
  • They said they came from the land of Punt – a place they drew as having elephants and giraffes
What the DNA says :

Present-day Egyptians are, by blood, about 60% Eurasian, like the Arabs who took over their country, and 40% black African. In the past they were, if anything, blacker because since the glory days of Ancient Egypt they have been taken over by the Persians, Greeks, Romans and Arabs

Believers in this also claim that blacks were the source for many classic historical inventions.
You know what I am proud of my heritage..

I can say we are all related..

So why kill each other where all brothers and sisters

ChemEngineer

ChemEngineer

ChemEngineer

ChemEngineer

But guess what ?

No.

ChemEngineer

But guess what ?

200w.webp

200w.webp
What's a "kang" ?

A derogatory slang term referring to the belief among blacks in America that their past lineage included kings who ruled over great civilizations like ancient Egypt. While there is some actual evidence of a period of Nubian kings south of egypt in an area heavily influenced by Egyptian culture, this belief is largely unsubstantiated. Believers in this also claim that blacks were the source for many classic historical inventions.

Or even had high tech civilizations that were lost or destroyed somehow.

nefertiti.jpg

What the DNA says :

You know what I am proud of my heritage..

I can say we are all related..

So why kill each other where all brothers and sisters

Gotta add this Ghetto Fabulous picture to The destructive racism of liberal Democrats and Democrat Insanity - Trump Derangement Syndrome

Thank you bigly.

Imagine the sheer outrage if a company ran a course which suggested its black employees be less “black.” The company would be lucky if it wasn’t looted and burned to the ground.

The latest fad of the day seems to be blaming whites for all of the problems in our society. The Democratic Party seems to want to separate us into tribes and start a war for kicks and grins.

i suggest we all start ignoring skin color and work together to make this nation a better place. Kinda like Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. proposed.

View attachment 459463
Well, since the histories of blacks and whites are direct opposites, you sanely cannot make that comparison. The company is asking whites to be less racist and arrogant. And really, you need to leave Dr. King out of this conversation because your punk ass judges blacks based on skin color all the time just like the other whites who are racists here.

1614866600081.png

Imagine the sheer outrage if a company ran a course which suggested its black employees be less “black.” The company would be lucky if it wasn’t looted and burned to the ground.

The latest fad of the day seems to be blaming whites for all of the problems in our society. The Democratic Party seems to want to separate us into tribes and start a war for kicks and grins.

i suggest we all start ignoring skin color and work together to make this nation a better place. Kinda like Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. proposed.

View attachment 459463
Well, since the histories of blacks and whites are direct opposites, you sanely cannot make that comparison. The company is asking whites to be less racist and arrogant. And really, you need to leave Dr. King out of this conversation because your punk ass judges blacks based on skin color all the time just like the other whites who are racists here.

View attachment 464043

As illustrated by your reply it often seems that today it it’s the blacks who are the most racist. That is because as usual you are listening to your plantation masters on your Democratic Party Plantation.

The rich white people who run that corrupt party rely on your vote to continue their existence. The Democrats are now proclaiming the white man is a systemic racist and the blacks are buying that false narrative.

Ask yourself what the Democrats have done for you?

Are your children well educated? Why do so many elected Democrats send their kids to private schools?

How does an open border with Mexico benefit the blacks in our nation? A couple million undocumented immigrants will gladly take the jobs you have for lower wages.

Are your cities improving? Are black owned businesses thriving? Is the crime rate going down?

Do you seriously believe the Democrats are going to give you reparations? How many campaign promises have they made to you and never delivered on even when there was a black president and Congress was controlled by the Democrats?

If this is such a terrible country than why do people from all over the world come here to live both legally and illegally.

I have said this before and will again. The blacks need to form their own third party and if they do they could have both major parties trying to get their vote to pass legislation in Congress. Stop listening to the white controlled Democratic Party who is using you and laughing at you at the same time.

The other alternative of course is to try the Republican Party out. They would love to get the black vote and I will bet if you gave the Republicans control of cities like Chicago or Baltimore for a decade things would improve dramatically.

Of course one big drawback to giving Republicans control of those cities is they wouldn’t be as nice to demonstrators who love looting and burning.

View attachment 459463

View attachment 464043

As illustrated by your reply it often seems that today it it’s the blacks who are the most racist. That is because as usual you are listening to your plantation masters on your Democratic Party Plantation.

The rich white people who run that corrupt party rely on your vote to continue their existence. The Democrats are now proclaiming the white man is a systemic racist and the blacks are buying that false narrative.

Are your children well educated? Why do so many elected Democrats send their kids to private schools?

How does an open border with Mexico benefit the blacks in our nation? A couple million undocumented immigrants will gladly take the jobs you have for lower wages.

Are your cities improving? Are black owned businesses thriving? Is the crime rate going down?

Do you seriously believe the Democrats are going to give you reparations? How many campaign promises have they made to you and never delivered on even when there was a black president and Congress was controlled by the Democrats?

If this is such a terrible country than why do people from all over the world come here to live both legally and illegally.

I have said this before and will again. The blacks need to form their own third party and if they do they could have both major parties trying to get their vote to pass legislation in Congress. Stop listening to the white controlled Democratic Party who is using you and laughing at you at the same time.

The other alternative of course is to try the Republican Party out. They would love to get the black vote and I will bet if you gave the Republicans control of cities like Chicago or Baltimore for a decade things would improve dramatically.

Of course one big drawback to giving Republicans control of those cities is they wouldn’t be as nice to demonstrators who love looting and burning.
And here we have the racist white man preaching a sermon full of lies.

If being black involved what being white has been, then you could claim what you have about this matter. But it has not. Being white has created a system rife with human rights violations. But since you are white and don't face them, they are easy for you to ignore.

You talk about the democrats but your party is the white supremacist party. You talk about what democrats did 150 years ago, but when we hold whites today accountable for benefitting from racism, you weren't alive and you can't be held responsible.

So I don't know who the hell you think you're talking to son, but you can stick your sermon up your racist white ass. I won't be told what I need to do by a low IQ white loser who thinks I don't know how northern republicans made compromises with southern racists that helped keep Jim Crow alive and how the republican party today is trying to revive Jim Crow, specifically when it comes to voting. You got your 2-3 stupid ass black sellouts you can parade in front of your all white audiences telling you what you want to hear. I will never be in that number.

And I live in a republican state and have watched the republican majority in the state legislature and governors office pass legislation that fucked up every city and town in this state. So you can shove your little democrat cities bullshit up your ass too, because the only thing that will happen if republicans ran every city is that the white racists would be allowed to storm city halls and vandalized buildings with the help of police just like they did last summer according to:

Demonstrations & Political Violence in America: New Data for Summer 2020 | ACLED (acleddata.com)

View attachment 459463

View attachment 464043

And here we have the racist white man preaching a sermon full of lies.

If being black involved what being white has been, then you could claim what you have about this matter. But it has not. Being white has created a system rife with human rights violations. But since you are white and don't face them, they are easy for you to ignore.

You talk about the democrats but your party is the white supremacist party. You talk about what democrats did 150 years ago, but when we hold whites today accountable for benefitting from racism, you weren't alive and you can't be held responsible.

So I don't know who the hell you think you're talking to son, but you can stick your sermon up your racist white ass. I won't be told what I need to do by a low IQ white loser who thinks I don't know how northern republicans made compromises with southern racists that helped keep Jim Crow alive and how the republican party today is trying to revive Jim Crow, specifically when it comes to voting. You got your 2-3 stupid ass black sellouts you can parade in front of your all white audiences telling you what you want to hear. I will never be in that number.

And I live in a republican state and have watched the republican majority in the state legislature and governors office pass legislation that fucked up every city and town in this state. So you can shove your little democrat cities bullshit up your ass too, because the only thing that will happen if republicans ran every city is that the white racists would be allowed to storm city halls and vandalized buildings with the help of police just like they did last summer according to:

Demonstrations & Political Violence in America: New Data for Summer 2020 | ACLED (acleddata.com)

You seem to be harboring a lot of anger. That seems characteristic of many people today. It looks Like our nation faces some major problems with race relations in the near future.

Obviously you have your viewpoints and I have mine.

It does seem the Democratic Party has been very successful in its plan to divide our nation into tribes that hate each other.

” “For they sow the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind.”
(Hosea 8:7)

Forum List

Back