CO2 Has Almost No Effect on Global Temperature, Says Leading Climate Scientist

civil war started in 2019 by demfks. hmmmmmmmmm impeachment. It's what they love to do.
ECS of CO2 is likely between 2C and 5C.

What does "demfks" mean? If, as it appears, it means democratic fucks, why don't you just write that out.

Laughing.......at your idiocy.
“I’m the idiot” according to you and you‘re the one who thinks he knows more than every climate research facility in the world. Geesus, that‘s the definition of being a doofus.
Really, any one smarter than you ? Got a source other than the check out counter tabloids ?

There is no "recent warming"

Sincerely

Highly correlated satellite and balloon data
Hurricanes which are not breaking out
Ice which is actually increasing
Oceans which are not rising

“I’m the idiot” according to you and you‘re the one who thinks he knows more than every climate research facility in the world. Geesus, that‘s the definition of being a doofus.
Really, any one smarter than you ? Got a source other than the check out counter tabloids ?

You're not "the" idiot, but you're certainly "an" idiot.

You're not "the" idiot, but you're certainly "an" idiot.
Tell us how Hunter’s salary from SA is paying for all research facilities in the world to falsify their studies for what end ? How does that work ?
Don’t forget the contrails

Did any of them say the Sun caused Earth's uranium?

Because that's pretty fucking funny.
Wasn’t me, but I can understand why you’d be so confused. Geesus, you know so little about “ fyzics” you have to misquote literally anything that requires half a brain to understand.,

Wasn’t me, but I can understand why you’d be so confused. Geesus, you know so little about “ fyzics” you have to misquote literally anything that requires half a brain to understand.,

You didn't come up with that stupid claim on your own?

Did you ever find any evidence? Maybe post the original stupid source you took it from?

Did you ever find any evidence? Maybe post the original stupid source you took it from?
What claim ? I never made that one. You’re lying. You keep making up shit out of you’re own ignorance.

Why should I supply evidence to support something I never said. You’re as bat shit crazy as ever.

Forum List

Back