Coca-Cola tells employees,”Be Less White”

Leaked from a whistleblower:

YpCVse19.jpeg

JCSoqCWH.jpeg
And you believed it because RT has such a good history of truthiness?

YpCVse19.jpeg

JCSoqCWH.jpeg
Any reputable sources?

So called "reputable sources" like say NYTimes, or WaPo, aren't touching this. Google doesn't have anything other than blogs, and indy sourcing reporting this. However, considering Coca Cola's metaphorically bending the knee to BLM on its own website, Where We Stand on Social Justice - News & Articles promotes that this story is spot on...And why wouldn't we believe it? Over the past year we have seen the corporate world bend over backwards to align themselves with the BLM agenda, including this critical race theory agenda of racism...But go ahead and mock the source, I'm sure that makes it better.

The source is Russia Today. Let the sink in.

I know, I know, and my first thought was 'Oh no....RT?' But then in reading the article, they cite reporting by the Blaze, and a local network TV report....So, like I said, there are screenshots, and source documentation. That coupled with Coca Cola's stance taken last summer by the company, I can believe it....

So, rather than ad hom against the source to avoid talking about the story, why not tell me how you think critical race theory like this makes things better?
I'm not sure what critical race theory is so I'll let you worry about that.

I'll also wait for a reputable source to echo this.

Ah bull shit...Where you been? Under a rock?

" Critical Race Theory (CRT) makes race the prism through which its proponents analyze all aspects of American life—and do so with a degree of persistence that has helped CRT impact all of American life. CRT underpins identity politics, an ongoing effort to reimagine the United States as a nation riven by groups, each with specific claims on victimization. In entertainment, as well as the education and workforce sectors of society, CRT is well-established, driving decision-making according to skin color—not individual value and talent. As Critical Theory ideas become more familiar to the viewing public in everyday life, CRT’s intolerance becomes “normalized,” along with the idea of systemic racism for Americans, weakening public and private bonds that create trust and allow for civic engagement. "

There ya go...Up to speed now?

YpCVse19.jpeg

JCSoqCWH.jpeg

Well, your claim is that they are wrong, so it's up to you to show where they got it wrong...

YpCVse19.jpeg

JCSoqCWH.jpeg

Well, your claim is that they are wrong, so it's up to you to show where they got it wrong...
Nope. It's up to you to post from real sources.

Sorry for your luck.

YpCVse19.jpeg

JCSoqCWH.jpeg
Any reputable sources?

So called "reputable sources" like say NYTimes, or WaPo, aren't touching this. Google doesn't have anything other than blogs, and indy sourcing reporting this. However, considering Coca Cola's metaphorically bending the knee to BLM on its own website, Where We Stand on Social Justice - News & Articles promotes that this story is spot on...And why wouldn't we believe it? Over the past year we have seen the corporate world bend over backwards to align themselves with the BLM agenda, including this critical race theory agenda of racism...But go ahead and mock the source, I'm sure that makes it better.

The source is Russia Today. Let the sink in.

I know, I know, and my first thought was 'Oh no....RT?' But then in reading the article, they cite reporting by the Blaze, and a local network TV report....So, like I said, there are screenshots, and source documentation. That coupled with Coca Cola's stance taken last summer by the company, I can believe it....

So, rather than ad hom against the source to avoid talking about the story, why not tell me how you think critical race theory like this makes things better?
I'm not sure what critical race theory is so I'll let you worry about that.

I'll also wait for a reputable source to echo this.

Ah bull shit...Where you been? Under a rock?

" Critical Race Theory (CRT) makes race the prism through which its proponents analyze all aspects of American life—and do so with a degree of persistence that has helped CRT impact all of American life. CRT underpins identity politics, an ongoing effort to reimagine the United States as a nation riven by groups, each with specific claims on victimization. In entertainment, as well as the education and workforce sectors of society, CRT is well-established, driving decision-making according to skin color—not individual value and talent. As Critical Theory ideas become more familiar to the viewing public in everyday life, CRT’s intolerance becomes “normalized,” along with the idea of systemic racism for Americans, weakening public and private bonds that create trust and allow for civic engagement. "

There ya go...Up to speed now?
Not really. I could care less about the shit you guys invent to justify getting pissed off at the world.

Critical Race Theory is the 2020 version of Mrs. Black America. In 5-15 years, you'll invent something else to justify your hatred.

Really...why do you think all of these crazy assed websites exist like Russia Today, Gateway Pundit, Townhall, Infowars? To make money. And they found a willing flock of pigeons to pluck in the form of Trump supporters. You can say the same for Huffington Post as well by the way.

Just like 9/11 Truthers....someone's content is directly equal to their credibility. If you believe it...the website and it's authors are gold baby!

YpCVse19.jpeg

JCSoqCWH.jpeg

So far Coca-Cola is not responding to inquiries about this. Why would they not just deny it if it wasn’t true?

YpCVse19.jpeg

JCSoqCWH.jpeg

So far Coca-Cola is not responding to inquiries about this. Why would they not just deny it if it wasn’t true?
Because anyone with more than 3 active braincells knows it's fake news. Why legitimize it with a response?

Really...why do you think all of these crazy assed websites exist like Russia Today, Gateway Pundit, Townhall, Infowars? To make money. And they found a willing flock of pigeons to pluck in the form of Trump supporters. You can say the same for Huffington Post as well by the way.

Just like 9/11 Truthers....someone's content is directly equal to their credibility. If you believe it...the website and it's authors are gold baby!

So because the MSM won’t run a story, it means it’s not true?

What will you do when the story is confirmed by Coca-Cola and carried by other MSM outlets?

So because the MSM won’t run a story, it means it’s not true?
That is usually the case.

What will you do when the story is confirmed by Coca-Cola and carried by other MSM outlets?

Shrug. Shake my head at the dumbness of the Coca Cola corporation for such an absurd recommendation/edict. And probably twist off the cap on another bottle of Diet Coke.

What will you do when the story is proven to be fake? Will you apologize for posting bullshit? Will it stop you from posting future bullshit?

What will you do when the story is proven to be fake? Will you apologize for posting bullshit? Will it stop you from posting future bullshit?
Coca-Cola released a statement, they admitted they use this training, created by the author of “White Fragility” (I’m sure you have a copy).

So were RT and other “rightwing” sites wrong?

Coca-Cola released a statement, they admitted they use this training, created by the author of “White Fragility” (I’m sure you have a copy).

When I see the statement, I'll comment.

When I see the statement, I'll comment.
In employment, white people need to slow down in production. Shucking and jiving..... honky style!

Imagine the sheer outrage if a company ran a course which suggested its black employees be less “black.” The company would be lucky if it wasn’t looted and burned to the ground.

The latest fad of the day seems to be blaming whites for all of the problems in our society. The Democratic Party seems to want to separate us into tribes and start a war for kicks and grins.

i suggest we all start ignoring skin color and work together to make this nation a better place. Kinda like Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. proposed.

View attachment 459463

And yet we have whites attacking the capital and civil war talks. And look at the blacks in prisons and get shot at.

I'm a white female and I know there is racism.
and I would bet you date black men

Forum List

Back