CNN: Trump Justice Department Seized Reporter's Email And Phone Records

CNN isn't the only news outlet trump targeted. trump seized the records of three Washington Post journalists in the early months of trump's administration.

Full disclosure, I'm a member of the press. Not hard news.

As such I find this extremely disturbing. We went through hell with the bush boy administration. We had a hard time with the Obama administration but not as bad as the bush boy. Now, trump is going farther than the bush boy and Obama.

This isn't right. The first amendment has not been repealed. The government has no constitutional right to impede on our free press.

Not hard news

We already figured that out.

Yes I have spent most of my life working with, spending time with, partying with and photographing the greatest musicians of my lifetime. And get paid a lot of money to do it.

I also spent close to a decade working with, spending time with, photographing and partying with some of the greatest actors, actresses, directors, writers and producers in the movie industry. And got paid a lot of money to do it.

My work has been published in every major publication on the planet. Including The NY Times.

My work is on CDs, DVDs, LPs, in movies, TV and documentaries.

My work and equipment will be on permanent loan to 3 museums after I die. So it will be shared with the public long after I'm gone.

None of my awards will go to any museum. They will stay within my family.

Eat your heart out.
No one believes a dumbass like you is going to have their equipment in a museum. I mean, fuck. Get real :lol:

I don't care if you do or not.

You don't matter to me or anyone.

I know what I posted is true. So do the three museums. I had to have 2 wills created. One for my regular assets and one for my work assets. When my lawyer and I were taking with one of the museums, the director asked about the equipment. I thought it was weird. She wanted it. I asked why. She said "What is the value of a camera that was used to photograph Sir Paul McCartney?" I couldn't answer. My lawyer did. He said "priceless." I then understood why she wanted my equipment.

Here's a shot I took of 5 of my digital cameras. Nikon D2h, D3, D3s, D4s and D5. I have one more digital but it's an underwater camera and not used for work. I have 4 film cameras that aren't in the photo. Those film cameras are packed up and in a fireproof safe.

View attachment 492003

Have fun with your delusions.

LOL.
That's some expensive hardware. Who did you steal that from?

Bite me.

That's just disgusting.

You have no idea who is behind any computer on line.

Just stop with the childish garbage.

While you may not be able to afford such equipment, I can and do buy it as you see in that photo.

All your words show is you're jealous. That's not my problem. You have to work that out yourself.

Why not be nice? It won't hurt you.

The following wise words may be a very old saying but there's a reason why it's been around for so long.

" If you don't have anything nice to say, it's best to not say anything at all."
Grow up and learn how to report facts.

I did you used one part of my OP in a lame attempt to insult me.

You have not reported any facts.

I on the other hand, have and included a link to more of the facts.

Seems to me it's you who needs to grow up.

CNN isn't the only news outlet trump targeted. trump seized the records of three Washington Post journalists in the early months of trump's administration.

As such I find this extremely disturbing. We went through hell with the bush boy administration. We had a hard time with the Obama administration but not as bad as the bush boy. Now, trump is going farther than the bush boy and Obama.

This isn't right. The first amendment has not been repealed. The government has no constitutional right to impede on our free press.

ROFLMFAO, from your own damn link:

“The records at issue relate to 2017 and the legal process to seek these records was approved in 2020,”

They had a damn warrant commie.

Yes I know. I never claimed it was illegal.

I said it's not right and believe it's a violation of the constitution.

Stop trying to insinuate things that aren't true.

Not hard news

Yes I have spent most of my life working with, spending time with, partying with and photographing the greatest musicians of my lifetime. And get paid a lot of money to do it.

I also spent close to a decade working with, spending time with, photographing and partying with some of the greatest actors, actresses, directors, writers and producers in the movie industry. And got paid a lot of money to do it.

My work has been published in every major publication on the planet. Including The NY Times.

My work and equipment will be on permanent loan to 3 museums after I die. So it will be shared with the public long after I'm gone.

Eat your heart out.

I know, I know! You are Neil Zlozower!

Who is Neil Zlozower?

As a former member of the press, I believe Mr. Trump was just slightly worse than Obama. Obama castigated Fox News and even exempted certain reporters just like Mr. Trump did. Let's not rewrite history.

Liars and agitators get their shit confiscated. CNN and WaPo are two of the worst. They deserved much harsher treatment for trying to overthrow our President.

So the Constitution is just toilet paper to you. Thanks for that admission.

The article said it was done legally, you stupid foreign commie bitch. How is that a violation of the US Constitution.

Liars and agitators get their shit confiscated. CNN and WaPo are two of the worst. They deserved much harsher treatment for trying to overthrow our President.

So the Constitution is just toilet paper to you. Thanks for that admission.

The article said it was done legally, you stupid foreign commie bitch. How is that a violation of the US Constitution.

Plus the reporter wasn't the actual target, the target was the leaker, who if not violating the law, was definitely violating their terms of employment.

“The records at issue relate to 2017 and the legal process to seek these records was approved in 2020,”

You didn't say it was done legally, in fact your title insinuated it wasn't. Or was that just you being your usual commie drama queen self?

Not hard news

Eat your heart out.
Your “awards and equipment”. Hahahaha! “I partied with famous people”. So have a lot of us. Piker.

You didn't say it was done legally, in fact your title insinuated it wasn't. Or was that just you being your usual commie drama queen self?

Yep, using the term seized instead of subpoenaed implies something nefarious about it.

And now Dana will duck, dodge, dip, dive and dodge.

Not hard news

Eat your heart out.
No one believes a dumbass like you is going to have their equipment in a museum. I mean, fuck. Get real :lol:

I don't care if you do or not.

You don't matter to me or anyone.

I know what I posted is true. So do the three museums. I had to have 2 wills created. One for my regular assets and one for my work assets. When my lawyer and I were taking with one of the museums, the director asked about the equipment. I thought it was weird. She wanted it. I asked why. She said "What is the value of a camera that was used to photograph Sir Paul McCartney?" I couldn't answer. My lawyer did. He said "priceless." I then understood why she wanted my equipment.

Here's a shot I took of 5 of my digital cameras. Nikon D2h, D3, D3s, D4s and D5. I have one more digital but it's an underwater camera and not used for work. I have 4 film cameras that aren't in the photo. Those film cameras are packed up and in a fireproof safe.

View attachment 492003

Have fun with your delusions.

LOL.
So your nothing special cameras are worth NOTHING idiot. You know how many photos of these people have been taken with how many cameras? Your “lawyer” is a moron.

Yep, using the term seized instead of subpoenaed implies something nefarious about it.

I just regret I clicked the link without checking where it was from, I don't like giving commie hate sites clicks.

I just regret I clicked the link without checking where it was from, I don't like giving commie hate sites clicks.

I prefer to think of it as doing opposition research. Used to use Daily Kos but when CNN went off the deep end in 2016 I found out I could find the left's view on things from that site without having to denigrate myself on Kos.

The other great sites for seeing the pulse of the hard left used to be the Indymedia sites, but I don't know how relevant they are anymore.

As a former member of the press, I believe Mr. Trump was just slightly worse than Obama. Obama castigated Fox News and even exempted certain reporters just like Mr. Trump did. Let's not rewrite history.

I didn't rewrite history.

As I posted in my OP we had a hard time with Obama too but it wasn't as bad.

It seems that some people just read the title of the thread and not what's written in the OP. Maybe people should at least read the OP before they reply. Maybe even read the article that accompanies my OP.

I didn't rewrite history.

As I posted in my OP we had a hard time with Obama too but it wasn't as bad.

It seems that some people just read the title of the thread and not what's written in the OP. Maybe people should at least read the OP before they reply. Maybe even read the article that accompanies my OP.

It was exactly the same, Trump was using rules propagated under Obama.

You just decided as usual that Trump doing it is worse because ORANGE MAN BAD.

So NBC News is a commie hate site?

Wow.

So NBC News is a commie hate site?

Wow.

Yep, they cover for commiecrat politicians just as much as any other LSM and they lied just as much as the others during the collusion delusion.

Not hard news

Eat your heart out.
That sounds like some kind of super groupie. Are your tits and ass are covered with rock band tattoos?

So much for the 1st amendment! Journalism is the only profession protected by the constitution.

Yet all gun laws are unconstitutional according to Trumpians who all failed Civics in school.

Obama's administration did some of this too.

The courts really need to start doling out some jail time to those who sign off on this sort of bullshit.

Forum List

Back