CNN Tries to Script Students’ Meeting with President Trump

CNN Tries to Script Students’ Meeting with President Trump!

Shooting Survivor: CNN Gave Me "Scripted Question" After Denying Question About Armed Guards

Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student Colton Haab said he was approached by CNN to ask a question at Wednesday night's town hall but decided not to after the network gave him a "scripted question," quashing one he wrote himself. Haab, a member of the Junior ROTC shielded students while the school was under attack from the shooter, said he was going to ask about using veterans as armed security guards.

"CNN had originally asked me to write a speech and questions and it ended up being all scripted," Haab told WPLG-TV.

"I expected to be able to ask my questions and give my opinion on my questions," Haab said.

"Colton Haab, a member of the Junior ROTC who shielded classmates in the midst of terror says he did not get to share his experience," WPLG's Janine Stanwood explained.

"Colton wrote questions about school safety, suggested using veterans as armed school security guards but claims CNN wanted him to ask a scripted question instead so he decided not to go," Stanwood reported.

"CNN had originally asked me to write a speech and questions and it ended up being all scripted," Haab said. "I don't think that it's going get anything accomplished. It's not gonna ask the true questions that all the parents and teachers and students have."

Shooting Survivor: CNN Gave Me "Scripted Question" After Denying Question About Armed Guards

Another Donna Brazil moment? Or is it just status quo with CNN? They control both sides of an interview or the guest doesn’t get on! Now why is CNN called fake news? Let me think…

Proud of those kids who refused to be sheep.
Huge surprise, you go along with Fox. LOL
The rank and file deplorables

CNN accepted the question Colton Haab suggested in their phone call, but rejected the scripted speech and questions Colton’s father submitted.

CNN released the original emails between Colton and Glen Haab, which were changed by right wingers to support the idea that CNN Was attempting to script the meeting.

Glen Haab was trying to script his son’s participation and push a pro-NRA agenda, not CNN.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...-with-florida-student/?utm_term=.45bc1cffe872

Once again, the alt right is caught faking evidence and lying.

The fact that CNN is attacking a high school kid telegraphs that they did indeed put on a Potemkin Townhall.

They’re not attacking Colton Haab. They’re attacking the false narrative being created by doctored emails and lies from the alt right.

Letting Republicans lie unchallenged since Reagan and his “welfare queen” whopper is what destroyed your country.

Oh Puh-leeeze. Look at the power equation here. CNN against a boy.

It's not a good look for CNN.

You’ve been caught lying to further your false narrative. Which looks worse, you lying or CNN correcting the record?

CNN didn’t attack Colton, their email was directed to the boy’s father, a
who was scripting questions and putting words into putting words in his son’s mouth.

I haven't lied about anything, you sad hag. But keep it up. The more CNN attacks a teenage survivor of a mass shooting (enabled by multiple government entities' abject malfeasance), the more people will be horrified by the True Heart of Progressivism.

Straight out of Trump’s playbook: When caught in a lie, double down on the lie.

Right wing scum have been attacking the survivors since they first spoke out after the shooting.

The initial claim was that they were crisis actors. That was proven to be a lie.

Then they said the Hogg boy was from California. Not only was that a lie, but it was proven that it originated with a Russian poster posing as an American.

Now you’re pushing the lie the CNN tried to script the Haab boy and it turns out it was his NRA member father who was trying to script him.

Your dishonesty is venal.

Now you’re pushing the lie the CNN tried to script the Haab boy and it turns out it was his NRA member father who was trying to script him.

How dare you attack one of the shooting survivors. Do you people have no limits?

The fact that CNN is attacking a high school kid telegraphs that they did indeed put on a Potemkin Townhall.

They’re not attacking Colton Haab. They’re attacking the false narrative being created by doctored emails and lies from the alt right.

Letting Republicans lie unchallenged since Reagan and his “welfare queen” whopper is what destroyed your country.

You’ve been caught lying to further your false narrative. Which looks worse, you lying or CNN correcting the record?

who was scripting questions and putting words into putting words in his son’s mouth.

I haven't lied about anything, you sad hag. But keep it up. The more CNN attacks a teenage survivor of a mass shooting (enabled by multiple government entities' abject malfeasance), the more people will be horrified by the True Heart of Progressivism.

Right wing scum have been attacking the survivors since they first spoke out after the shooting.

The initial claim was that they were crisis actors. That was proven to be a lie.

Then they said the Hogg boy was from California. Not only was that a lie, but it was proven that it originated with a Russian poster posing as an American.

I suspect you've been huffing your Obamabong a bit too much lately.

by boedicca on US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

When you’ve got nothing, you resort to personal insults.

Your concession is noted.

What a sad tool you are. You started spewing the liar liar accusations.

So the diagnosis for you is: Projection.

What a sad tool you are. You started spewing the liar liar accusations.

So the diagnosis for you is: Projection.

I said the story was a lie and posted evidence. You continued to push that false narrative even after it was proven to be a lie. At that point you became a liar.

When you push something you know to be false, you’ve earned it.

Care to try to dig yourself a bigger hole?

CNN Tries to Script Students’ Meeting with President Trump!

Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student Colton Haab said he was approached by CNN to ask a question at Wednesday night's town hall but decided not to after the network gave him a "scripted question," quashing one he wrote himself. Haab, a member of the Junior ROTC shielded students while the school was under attack from the shooter, said he was going to ask about using veterans as armed security guards.

"CNN had originally asked me to write a speech and questions and it ended up being all scripted," Haab told WPLG-TV.

"I expected to be able to ask my questions and give my opinion on my questions," Haab said.

"Colton Haab, a member of the Junior ROTC who shielded classmates in the midst of terror says he did not get to share his experience," WPLG's Janine Stanwood explained.

"Colton wrote questions about school safety, suggested using veterans as armed school security guards but claims CNN wanted him to ask a scripted question instead so he decided not to go," Stanwood reported.

"CNN had originally asked me to write a speech and questions and it ended up being all scripted," Haab said. "I don't think that it's going get anything accomplished. It's not gonna ask the true questions that all the parents and teachers and students have."

Another Donna Brazil moment? Or is it just status quo with CNN? They control both sides of an interview or the guest doesn’t get on! Now why is CNN called fake news? Let me think…

Proud of those kids who refused to be sheep.
Trump's responses to the kids questions was scripted by the NRA.
Trump's language and descriptive words matched LaPierre's speech at CPAC.

wingers can't win without lying- pretty basic
DW2V-RDVAAUaoYs.jpg

The difference being that Trump can make coherent sentences without one.
  • Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes,
    OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart —you know, if you're a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it's true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that's why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we're a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it's not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it's four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven't figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it's gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.
Donald Trump sentence | User Clip | C-SPAN.org

Now STFU.

Last edited:

You just know that if there really was an Obamabong it would be the Greatest Bong of the Past 50 Years!

PoliticalChic

The difference being that Trump can make coherent sentences without one.
  • Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes,
    OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart —you know, if you're a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it's true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that's why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we're a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it's not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it's four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven't figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it's gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.
Donald Trump sentence | User Clip | C-SPAN.org

Now STFU.

I see what you did there. Being completely insecure in your ability to form a convincing argument, you found a segment that makes Trump look like he had more things to say than time allowed, then flung a juvenile demand that those of superior ability be silenced. Wow, I never thought I'd see the day when someone actually thought that would accomplish anything. Tell us how it works for you.

Forum List

Back