Coca-Cola tells employees,”Be Less White”

Imagine the sheer outrage if a company ran a course which suggested its black employees be less “black.” The company would be lucky if it wasn’t looted and burned to the ground.

The latest fad of the day seems to be blaming whites for all of the problems in our society. The Democratic Party seems to want to separate us into tribes and start a war for kicks and grins.

i suggest we all start ignoring skin color and work together to make this nation a better place. Kinda like Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. proposed.

View attachment 459463

And yet we have whites attacking the capital and civil war talks. And look at the blacks in prisons and get shot at.

I'm a white female and I know there is racism.

Your defense of this is insane.

No its not, only whites would be offended and cry racism.

Really? You are white and you would consider a company telling black employees to be less black racist, would you not?

Why are non-white less than you, in your mind?

I tried-----as a kid ---LOONNNNGGG long ago---I thought a deep tan would---kinda blend my freckles.
I did the SUN thing-----for hours and ended up with an actual PURPLISH burn-----and searing flaking all summer. Some skin just CANNOT DO IT

PS----it resulted in more freckles

Lots of people love the sun and sun bathe. Light skin with freckles just can't do it.
Ted Cruz flew down to Mexico so he could be less white.

Imagine the sheer outrage if a company ran a course which suggested its black employees be less “black.” The company would be lucky if it wasn’t looted and burned to the ground.

The latest fad of the day seems to be blaming whites for all of the problems in our society. The Democratic Party seems to want to separate us into tribes and start a war for kicks and grins.

i suggest we all start ignoring skin color and work together to make this nation a better place. Kinda like Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. proposed.

View attachment 459463

And yet we have whites attacking the capital and civil war talks. And look at the blacks in prisons and get shot at.

Your defense of this is insane.

No its not, only whites would be offended and cry racism.

Really? You are white and you would consider a company telling black employees to be less black racist, would you not?

Why are non-white less than you, in your mind?

Penolpe doesn't really believe that, she is experiencing "white guilt".... this is what taking a knee to BLM signifies...I would NEVER do that...Blacks are just as racist as whites can be, and in some cases more so...

Leaked from a whistleblower:

YpCVse19.jpeg

JCSoqCWH.jpeg
Any reputable sources?

YpCVse19.jpeg

JCSoqCWH.jpeg
Any reputable sources?

So called "reputable sources" like say NYTimes, or WaPo, aren't touching this. Google doesn't have anything other than blogs, and indy sourcing reporting this. However, considering Coca Cola's metaphorically bending the knee to BLM on its own website, Where We Stand on Social Justice - News & Articles promotes that this story is spot on...And why wouldn't we believe it? Over the past year we have seen the corporate world bend over backwards to align themselves with the BLM agenda, including this critical race theory agenda of racism...But go ahead and mock the source, I'm sure that makes it better.

YpCVse19.jpeg

JCSoqCWH.jpeg
Any reputable sources?

So called "reputable sources" like say NYTimes, or WaPo, aren't touching this. Google doesn't have anything other than blogs, and indy sourcing reporting this. However, considering Coca Cola's metaphorically bending the knee to BLM on its own website, Where We Stand on Social Justice - News & Articles promotes that this story is spot on...And why wouldn't we believe it? Over the past year we have seen the corporate world bend over backwards to align themselves with the BLM agenda, including this critical race theory agenda of racism...But go ahead and mock the source, I'm sure that makes it better.

The source is Russia Today. Let the sink in.

YpCVse19.jpeg

JCSoqCWH.jpeg
Any reputable sources?
Your fake news sites will avoid this story for as long as possible. You can live in denial if you choose.

YpCVse19.jpeg

JCSoqCWH.jpeg
Any reputable sources?
Your fake news sites will avoid this story for as long as possible. You can live in denial if you choose.

RT is a kook site. Come back when you have some actual confirmation.

It sounds like something corporate America would do....but I'll wait for actual confirmation.

Dear Coca Cola executives:

Just be patient.

In a few decades (or even earlier), ALL of your employees will be non-Caucasians.

Then there will be nothing for you to get your panties into a bunch about.

YpCVse19.jpeg

JCSoqCWH.jpeg
Any reputable sources?

I know, I know, and my first thought was 'Oh no....RT?' But then in reading the article, they cite reporting by the Blaze, and a local network TV report....So, like I said, there are screenshots, and source documentation. That coupled with Coca Cola's stance taken last summer by the company, I can believe it....

So, rather than ad hom against the source to avoid talking about the story, why not tell me how you think critical race theory like this makes things better?

View attachment 459463

I say no special treatment for black people

if they fail to measure up they should not be rewarded

does that make me a racist?

View attachment 459463

I say no special treatment for black people

if they fail to measure up they should not be rewarded

does that make me a racist?

It does today....More so than ever....

You are suggesting it could be fake news

and it could be

just as trump-russia collusion was a lie

but the accusation is on the table and I think coca cola will have to respond

You are suggesting it could be fake news

and it could be

just as trump-russia collusion was a lie

but the accusation is on the table and I think coca cola will have to respond
That was actually proven by both Mueller as well as the GOP Controlled US Senate. The blob's hand picked AG just said "there was no collusion".

Repeated meetings between Campaign Chair Manafort and Russian intel were documented. This after the campaign said there was no meeting with any foreign government. Period.

YpCVse19.jpeg

JCSoqCWH.jpeg
Any reputable sources?

I know, I know, and my first thought was 'Oh no....RT?' But then in reading the article, they cite reporting by the Blaze, and a local network TV report....So, like I said, there are screenshots, and source documentation. That coupled with Coca Cola's stance taken last summer by the company, I can believe it....

So, rather than ad hom against the source to avoid talking about the story, why not tell me how you think critical race theory like this makes things better?
I'm not sure what critical race theory is so I'll let you worry about that.

I'll also wait for a reputable source to echo this.

Forum List

Back