CNN Tries to Script Students’ Meeting with President Trump

So, Weatherman2020, do you feel like a goddamned fool? You should, along with all the rest of you ignorant lemmings.

View attachment 178720 View attachment 178721
View attachment 178725 View attachment 178723

Fucking wingnuts.
Sorry, I don't take CNN's word if they said my ass was on fire.

CNN that, by its own admission, is guilty of complicity in Saddam's genocide so they could have "access" to him.

This is also the same CNN that blood libeled our troops with their phony Tailwind expose.

This is also the same CNN that has a 9-11 truther as a regular contributor.

This is also the same CNN that took a disgraced ex-governor who was literally whoring around and gave him a show.

This is the same CNN that fed questions to Hillary Clinton prior to a debate with Bernie Sanders.
Well, then, if you’re just an imbecile who dismisses evidence that proves you wrong, why do I want to engage with you in any conversation or see your posts?

I don’t mind being an Idiot Whisperer if the idiot can be showed and can learn from the facts. I refuse to be a Retard Whisperer. That’s just a waste of my time.

You’re blocked. Welcome to my Ignore List, loser!
CNN is newly accused of stacking its Wednesday school shooting town hall in favor of a pro-gun control agenda.

The father of a survivor from last week’s mass shooting at Marjorty Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fla. made comments on Fox News Thursday night that appeared to confirm the account of another student who said CNN wanted him to read from a script at the town hall.

High school junior and JROTC Colton Haab, who protected his classmates with a makeshift kevlar shield during the shooting, claimed CNN rejected his speech and question and instead wanted him to read a scripted question.

According to Haab, who said he skipped out on the town hall after the incident, his original remarks involved the idea of employing veterans as armed guards at schools.

Ariana Klein, also a junior at Stoneman Douglas, said of Haab’s accusations:

Keep reading…

CNN accepted the question Colton Haab suggested in their phone call, but rejected the scripted speech and questions Colton’s father submitted.

CNN released the original emails between Colton and Glen Haab, which were changed by right wingers to support the idea that CNN Was attempting to script the meeting.

Glen Haab was trying to script his son’s participation and push a pro-NRA agenda, not CNN.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...-with-florida-student/?utm_term=.45bc1cffe872

Once again, the alt right is caught faking evidence and lying.

The fact that CNN is attacking a high school kid telegraphs that they did indeed put on a Potemkin Townhall.

It certainly does appear that they wanted one viewpoint and only one viewpoint expressed.

CNN is why you have so many stupid and ill informed leftists on this very forum. You can spot a CNN viewer a mile away

8VX0oANiTZO3W5jsq3lliQ.png

c3f7d855598c5a0d07d47a5b1ec5e50c--sheep-atheism.jpg

sheeple-2.jpeg

your-friends-anonews-my-friends-sheeple-vs-wolfpack-5703633.png

BxL669pCQAApij6.jpg

Our youngest daughter is in gymnastics and her daddy is always telling her to stay hungry like a wolf.

Excellent also it's very important to encourage children to think for themselves, to have an Independent Thought Process.
Wolves run in PACKS and follow a leader or get beat to shit. They gang up to kill and to ensure that they are successful, they prey on the weak--the very young, the sick, the injured.
Independent and noble, my ass. That you teach children to admire all that and choose them as your "mascot" is very disturbing Lucy Hamilton.

CNN is why you have so many stupid and ill informed leftists on this very forum. You can spot a CNN viewer a mile away

sheeple-2.jpeg

BxL669pCQAApij6.jpg

Our youngest daughter is in gymnastics and her daddy is always telling her to stay hungry like a wolf.

Excellent also it's very important to encourage children to think for themselves, to have an Independent Thought Process.
Wolves run in PACKS and follow a leader or get beat to shit. They gang up to kill and to ensure that they are successful, they prey on the weak--the very young, the sick, the injured.
Independent and noble, my ass. That you teach children to admire all that and choose them as your "mascot" is very disturbing Lucy Hamilton.

I'd like to see you take on a lone wolf...you'd die

sheeple-2.jpeg

BxL669pCQAApij6.jpg

"to ensure that they are successful"

Exactly to ensure that they are successful, survival of the fittest.

"That you teach children to admire all that"

For Centuries children were taught this, it's only since Leftists infested educational institutions that children are being taught essentially to be social cripples and failures, where nobody is a Winner, because if you have a Winner all the others are Losers and that hurts their fragile feelings, so EVERYONE gets a Participation Trophy, Leftists create social cripples and losers with issues including chronic low self-esteem and then you get things like one of them freaking totally and going and shooting up a school.

sheeple-2.jpeg

BxL669pCQAApij6.jpg

For Centuries children were taught this, it's only since Leftists infested educational institutions that children are being taught essentially to be social cripples and failures, where nobody is a Winner, because if you have a Winner all the others are Losers and that hurts their fragile feelings, so EVERYONE gets a Participation Trophy, Leftists create social cripples and losers with issues including chronic low self-esteem and then you get things like one of them freaking totally and going and shooting up a school.

This is a left loon's problem, they don't understand nature...everything from how animals hunt and survive to who they should mate with.

sheeple-2.jpeg

BxL669pCQAApij6.jpg

OL is a typical Leftist, they think it's better to be one of the Sheep because they ARE Sheep, they of course are frightened of the Wolves because nature illustrates what happens when you put ONE Wolf in with a group of Sheep the result is blood and guts and the Wolf is triumphant. This is a metaphor for what Western Society for Centuries has always been, it's why Western Civilisation has lasted this long because for Centuries the Wolves have devoured the Sheep and that has ensured the survival and also the strength of Western Civilisation.

Given the choice nobody would choose to be a Sheep, given the choice peoples who think Logically would choose to be in with the Wolves. That nearly ALL Leftists are Sheep means that in the end we will prevail because the pack of Wolves ALWAYS prevails against the docile Sheep.

OL is a typical Leftist, they think it's better to be one of the Sheep because they ARE Sheep, they of course are frightened of the Wolves because nature illustrates what happens when you put ONE Wolf in with a group of Sheep the result is blood and guts and the Wolf is triumphant. This is a metaphor for what Western Society for Centuries has always been, it's why Western Civilisation has lasted this long because for Centuries the Wolves have devoured the Sheep and that has ensured the survival and also strength of Western Civilisation.

Given the choice nobody would choose to be a Sheep, given the choice pragmatic and peoples who think Logically would choose to be in with the Wolves. That nearly ALL Leftists are Sheep means that in the end we will prevail because the pack of Wolves ALWAYS prevails against the docile Sheep.

Pretty much and why conservatives raise their children to be wolves....they will devour the leftist's sheep

sheeple-2.jpeg

BxL669pCQAApij6.jpg

Survival of the fittest works for animals. We have "evolved" using what we got--our brains. Now we send our youngest and healthiest to die in massive wars while at home we save the most damaged and fragile at enormous cost to live vegetative lives. No one said it works perfectly.

It is the winner/loser thing that creates low self-esteem, but that's got a lot more to it than a spelling bee; it's class bias as much as anything else. When a kid is always the loser, yeah, they just might go shoot up a school. One of the initiatives to help is having teachers and kids bring those kids being isolated or bullied into the group. I watched Daddy's Home 2 last night--there was this great scene where the 10 year old tries bowling for the first time and gets 10 straight gutter balls. But his grampa gives him an inspiring speech and the kid takes one more turn and manages to knock over one pin. The whole place cheers. There's nothing wrong with "Participation Trophies," although it's not fooling anyone--we all know who won and who lost.

You know a lot of stuff, Lucy, but you're just spouting talking points with that one.

OL is a typical Leftist, they think it's better to be one of the Sheep because they ARE Sheep, they of course are frightened of the Wolves because nature illustrates what happens when you put ONE Wolf in with a group of Sheep the result is blood and guts and the Wolf is triumphant. This is a metaphor for what Western Society for Centuries has always been, it's why Western Civilisation has lasted this long because for Centuries the Wolves have devoured the Sheep and that has ensured the survival and also the strength of Western Civilisation.

Given the choice nobody would choose to be a Sheep, given the choice peoples who think Logically would choose to be in with the Wolves. That nearly ALL Leftists are Sheep means that in the end we will prevail because the pack of Wolves ALWAYS prevails against the docile Sheep.
My God, this is putting me in mind of Lord of the Flies. And that is not a compliment to you, Lucy.

They, being losers, are incapable of raising winners so they try to bring our children down to their level.

They think we don't see it

My apologies to the OP for taking the thread off topic. I found that wolves thing something I couldn't ignore.

CNN is a propaghanda network. Nothing more
Oh, take note, CNN denies this, which means that Trumptards should thus believe that the story isn't true.
Whenever I have hope that you’re finally waking up, you post one of these.

LMAO! CNN is an unmitigated joke....which explains as to why you eat up their shit like it was manna from heaven.
Did Breitbart tell you that, or was it Alex Jones? :laugh:

The difference being that Trump can make coherent sentences without one.
  • Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes,
    OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart —you know, if you're a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it's true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that's why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we're a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it's not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it's four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven't figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it's gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.
Donald Trump sentence | User Clip | C-SPAN.org

Now STFU.

I see what you did there. Being completely insecure in your ability to form a convincing argument, you found a segment that makes Trump look like he had more things to say than time allowed, then flung a juvenile demand that those of superior ability be silenced. Wow, I never thought I'd see the day when someone actually thought that would accomplish anything. Tell us how it works for you.
No, I just made you look like a dumbass. Don’t over-complicate it.

• Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes,
    OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart —you know, if you're a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it's true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that's why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we're a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it's not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it's four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven't figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it's gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

Now STFU.

I see what you did there. Being completely insecure in your ability to form a convincing argument, you found a segment that makes Trump look like he had more things to say than time allowed, then flung a juvenile demand that those of superior ability be silenced. Wow, I never thought I'd see the day when someone actually thought that would accomplish anything. Tell us how it works for you.
No you didn't. The only thing you achieved was publicly displaying your TDS.

CNN is a propaghanda network. Nothing more
Oh, take note, CNN denies this, which means that Trumptards should thus believe that the story isn't true.
Whenever I have hope that you’re finally waking up, you post one of these.

LMAO! CNN is an unmitigated joke....which explains as to why you eat up their shit like it was manna from heaven.
Did Breitbart tell you that, or was it Alex Jones? :laugh:

I found these on my own. (snicker)

Now STFU.

I'm sure you believe that. Most terribly insecure people vastly over estimate the impact their feeble insults actually have.

sheeple-2.jpeg

BxL669pCQAApij6.jpg

CNN Tries to Script Students’ Meeting with President Trump!

Shooting Survivor: CNN Gave Me "Scripted Question" After Denying Question About Armed Guards

Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student Colton Haab said he was approached by CNN to ask a question at Wednesday night's town hall but decided not to after the network gave him a "scripted question," quashing one he wrote himself. Haab, a member of the Junior ROTC shielded students while the school was under attack from the shooter, said he was going to ask about using veterans as armed security guards.

"CNN had originally asked me to write a speech and questions and it ended up being all scripted," Haab told WPLG-TV.

"I expected to be able to ask my questions and give my opinion on my questions," Haab said.

"Colton Haab, a member of the Junior ROTC who shielded classmates in the midst of terror says he did not get to share his experience," WPLG's Janine Stanwood explained.

"Colton wrote questions about school safety, suggested using veterans as armed school security guards but claims CNN wanted him to ask a scripted question instead so he decided not to go," Stanwood reported.

"CNN had originally asked me to write a speech and questions and it ended up being all scripted," Haab said. "I don't think that it's going get anything accomplished. It's not gonna ask the true questions that all the parents and teachers and students have."

Shooting Survivor: CNN Gave Me "Scripted Question" After Denying Question About Armed Guards

Another Donna Brazil moment? Or is it just status quo with CNN? They control both sides of an interview or the guest doesn’t get on! Now why is CNN called fake news? Let me think…

Proud of those kids who refused to be sheep.

You owe CNN a big apology!

Father Of Florida Shooting Survivor Admits He Altered Email From CNN

CNN Tries to Script Students’ Meeting with President Trump!

Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student Colton Haab said he was approached by CNN to ask a question at Wednesday night's town hall but decided not to after the network gave him a "scripted question," quashing one he wrote himself. Haab, a member of the Junior ROTC shielded students while the school was under attack from the shooter, said he was going to ask about using veterans as armed security guards.

"CNN had originally asked me to write a speech and questions and it ended up being all scripted," Haab told WPLG-TV.

"I expected to be able to ask my questions and give my opinion on my questions," Haab said.

"Colton Haab, a member of the Junior ROTC who shielded classmates in the midst of terror says he did not get to share his experience," WPLG's Janine Stanwood explained.

"Colton wrote questions about school safety, suggested using veterans as armed school security guards but claims CNN wanted him to ask a scripted question instead so he decided not to go," Stanwood reported.

"CNN had originally asked me to write a speech and questions and it ended up being all scripted," Haab said. "I don't think that it's going get anything accomplished. It's not gonna ask the true questions that all the parents and teachers and students have."

Another Donna Brazil moment? Or is it just status quo with CNN? They control both sides of an interview or the guest doesn’t get on! Now why is CNN called fake news? Let me think…

Proud of those kids who refused to be sheep.

You owe CNN a big apology!

Father Of Florida Shooting Survivor Admits He Altered Email From CNN

Now, that the family has acknowledged the removal of words in a CNN email, Carlson said, “There is no evidence, as of right now, that CNN tried to give Colton Haab a scripted question.”

Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson Set Record Straight On Shooting Survivor’s Claim CNN Scripted Town Hall Question

Forum List

Back