CNN Tries to Script Students’ Meeting with President Trump

CNN Tries to Script Students’ Meeting with President Trump!

Shooting Survivor: CNN Gave Me "Scripted Question" After Denying Question About Armed Guards

Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student Colton Haab said he was approached by CNN to ask a question at Wednesday night's town hall but decided not to after the network gave him a "scripted question," quashing one he wrote himself. Haab, a member of the Junior ROTC shielded students while the school was under attack from the shooter, said he was going to ask about using veterans as armed security guards.

"CNN had originally asked me to write a speech and questions and it ended up being all scripted," Haab told WPLG-TV.

"I expected to be able to ask my questions and give my opinion on my questions," Haab said.

"Colton Haab, a member of the Junior ROTC who shielded classmates in the midst of terror says he did not get to share his experience," WPLG's Janine Stanwood explained.

"Colton wrote questions about school safety, suggested using veterans as armed school security guards but claims CNN wanted him to ask a scripted question instead so he decided not to go," Stanwood reported.

"CNN had originally asked me to write a speech and questions and it ended up being all scripted," Haab said. "I don't think that it's going get anything accomplished. It's not gonna ask the true questions that all the parents and teachers and students have."

Shooting Survivor: CNN Gave Me "Scripted Question" After Denying Question About Armed Guards

Another Donna Brazil moment? Or is it just status quo with CNN? They control both sides of an interview or the guest doesn’t get on! Now why is CNN called fake news? Let me think…

Proud of those kids who refused to be sheep.

You owe CNN a big apology!

Father Of Florida Shooting Survivor Admits He Altered Email From CNN
Washington redskin, you suck far too much cnn ass...

emails25n-2-web.jpg

Father of school shooting survivor allegedly doctored CNN emails

CNN should sue his ass off.

Last edited:

Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student Colton Haab said he was approached by CNN to ask a question at Wednesday night's town hall but decided not to after the network gave him a "scripted question," quashing one he wrote himself. Haab, a member of the Junior ROTC shielded students while the school was under attack from the shooter, said he was going to ask about using veterans as armed security guards.

"CNN had originally asked me to write a speech and questions and it ended up being all scripted," Haab told WPLG-TV.

"I expected to be able to ask my questions and give my opinion on my questions," Haab said.

"Colton Haab, a member of the Junior ROTC who shielded classmates in the midst of terror says he did not get to share his experience," WPLG's Janine Stanwood explained.

"Colton wrote questions about school safety, suggested using veterans as armed school security guards but claims CNN wanted him to ask a scripted question instead so he decided not to go," Stanwood reported.

"CNN had originally asked me to write a speech and questions and it ended up being all scripted," Haab said. "I don't think that it's going get anything accomplished. It's not gonna ask the true questions that all the parents and teachers and students have."

Another Donna Brazil moment? Or is it just status quo with CNN? They control both sides of an interview or the guest doesn’t get on! Now why is CNN called fake news? Let me think…

Doubt they’ll get that apology. Just more fake news, alternative facts, and attacks on teenagers whose school was shot up.

Doubt they’ll get that apology. Just more fake news, alternative facts, and attacks on teenagers whose school was shot up.

Yeah, the gun was responsible for it. The fact that after numerous reports nothing was done is just an alternative fact.

Yeah, the gun was responsible for it. The fact that after numerous reports nothing was done is just an alternative fact.
You forgot to dismiss shooting victims as crisis actors.

I'm not even a journalist, and the Haab story never met the smell test from the beginning....

NOW the kid, will be forever known as a weasel, thanks to the father, (clearly a man of ill repute... only selling his soul for his 15 minutes) :(

I'm not even a journalist, and the Haab story never met the smell test from the beginning....

NOW the kid, will be forever known as a weasel, thanks to the father, (clearly a man of ill repute... only selling his soul for his 15 minutes) :(
don't know if this was posted yet
The father of a student who survived the deadly Florida school shooting has admitted to doctoring emails in order to falsely claim CNN gave his son a scripted question to ask at its town hall on gun control.

Shooting survivor's father admits he doctored email exchange claiming CNN 'scripted' town hall question
Glenn Haab acknowledged omitting some words from an email conversation with a CNN producer, but said he did not do it on purpose.
THEHILL.COM

Attention moderators. The Washington Post is reporting that the emails were doctored (and the student admitted it). Please move this thread to some conspiracy theory room
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...rrespondence-with-cnn/?utm_term=.e3ebaf6bef7c

In spite of the father admitting he lied about CNN

They will continue repeating the story like it is true

don't know if this was posted yet
The father of a student who survived the deadly Florida school shooting has admitted to doctoring emails in order to falsely claim CNN gave his son a scripted question to ask at its town hall on gun control.

Shooting survivor's father admits he doctored email exchange claiming CNN 'scripted' town hall question
Glenn Haab acknowledged omitting some words from an email conversation with a CNN producer, but said he did not do it on purpose.
THEHILL.COM

In other words, they lied
The rightwing media ate it up and will never publish or broadcast a retraction

Has FoxNews reported this ??

Fox News

Nothing on their website

CNN has an agenda to push and that's the way it's gonna go. They've long since dropped any pretenses.
Who does not have an agenda to push?
We all do. But I'd think we'd want the media to be objective and comprehensive. Obviously that's no longer a priority.

Things sure have changed since the time I was in it. This is fraud.

When was the media last objective?
I don't know. That doesn't change my point.

Partisans love "their" media and will deflect for it. That's not the purpose of the press, at least in my opinion.
Quote) if we waited until we had all the information, we would not get caught defending a lie. "shooting survivors father admits he altered email exchanges with CNN. will there be more information on this? the poor kid, what are his class mates saying, that should/could shine some light on this

CNN has an agenda to push and that's the way it's gonna go. They've long since dropped any pretenses.

There you go. Looking for liberal bias when it wasn't there, because you only saw what you wanted to. Know what that's called?

Eh, I'm sure somewhere in this thread you apologized for jumping the gun and letting your own preconceived notions steer you in the wrong direction.

Who does not have an agenda to push?
We all do. But I'd think we'd want the media to be objective and comprehensive. Obviously that's no longer a priority.

Things sure have changed since the time I was in it. This is fraud.

When was the media last objective?
I don't know. That doesn't change my point.

Partisans love "their" media and will deflect for it. That's not the purpose of the press, at least in my opinion.
Quote) if we waited until we had all the information, we would not get caught defending a lie. "shooting survivors father admits he altered email exchanges with CNN. will there be more information on this? the poor kid, what are his class mates saying, that should/could shine some light on this

The kid lied too

There you go. Looking for liberal bias when it wasn't there, because you only saw what you wanted to. Know what that's called?

Eh, I'm sure somewhere in this thread you apologized for jumping the gun and letting your own preconceived notions steer you in the wrong direction.
Apologized for what, precisely? The point of the post remains intact.

Last edited:

The point of your post using this as an example of liberal media bias? Clearly you shot your foot on this one. I guess you're just like everyone you criticize. You have your own bias and you're not afraid to lie in order to prove your own world view. Nice, hypocrite.

The point of your post using this as an example of liberal media bias? Clearly you shot your foot on this one. I guess you're just like everyone you criticize. You have your own bias and you're not afraid to lie in order to prove your own world view. Nice, hypocrite.
We all have biases, indeed. Having spent about 18 years in that business in a former life, mine is based on direct, personal experience.

Yours is based on blind, obedient, transparent partisan ideology.

Yeah, I'm comfy with that.

Forum List

Back