Coca-Cola tells employees,”Be Less White”

Leaked from a whistleblower:

YpCVse19.jpeg

JCSoqCWH.jpeg
Any reputable sources?

So called "reputable sources" like say NYTimes, or WaPo, aren't touching this. Google doesn't have anything other than blogs, and indy sourcing reporting this. However, considering Coca Cola's metaphorically bending the knee to BLM on its own website, Where We Stand on Social Justice - News & Articles promotes that this story is spot on...And why wouldn't we believe it? Over the past year we have seen the corporate world bend over backwards to align themselves with the BLM agenda, including this critical race theory agenda of racism...But go ahead and mock the source, I'm sure that makes it better.

The source is Russia Today. Let the sink in.
RT is still more credible that CNN

YpCVse19.jpeg

JCSoqCWH.jpeg
Any reputable sources?

So called "reputable sources" like say NYTimes, or WaPo, aren't touching this. Google doesn't have anything other than blogs, and indy sourcing reporting this. However, considering Coca Cola's metaphorically bending the knee to BLM on its own website, Where We Stand on Social Justice - News & Articles promotes that this story is spot on...And why wouldn't we believe it? Over the past year we have seen the corporate world bend over backwards to align themselves with the BLM agenda, including this critical race theory agenda of racism...But go ahead and mock the source, I'm sure that makes it better.

RT is still more credible that CNN
Nonsense.

Like the time they brought the slipping Mitsubishi to my shop. They said they have had the trans rebuilt twice and taken it to four other shops and it still started slipping when it warmed up. Back then it was a little hard to read the computer fault codes on Mitsubishi's but I knew how to do it and it had a stored code for a problem with the throttle position sensor. On computer controlled trannys the throttle position sensor is used to determine engine load and then it uses that info to raise or lower oil pressure in the trans to keep it from slipping. I fixed the car for less than 125 dollars. By this bullshit "be less white" crap I should have just pretended I didn't know how to fix it and not make a few bucks and let the car owner suffer. Got it.

YpCVse19.jpeg

JCSoqCWH.jpeg
And you believed it because RT has such a good history of truthiness?

Well, your claim is that they are wrong, so it's up to you to show where they got it wrong...
Nope. It's up to you to post from real sources.

Sorry for your luck.

Real easy, it's trending on twitter now...It's real. So, do you have any input on what's going on, or do you want to continue to ad hom the original source?

YpCVse19.jpeg

JCSoqCWH.jpeg
Any reputable sources?

I know, I know, and my first thought was 'Oh no....RT?' But then in reading the article, they cite reporting by the Blaze, and a local network TV report....So, like I said, there are screenshots, and source documentation. That coupled with Coca Cola's stance taken last summer by the company, I can believe it....

So, rather than ad hom against the source to avoid talking about the story, why not tell me how you think critical race theory like this makes things better?
I'm not sure what critical race theory is so I'll let you worry about that.

I'll also wait for a reputable source to echo this.

Ah bull shit...Where you been? Under a rock?

" Critical Race Theory (CRT) makes race the prism through which its proponents analyze all aspects of American life—and do so with a degree of persistence that has helped CRT impact all of American life. CRT underpins identity politics, an ongoing effort to reimagine the United States as a nation riven by groups, each with specific claims on victimization. In entertainment, as well as the education and workforce sectors of society, CRT is well-established, driving decision-making according to skin color—not individual value and talent. As Critical Theory ideas become more familiar to the viewing public in everyday life, CRT’s intolerance becomes “normalized,” along with the idea of systemic racism for Americans, weakening public and private bonds that create trust and allow for civic engagement. "

There ya go...Up to speed now?
Not really. I could care less about the shit you guys invent to justify getting pissed off at the world.

Critical Race Theory is the 2020 version of Mrs. Black America. In 5-15 years, you'll invent something else to justify your hatred.

" The post-modern social science framework of “critical race theory” is well-known in certain academic circles and trending in corporate settings. CRT-inspired concepts and terminology-- such as “white privilege,” “intersectionality,” “implicit bias,” “microaggressions,” and “systemic racism”—are increasingly used in ethnic studies curricula in higher education. Robin DiAngelo’s NYT best-seller “White Fragility” (2018) brought mainstream attention to some CRT concepts and terminology. This year, the death of George Floyd served as the impetus for many institutions, including corporate employers, governmental entities, and some K-12 school systems, to adopt responsive training for employees and students. In some cases, existing EEO and diversity training programs were enhanced to target anti-racism issues. Critics have charged that CRT training itself contains racial stereotypes, assigns blame to individuals based solely on their race and sex, and imputes race discrimination as the reason for all disparate outcomes in society. Some employees have complained that being subjected to CRT training constitutes workplace harassment and/or discrimination. "

"Scholars are warning about the influences of the neo-Marxist paradigm in many realms of culture, a theory they say undermines the foundations of a free society and harms the marginalized people it purports to help.

In a webinar hosted by The Heritage Foundation's Angela Sailor Monday, policy experts spoke at length about the ways in which critical race theory and the identity politics it underpins have sown hostile division into public life while claiming to combat racial injustice.

Broadly defined, critical race theory utilizes race as the lens through which every area of life is examined, categorizing everyone into oppressor and oppressed groups. The racial theory is the child of critical theory, the scholars explained, and most Americans do not agree with its ideological claims but it is being pushed strongly by elites and has entrenched special interests in many public institutions.

Lindsey Burke, director of the Center for Education Policy at The Heritage Foundation, noted in her remarks that among the most influential arenas where critical race theory is being furthered is through the approximately 14,000 public school boards across the country. Those boards indelibly shape the minds of schoolchildren and many are approving the use of the curriculum materials based on the 1619 Project, a series of New York Times reporting that frames the arrival of African slaves on the shores of the United States as the central feature of the American founding. This view stands in stark contrast to the the idea that nation was birthed at the signing of the Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776. "

This kind of shit is dangerous, and force feeding it to our children must stop....

YpCVse19.jpeg

JCSoqCWH.jpeg
Any reputable sources?

I know, I know, and my first thought was 'Oh no....RT?' But then in reading the article, they cite reporting by the Blaze, and a local network TV report....So, like I said, there are screenshots, and source documentation. That coupled with Coca Cola's stance taken last summer by the company, I can believe it....

So, rather than ad hom against the source to avoid talking about the story, why not tell me how you think critical race theory like this makes things better?
I'm not sure what critical race theory is so I'll let you worry about that.

I'll also wait for a reputable source to echo this.

Ah bull shit...Where you been? Under a rock?

" Critical Race Theory (CRT) makes race the prism through which its proponents analyze all aspects of American life—and do so with a degree of persistence that has helped CRT impact all of American life. CRT underpins identity politics, an ongoing effort to reimagine the United States as a nation riven by groups, each with specific claims on victimization. In entertainment, as well as the education and workforce sectors of society, CRT is well-established, driving decision-making according to skin color—not individual value and talent. As Critical Theory ideas become more familiar to the viewing public in everyday life, CRT’s intolerance becomes “normalized,” along with the idea of systemic racism for Americans, weakening public and private bonds that create trust and allow for civic engagement. "

There ya go...Up to speed now?
Not really. I could care less about the shit you guys invent to justify getting pissed off at the world.

Critical Race Theory is the 2020 version of Mrs. Black America. In 5-15 years, you'll invent something else to justify your hatred.

" The post-modern social science framework of “critical race theory” is well-known in certain academic circles and trending in corporate settings. CRT-inspired concepts and terminology-- such as “white privilege,” “intersectionality,” “implicit bias,” “microaggressions,” and “systemic racism”—are increasingly used in ethnic studies curricula in higher education. Robin DiAngelo’s NYT best-seller “White Fragility” (2018) brought mainstream attention to some CRT concepts and terminology. This year, the death of George Floyd served as the impetus for many institutions, including corporate employers, governmental entities, and some K-12 school systems, to adopt responsive training for employees and students. In some cases, existing EEO and diversity training programs were enhanced to target anti-racism issues. Critics have charged that CRT training itself contains racial stereotypes, assigns blame to individuals based solely on their race and sex, and imputes race discrimination as the reason for all disparate outcomes in society. Some employees have complained that being subjected to CRT training constitutes workplace harassment and/or discrimination. "

"Scholars are warning about the influences of the neo-Marxist paradigm in many realms of culture, a theory they say undermines the foundations of a free society and harms the marginalized people it purports to help.

In a webinar hosted by The Heritage Foundation's Angela Sailor Monday, policy experts spoke at length about the ways in which critical race theory and the identity politics it underpins have sown hostile division into public life while claiming to combat racial injustice.

Broadly defined, critical race theory utilizes race as the lens through which every area of life is examined, categorizing everyone into oppressor and oppressed groups. The racial theory is the child of critical theory, the scholars explained, and most Americans do not agree with its ideological claims but it is being pushed strongly by elites and has entrenched special interests in many public institutions.

Lindsey Burke, director of the Center for Education Policy at The Heritage Foundation, noted in her remarks that among the most influential arenas where critical race theory is being furthered is through the approximately 14,000 public school boards across the country. Those boards indelibly shape the minds of schoolchildren and many are approving the use of the curriculum materials based on the 1619 Project, a series of New York Times reporting that frames the arrival of African slaves on the shores of the United States as the central feature of the American founding. This view stands in stark contrast to the the idea that nation was birthed at the signing of the Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776. "

This kind of shit is dangerous, and force feeding it to our children must stop....

When it was just in the universities, and we complained about it, they told us we were being alarmist.

YpCVse19.jpeg

JCSoqCWH.jpeg

Well, your claim is that they are wrong, so it's up to you to show where they got it wrong...

Sorry for your luck.

Real easy, it's trending on twitter now...It's real. So, do you have any input on what's going on, or do you want to continue to ad hom the original source?
"It's on twitter now" is your yardstick for truthiness?

YpCVse19.jpeg

JCSoqCWH.jpeg

Sorry for your luck.

You're trying to dismiss it ever happened on the basis of which news outlet reported on it, an intellectually lazy thing to do, and when it is pointed out to you that actual Coca Cola employees are on twitter talking about the course, you mock it because it is on twitter. Well, Twitter was good enough for you liars when you wanted to attack Trump....So, what now? All of the sudden you can't trust it? How convenient...

Look, this detestable workshop took place, and was mandated for Coke employees, as a bending of the knee to the Marxist agenda of marginalizing white people in this country....And you love it...You're the problem. You're just too stupid to realize it...

YpCVse19.jpeg

JCSoqCWH.jpeg

Sorry for your luck.

You're trying to dismiss it ever happened on the basis of which news outlet reported on it, an intellectually lazy thing to do, and when it is pointed out to you that actual Coca Cola employees are on twitter talking about the course, you mock it because it is on twitter. Well, Twitter was good enough for you liars when you wanted to attack Trump....So, what now? All of the sudden you can't trust it? How convenient...

Look, this detestable workshop took place, and was mandated for Coke employees, as a bending of the knee to the Marxist agenda of marginalizing white people in this country....And you love it...You're the problem. You're just too stupid to realize it...
Lol, I'm too busy laughing at you.

YpCVse19.jpeg

JCSoqCWH.jpeg

Sorry for your luck.

Lol, I'm too busy laughing at you.

Well, then I think we are done here...See, I am actually looking for honest people who actually have the intellect, and manners to discuss the subject. Not some silly troll, who want's to do nothing but blow up the thread because they see it as a danger to even discuss...

My last remaining Uncle is 94 years old and lives in Prescott, Arkansas. He drove a Coca-Cola truck for 25 years back in the 60's. Being from Arkansas, he called it "Co-Cola." He couldn't be any more white.

He was also in the Arkansas National Guard. I once stole one of the smoke grenades he had in his garage, for some reason.

I guess I should call him and apologize.

Forum List

Back