CNN: Trump Justice Department Seized Reporter's Email And Phone Records

CNN isn't the only news outlet trump targeted. trump seized the records of three Washington Post journalists in the early months of trump's administration.

Full disclosure, I'm a member of the press. Not hard news.

As such I find this extremely disturbing. We went through hell with the bush boy administration. We had a hard time with the Obama administration but not as bad as the bush boy. Now, trump is going farther than the bush boy and Obama.

This isn't right. The first amendment has not been repealed. The government has no constitutional right to impede on our free press.

CNN is NOT news media. DNC propaganda machine.

The first amendment protects the press from having to reveal their sources, nothing except the 4th amendment stops the government from trying to figure out who the leaker was and punish the leaker via the person leaked to, and the DoJ appears to have followed the proper procedure for doing just that.
Hey, as long as you're cool with the precedent being set. I'm sure you'd be just fine with the Biden admin going after "leakers" in the same manner, right? You'd be down with them getting phone and email records of, say, Sean Hannity or Tucker Carlson?

Hannity and Carlson are too stupid and too dishonest to ever need to look into their records. Every time they speak to America they expose themselves as dishonest and dumbly so.
"Dumbly so"? Oh dear! This shit writes itself folks.

CNN isn't the only news outlet trump targeted. trump seized the records of three Washington Post journalists in the early months of trump's administration.

Full disclosure, I'm a member of the press. Not hard news.

As such I find this extremely disturbing. We went through hell with the bush boy administration. We had a hard time with the Obama administration but not as bad as the bush boy. Now, trump is going farther than the bush boy and Obama.

This isn't right. The first amendment has not been repealed. The government has no constitutional right to impede on our free press.

ROFLMFAO, from your own damn link:

“The records at issue relate to 2017 and the legal process to seek these records was approved in 2020,”

They had a damn warrant commie.

Yes I know. I never claimed it was illegal.

I said it's not right and believe it's a violation of the constitution.

Stop trying to insinuate things that aren't true.
"constitution"?
This shit writes itself folks.

DOJ shpuld have been more aggressive and prosecuted a few people. These twats thought they could get away with anything. But as we know, Trump’s DOJ was useless.

CNN is a anti-American group
lol
Propaganda is anti-american
Therefore, CNN is anti american ;)

Don't see what you got here...

A Technical Director, i.e. the computer guy, tried impress a girl on a date... He said that they got rid of a guy who threatened his colleges...

I don't see what the problem is... Is this all you got? A boasting to get sex...
“[Trump’s] hand was shaking or whatever, I think. We brought in so many medical people to all tell a story that was all speculation – that he was neurologically damaged, and he was losing it. He’s unfit to – you know – whatever. We were creating a story there that we didn’t know anything about. I think that’s propaganda,” he said.

Forum List

Back