CO2 Has Almost No Effect on Global Temperature, Says Leading Climate Scientist

Just once, back up your stupid claim with evidence. Wuss.
Readin* isn’t your style. Yet you keep repeating the same tripe. You’ve been had again because you’re a Humper pretending to be something he isn’t, smart. You can’t produce a truthful statement.

Last edited:
The Sun's gravitational energy isn't transferred to the uranium?
Wtf are you taking about ? You are a fraud. Babbling again I see. You’re all over the place bouncing around trying to bloviating from one topic to another. We don’t say “transfer” bubba, we say “acts upon “ when comparing energy and matter. Uranium is just one element found in the earths crust. Uranium
Is matter, not energy. Like matter, it has potential energy. It’s like your imbecilic nature. . It’s something you have

Readin* isn’t your style. Yet you keep repeating the same tripe. You’ve been had again because you’re a Humper pretending to be something he isn’t, smart. You can’t produce a truthful statement.

And you keep running away like a little pussy instead of
posting evidence for your silly claim.

Wtf are you taking about ? You are a fraud. Babbling again I see. You’re all over the place bouncing around trying to bloviating from one topic to another. We don’t say “transfer” bubba, we say “acts upon “ when comparing energy and matter. Uranium is just one element found in the earths crust. Uranium
Is matter, not energy. Like matter, it has potential energy. It’s like your imbecilic nature. . It’s something you have

We don’t say “transfer” bubba, we say “acts upon “ when comparing energy and matter.

You can post proof that the potential energy of the uranium was caused by
the Sun's gravitational energy "acting upon" it?

Or will you run away, like a pussy?

Uranium Is matter, not energy. Like matter, it has potential energy.

Which has zero to do with the Sun. Durr

We don’t say “transfer” bubba, we say “acts upon “ when comparing energy and matter.

You can post proof that the potential energy of the uranium was caused by
the Sun's gravitational energy "acting upon" it?

Or will you run away, like a pussy?
You‘re hilarious. To anyone who knows what potential energy is, it’s obvious. You think I’m going to play games with a fool ? I literally give you the definition of these terms in my posts, and you’re too stupid to recognize them.
Uranium Is matter, not energy. Like matter, it has potential energy.

Which has zero to do with the Sun. Durr
Another completely ignorant statement. Wtf ever gave you access to a computer ?

You‘re hilarious. To anyone who knows what potential energy is, it’s obvious. You think I’m going to play games with a fool ? I literally give you the definition of these terms in my posts, and you’re too stupid to recognize them.

Another completely ignorant statement. Wtf ever gave you access to a computer ?

To anyone who knows what potential energy is, it’s obvious.

It should be easy for you to back up your claim then.

You think I’m going to play games with a fool ?

You're not playing games; you're running away like a pussy.

Forum List

Back