CNN: Trump Justice Department Seized Reporter's Email And Phone Records

CNN isn't the only news outlet trump targeted. trump seized the records of three Washington Post journalists in the early months of trump's administration.

Full disclosure, I'm a member of the press. Not hard news.

As such I find this extremely disturbing. We went through hell with the bush boy administration. We had a hard time with the Obama administration but not as bad as the bush boy. Now, trump is going farther than the bush boy and Obama.

This isn't right. The first amendment has not been repealed. The government has no constitutional right to impede on our free press.

Why would anyone be surprised by this?

The Justice Department did the exact same thing under President Barak O'Nimrod in 2013, which should demonstrate to anyone that's paying attention that neither party can be trusted to defend the rights of the citizenry, they're just two brands of CRIME FAMILY that take turns running the gigantic crime machine in Washington D.C..

CNN isn't the only news outlet trump targeted. trump seized the records of three Washington Post journalists in the early months of trump's administration.

As such I find this extremely disturbing. We went through hell with the bush boy administration. We had a hard time with the Obama administration but not as bad as the bush boy. Now, trump is going farther than the bush boy and Obama.

This isn't right. The first amendment has not been repealed. The government has no constitutional right to impede on our free press.

Obama did this for years, and you didn't care. Fuck off with this hypocrisy.

Liar.

If you read my OP you would have seen that I said that Obama did it too. But you're just too downright lazy to read what I posted. All you read was the headline to the thread.

We all in the press did care. The difference between Obama and the bush boy, Obama actually listened and had the Attorney General create new guidelines for obtaining records from the news media during criminal leak investigations.

Personally, the bush boy searched my mail and tapped my phones starting after 9-11 and continued until I was able to talk to Senator Patty Murray, Senator Maria Cantwell and at the time Representative Jay Inslee at a democratic convention for my state in 2006 about what what happening. Those 3 got the bush boy to stop searching my mail. My ex works for a large aerospace company and was a co chairman on a senate sub-sub committee on rules and laws governing GPS and aerospace at the time. It was that large aerospace company that got the bush boy to stop tapping our phones.

I personally didn't have any problems with Obama when he was president but other journalists did. Obama listened and actually did something about it. The bush boy and trump didn't.

And Obama didn't? They almost arrested James Rosen and the FBI hacked Sharyl Atkinson's computer because she was investing Fast and Furious. Pot meet kettle. A non story unless you lock Obama up.

Wow another lazy trump person who didn't take time to read what I posted in my OP.

Your laziness and stupidity is just down right pathetic.

Read the OP. Not just the title of the thread.

Not hard news

We already figured that out.

Yes I have spent most of my life working with, spending time with, partying with and photographing the greatest musicians of my lifetime. And get paid a lot of money to do it.

I also spent close to a decade working with, spending time with, photographing and partying with some of the greatest actors, actresses, directors, writers and producers in the movie industry. And got paid a lot of money to do it.

My work has been published in every major publication on the planet. Including The NY Times.

My work is on CDs, DVDs, LPs, in movies, TV and documentaries.

My work and equipment will be on permanent loan to 3 museums after I die. So it will be shared with the public long after I'm gone.

None of my awards will go to any museum. They will stay within my family.

Eat your heart out.
No one believes a dumbass like you is going to have their equipment in a museum. I mean, fuck. Get real :lol:

I don't care if you do or not.

You don't matter to me or anyone.

I know what I posted is true. So do the three museums. I had to have 2 wills created. One for my regular assets and one for my work assets. When my lawyer and I were taking with one of the museums, the director asked about the equipment. I thought it was weird. She wanted it. I asked why. She said "What is the value of a camera that was used to photograph Sir Paul McCartney?" I couldn't answer. My lawyer did. He said "priceless." I then understood why she wanted my equipment.

Here's a shot I took of 5 of my digital cameras. Nikon D2h, D3, D3s, D4s and D5. I have one more digital but it's an underwater camera and not used for work. I have 4 film cameras that aren't in the photo. Those film cameras are packed up and in a fireproof safe.

View attachment 492003

Have fun with your delusions.

LOL.
Sure, boomer. Sure.

And Obama didn't? They almost arrested James Rosen and the FBI hacked Sharyl Atkinson's computer because she was investing Fast and Furious. Pot meet kettle. A non story unless you lock Obama up.

Wow another lazy trump person who didn't take time to read what I posted in my OP.

:shutupsmiley:

CNN and NBC?!!!

What could possibly be wrong with it?1

you still have your panties twisted because of trump...??? have you noticed the senile old bed wetter that is our president now?????

:shutupsmiley:

LOL.

Thanks for your childish and pathetic reply to my truths.

Read the OP. Stop being lazy and stupid.

The first amendment protects the press from having to reveal their sources, nothing except the 4th amendment stops the government from trying to figure out who the leaker was and punish the leaker via the person leaked to, and the DoJ appears to have followed the proper procedure for doing just that.
Hey, as long as you're cool with the precedent being set. I'm sure you'd be just fine with the Biden admin going after "leakers" in the same manner, right? You'd be down with them getting phone and email records of, say, Sean Hannity or Tucker Carlson?

Hannity and Carlson are too stupid and too dishonest to ever need to look into their records. Every time they speak to America they expose themselves as dishonest and dumbly so.

The first amendment protects the press from having to reveal their sources, nothing except the 4th amendment stops the government from trying to figure out who the leaker was and punish the leaker via the person leaked to, and the DoJ appears to have followed the proper procedure for doing just that.
Hey, as long as you're cool with the precedent being set. I'm sure you'd be just fine with the Biden admin going after "leakers" in the same manner, right? You'd be down with them getting phone and email records of, say, Sean Hannity or Tucker Carlson?

Trumps DOJ was following rules crafted between the Bush and Obama Administrations.

Since most of the government is run by dems, who's going to leak to Hannity or Carlson?

Notice the drying up of "leaks" during the Biden Administration?

Hannity and Carlson are too stupid and too dishonest to ever need to look into their records. Every time they speak to America they expose themselves as dishonest and dumbly so.

Since the Federal Bureaucracy is overwhelmingly democrat all those leaks have dried up.

Not hard news

Yes I have spent most of my life working with, spending time with, partying with and photographing the greatest musicians of my lifetime. And get paid a lot of money to do it.

I also spent close to a decade working with, spending time with, photographing and partying with some of the greatest actors, actresses, directors, writers and producers in the movie industry. And got paid a lot of money to do it.

My work has been published in every major publication on the planet. Including The NY Times.

My work and equipment will be on permanent loan to 3 museums after I die. So it will be shared with the public long after I'm gone.

Eat your heart out.
No one believes a dumbass like you is going to have their equipment in a museum. I mean, fuck. Get real :lol:

I know what I posted is true. So do the three museums. I had to have 2 wills created. One for my regular assets and one for my work assets. When my lawyer and I were taking with one of the museums, the director asked about the equipment. I thought it was weird. She wanted it. I asked why. She said "What is the value of a camera that was used to photograph Sir Paul McCartney?" I couldn't answer. My lawyer did. He said "priceless." I then understood why she wanted my equipment.

Here's a shot I took of 5 of my digital cameras. Nikon D2h, D3, D3s, D4s and D5. I have one more digital but it's an underwater camera and not used for work. I have 4 film cameras that aren't in the photo. Those film cameras are packed up and in a fireproof safe.

View attachment 492003

LOL.
That's some expensive hardware. Who did you steal that from?

Not hard news

Eat your heart out.

View attachment 492003

LOL.

Bite me.

That's just disgusting.

You have no idea who is behind any computer on line.

Just stop with the childish garbage.

While you may not be able to afford such equipment, I can and do buy it as you see in that photo.

All your words show is you're jealous. That's not my problem. You have to work that out yourself.

Why not be nice? It won't hurt you.

The following wise words may be a very old saying but there's a reason why it's been around for so long.

" If you don't have anything nice to say, it's best to not say anything at all."

CNN is a anti-American group
lol
Propaganda is anti-american
Therefore, CNN is anti american ;)

Don't see what you got here...

A Technical Director, i.e. the computer guy, tried impress a girl on a date... He said that they got rid of a guy who threatened his colleges...

I don't see what the problem is... Is this all you got? A boasting to get sex...

Not hard news

Eat your heart out.

View attachment 492003

LOL.

Bite me.

That's just disgusting.

You have no idea who is behind any computer on line.

Just stop with the childish garbage.

While you may not be able to afford such equipment, I can and do buy it as you see in that photo.

All your words show is you're jealous. That's not my problem. You have to work that out yourself.

Why not be nice? It won't hurt you.

The following wise words may be a very old saying but there's a reason why it's been around for so long.

" If you don't have anything nice to say, it's best to not say anything at all."
Grow up and learn how to report facts.

ROFLMFAO, from your own damn link:

“The records at issue relate to 2017 and the legal process to seek these records was approved in 2020,”

They had a damn warrant commie.

Eric Holder was caught spying on journalists from the Associated Press and Fox News and used the Espionage Act to prosecute more government workers and contractors than all previous attorneys general combined. Holder even named Fox News reporter James Rosen as a co-conspirator to commit espionage in a leak case.

When Holder announced his decision to resign, the Executive Director of the Freedom of the Press foundation described him as the “worst Attorney General for the press in a generation.” You have selective memory banks as usual.

Not hard news

Eat your heart out.

I know, I know! You are Neil Zlozower!

Forum List

Back