Coca-Cola tells employees,”Be Less White”

I tried-----as a kid ---LOONNNNGGG long ago---I thought a deep tan would---kinda blend my freckles.
I did the SUN thing-----for hours and ended up with an actual PURPLISH burn-----and searing flaking all summer. Some skin just CANNOT DO IT

PS----it resulted in more freckles

Lots of people love the sun and sun bathe. Light skin with freckles just can't do it.
The hell you say.....We can sunbath---we just burn baby burn.

Leaked from a whistleblower:

YpCVse19.jpeg

JCSoqCWH.jpeg
Is Capt. Morgan's a white drink?

Imagine the sheer outrage if a company ran a course which suggested its black employees be less “black.” The company would be lucky if it wasn’t looted and burned to the ground.

The latest fad of the day seems to be blaming whites for all of the problems in our society. The Democratic Party seems to want to separate us into tribes and start a war for kicks and grins.

i suggest we all start ignoring skin color and work together to make this nation a better place. Kinda like Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. proposed.

View attachment 459463

And yet we have whites attacking the capital and civil war talks. And look at the blacks in prisons and get shot at.

I'm a white female and I know there is racism.

Your defense of this is insane.

No its not, only whites would be offended and cry racism.
Racism is racism is racism. Coca Cola's forced critical race theory indoctrination is RACISM at its worst. To tell an entire race "to be less ignorant" could not be any more racist. What would happen if I told black people that they should be less black or less ignorant--I'd receive death threats. Wake up.

People who are obsessed with race are racist.
People who value their race more than their religion or nationality are racist.
People who make their politics about their race are racist.

So you are saying America is a racist country.

It is now, primarily due to people like you.

How is that?

It was in the post you responded to. This describes you accurately, no?

How is that?

Hmmm, as a black man in America I have been forced to be aware of my race when it comes to religion, nationality and politics. So how does that make me the racist?

How is that?

Hmmm, as a black man in America I have been forced to be aware of my race when it comes to religion, nationality and politics. So how does that make me the racist?

Name the best example of how you were "forced" to be "aware of your race" with regard to nationality.

How is that?

No, you haven't. You've chosen to put your race above all else (including other races), which is, of course, the very definition of racism.

Comfort products are becoming political entities more and more. Coke was always a product I liked and especially over the holiday seasons. Its becoming a mine field now.

They should keep in mind the fact that no one actually NEEDS their product, and most of us are aware that we'd be better off without it. They keep this nonsense up, and they might spark a new wave of healthiness in the country, with everyone breaking the soda habit and drinking water instead.
Just make sure it isn't Dasani, Minute Maid, Powerade, Vitamin Water or any of these Brands & Products | The Coca-Cola Company

Comfort products are becoming political entities more and more. Coke was always a product I liked and especially over the holiday seasons. Its becoming a mine field now.

They should keep in mind the fact that no one actually NEEDS their product, and most of us are aware that we'd be better off without it. They keep this nonsense up, and they might spark a new wave of healthiness in the country, with everyone breaking the soda habit and drinking water instead.
Good luck. There’s too much ghetto out there.

And if Coke wants to make a go of selling onto the "ghetto" out there, they're welcome to it.
I agree. But ghetto is everywhere now.

Just make sure it isn't Dasani, Minute Maid, Powerade, Vitamin Water or any of these Brands & Products | The Coca-Cola Company

I was going to go with "tap". We have a really good water filter.

Leaked from a whistleblower:

YpCVse19.jpeg

JCSoqCWH.jpeg
So this was done by Robin D Angelo ?

The white women who wrote the best selling book "White Fragilty" ?

39fce8-20180705-diangelo-whitefragility-2-collage.jpg

There are white consultants making thousands an hour teaching corporations and police departments how to be less racist. Robin is just one of many. White people make money from the problems they created and the solution. They are truly the world's greatest scammers.

How is it white folks get to be racial gurus and companies pay everything to hear basic info?

Sevond black People didn't ask for this. We've always demanded fair land/business ownership, equal access to capital, and employment opportunities.

Finally Coca Cola is one of the whitest companies in America. The higher-ups in Coca Cola are absolute racist trash and Trump supporters. Their inclusion committees and “urban” brands are all spearheaded by white people.

They only hire blk ppl for retail, temp and warehouse positions. They have whole management groups that brag about getting in the door with nepotism while rejecting applications from black people with the education plus experience.

This “leak” isn’t from whistleblower at all. It’s them trying to get brownie points for their self-awareness.

How is that?

Name the best example of how you were "forced" to be "aware of your race" with regard to nationality.

The simple fact of we were told we were not Americans.

How is that?

No, you haven't. You've chosen to put your race above all else (including other races), which is, of course, the very definition of racism.

Keep telling yourself that bullshit if you like, I guess that let's you hide from your racism better.

Forum List

Back