CNN Tries to Script Students’ Meeting with President Trump

All those years of Obama using a teleprompter for his notes and not a word and now suddenly your concerned a real leader, who writes things down in note form, uses them...

Hypocritical fuckers!
All those years criticizing Obama for using a TelePrompTer and now not a word when a Trump uses one.

Hypocritical fuckers!

The difference being that Trump can make coherent sentences without one.

FL Shooting Survivor Colton Haab: CNN Told Me I Needed To “Stick To The Script”; Entire Town Hall Scripted.

Trump’s luck is pretty amazing. The entire media sets up a week-long hatefest aimed at the NRA, culminating in that shameful fake “Town Hall,” and then the very next day it comes out that there was a police officer there who was too cowardly to do anything, and Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel, who was shaming and lecturing gun owners the night before, must have known it while he was up there on stage.

Trump’s superpower is his ability, just by existing, to bring out the deep and pervasive rot in America’s institutions and the people who run them.

Never forget that this is the same CNN that, by its own admission, is guilty of complicity in Saddam's genocide so they could have "access" to him.

This is also the same CNN that blood libeled our troops with their phony "Tailwind" expose.

This is also the same CNN that has a 9-11 truther as a regular contributor.

This is also the same CNN that took a disgraced ex-governor who was literally whoring around and gave him a show.

This is the same CNN that fed questions to Hillary Clinton prior to a debate with Bernie Sanders.

Seriously, is there a more morally depraved organization in this country? I'd trust La Cosa Nostra over these Communist scum. In a heartbeat.
So, Weatherman2020, do you feel like a goddamned fool? You should, along with all the rest of you ignorant lemmings.

View attachment 178720 View attachment 178721
View attachment 178725 View attachment 178723

Fucking wingnuts.
Sorry, I don't take CNN's word if they said my ass was on fire.

CNN that, by its own admission, is guilty of complicity in Saddam's genocide so they could have "access" to him.

This is also the same CNN that blood libeled our troops with their phony Tailwind expose.

This is also the same CNN that took a disgraced ex-governor who was literally whoring around and gave him a show.

This is the same CNN that fed questions to Hillary Clinton prior to a debate with Bernie Sanders.
Well, then, if you’re just an imbecile who dismisses evidence that proves you wrong, why do I want to engage with you in any conversation or see your posts?

I don’t mind being an Idiot Whisperer if the idiot can be showed and can learn from the facts. I refuse to be a Retard Whisperer. That’s just a waste of my time.

You’re blocked. Welcome to my Ignore List, loser!
CNN is newly accused of stacking its Wednesday school shooting town hall in favor of a pro-gun control agenda.

The father of a survivor from last week’s mass shooting at Marjorty Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fla. made comments on Fox News Thursday night that appeared to confirm the account of another student who said CNN wanted him to read from a script at the town hall.

High school junior and JROTC Colton Haab, who protected his classmates with a makeshift kevlar shield during the shooting, claimed CNN rejected his speech and question and instead wanted him to read a scripted question.

According to Haab, who said he skipped out on the town hall after the incident, his original remarks involved the idea of employing veterans as armed guards at schools.

Ariana Klein, also a junior at Stoneman Douglas, said of Haab’s accusations:

Keep reading…

All those years of Obama using a teleprompter for his notes and not a word and now suddenly your concerned a real leader, who writes things down in note form, uses them...

Hypocritical fuckers!
All those years criticizing Obama for using a TelePrompTer and now not a word when a Trump uses one.

Hypocritical fuckers!

The difference being that Trump can make coherent sentences without one.

Are you a parody account?

What makes you think that broadcasting is all ad lib?
l know it isn't all lib. But certainly the students should ask what question they had prepared...not to used as a mouth piece for CNN's agenda. Honesty is all I am asking for.
Liberal media bias is well proven. In fact, it has been shown that when polled 80%of journalists are Democrats.
80% of the doctors 80% of scientists 80% of the professors Are you getting the hint yet how low down you republicans are on the totem pole??
Your mistaken...90% of professoriate. Doubtful on your doctors and scientists stat. They like tax cuts.

The left exposed for what they are, and the predictable pathetic psychotic response from the left..

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah....

What a bunch of pathetic losers.

What makes you think that broadcasting is all ad lib?
l know it isn't all lib. But certainly the students should ask what question they had prepared...not to used as a mouth piece for CNN's agenda. Honesty is all I am asking for.
Liberal media bias is well proven. In fact, it has been shown that when polled 80%of journalists are Democrats.
80% of the doctors 80% of scientists 80% of the professors Are you getting the hint yet how low down you republicans are on the totem pole??
Your mistaken...90% of professoriate. Doubtful on your doctors and scientists stat. They like tax cuts.
you are right bush I was just guessing .....but doctors are broken up into 2 groups More are dems but not by the #'s I said

FL Shooting Survivor Colton Haab: CNN Told Me I Needed To “Stick To The Script”; Entire Town Hall Scripted.

Trump’s luck is pretty amazing. The entire media sets up a week-long hatefest aimed at the NRA, culminating in that shameful fake “Town Hall,” and then the very next day it comes out that there was a police officer there who was too cowardly to do anything, and Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel, who was shaming and lecturing gun owners the night before, must have known it while he was up there on stage.

Trump’s superpower is his ability, just by existing, to bring out the deep and pervasive rot in America’s institutions and the people who run them.

Never forget that this is the same CNN that, by its own admission, is guilty of complicity in Saddam's genocide so they could have "access" to him.

This is also the same CNN that blood libeled our troops with their phony "Tailwind" expose.

Seriously, is there a more morally depraved organization in this country? I'd trust La Cosa Nostra over these Communist scum. In a heartbeat.
So, Weatherman2020, do you feel like a goddamned fool? You should, along with all the rest of you ignorant lemmings.

Fucking wingnuts.

CNN that, by its own admission, is guilty of complicity in Saddam's genocide so they could have "access" to him.

This is also the same CNN that blood libeled our troops with their phony Tailwind expose.

Well, then, if you’re just an imbecile who dismisses evidence that proves you wrong, why do I want to engage with you in any conversation or see your posts?

I don’t mind being an Idiot Whisperer if the idiot can be showed and can learn from the facts. I refuse to be a Retard Whisperer. That’s just a waste of my time.

CNN is newly accused of stacking its Wednesday school shooting town hall in favor of a pro-gun control agenda.

The father of a survivor from last week’s mass shooting at Marjorty Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fla. made comments on Fox News Thursday night that appeared to confirm the account of another student who said CNN wanted him to read from a script at the town hall.

High school junior and JROTC Colton Haab, who protected his classmates with a makeshift kevlar shield during the shooting, claimed CNN rejected his speech and question and instead wanted him to read a scripted question.

According to Haab, who said he skipped out on the town hall after the incident, his original remarks involved the idea of employing veterans as armed guards at schools.

Keep reading…

CNN accepted the question Colton Haab suggested in their phone call, but rejected the scripted speech and questions Colton’s father submitted.

CNN released the original emails between Colton and Glen Haab, which were changed by right wingers to support the idea that CNN Was attempting to script the meeting.

Glen Haab was trying to script his son’s participation and push a pro-NRA agenda, not CNN.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...-with-florida-student/?utm_term=.45bc1cffe872

Once again, the alt right is caught faking evidence and lying.

Fucking wingnuts.

Keep reading…

CNN accepted the question Colton Haab suggested in their phone call, but rejected the scripted speech and questions Colton’s father submitted.

CNN released the original emails between Colton and Glen Haab, which were changed by right wingers to support the idea that CNN Was attempting to script the meeting.

Glen Haab was trying to script his son’s participation and push a pro-NRA agenda, not CNN.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...-with-florida-student/?utm_term=.45bc1cffe872

The fact that CNN is attacking a high school kid telegraphs that they did indeed put on a Potemkin Townhall.

Fucking wingnuts.

Keep reading…

The fact that CNN is attacking a high school kid telegraphs that they did indeed put on a Potemkin Townhall.

They’re not attacking Colton Haab. They’re attacking the false narrative being created by doctored emails and lies from the alt right.

Letting Republicans lie unchallenged since Reagan and his “welfare queen” whopper is what destroyed your country.

Keep reading…

They’re not attacking Colton Haab. They’re attacking the false narrative being created by doctored emails and lies from the alt right.

Letting Republicans lie unchallenged since Reagan and his “welfare queen” whopper is what destroyed your country.

Oh Puh-leeeze. Look at the power equation here. CNN against a boy.

It's not a good look for CNN.

Fucking wingnuts.

Keep reading…

there should be backround checks ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,before NRA are allowed to buy Senators

Keep reading…

there should be backround checks ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,before NRA are allowed to buy Senators

USMB should enact intelligence tests to prevent morons like you from posting.

And I'll repost the timeline. Try to identify the multiple opportunities for local law enforcement or the FBI to prevent Cruz from killing 17 people. Here's a wee clue: none of them involve the NRA.

▪ Feb. 5, 2016: A Broward Sheriff’s Office deputy is told by an anonymous caller that Nikolas Cruz, then 17, had threatened on Instagram to shoot up his school and posted a photo of himself with guns. The information is forwarded to BSO Deputy Scot Peterson, a school resource officer at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School.

▪ Sept. 23, 2016: A “peer counselor” reports to Peterson that Cruz had possibly ingested gasoline in a suicide attempt, was cutting himself and wanted to buy a gun. A mental health counselor advises against involuntary committing Cruz. The high school says it will conduct a threat assessment.

▪ Sept. 28, 2016: An investigator for the Florida Department of Children and Families rules Cruz is stable, despite “fresh cuts” on his arms. His mother, Lynda Cruz, says in the past he wrote “hate signs” on his book bag and had recently talked of buying firearms.

▪ Sept. 24, 2017: A YouTube user named “nikolas cruz” posts a comment stating he wants to become a “professional school shooter.” The comment is reported to the FBI in Mississippi, which fails to make the connection to Cruz in South Florida.

▪ Nov. 1, 2017: Katherine Blaine, Lynda Cruz’s cousin, calls BSO to report that Nikolas Cruz had weapons and asks that police recover them. A “close family friend” agrees to take the firearms, according to BSO.

▪ Nov. 29, 2017: The Palm Beach County family that took in Cruz after the death of his mother calls the Palm Beach Sheriff’s Office to report a fight between him and their son, 22. A member of the family says Cruz had threatened to “get his gun and come back” and that he has “put the gun to others’ heads in the past.” The family does not want him arrested once he calms down.

▪ Nov. 30, 2017: A caller from Massachusetts calls BSO to report that Cruz is collecting guns and knives and could be a “school shooter in the making.” A BSO deputy advises the caller to contact the Palm Beach sheriff.

▪ Jan. 5, 2018: A caller to the FBI’s tip line reports that Cruz has “a desire to kill people” and could potentially conduct a school shooting. The information is never passed on to the FBI’s office in Miami.

▪ Feb. 14, 2018: Nikolas Cruz attacks Stoneman Douglas High. Peterson, the school’s resource officer, draws his gun outside the building where Cruz is shooting students and staff. He does not enter.

‘School shooter in the making’: All the times authorities were warned about Nikolas Cruz

Keep reading…

You’ve been caught lying to further your false narrative. Which looks worse, you lying or CNN correcting the record?

CNN didn’t attack Colton, their email was directed to the boy’s father, a
who was scripting questions and putting words into putting words in his son’s mouth.

Rank and file nutz
rank and file.jpg

So a third party source did an examination and busted the family for doctoring emails simply by looking at the metadata of the emails.

The question now has to be, why didn't Fox News check the authenticity of the emails using the same method before going on air with it?

Parkland shooting survivor's family shops doctored emails with CNN to media outlets
Lew you know the answer,,,Fox stays as far away from truth as possible The left arm of the repubs NRA is the right arm

CNN Tries to Script Students’ Meeting with President Trump!

Shooting Survivor: CNN Gave Me "Scripted Question" After Denying Question About Armed Guards

Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student Colton Haab said he was approached by CNN to ask a question at Wednesday night's town hall but decided not to after the network gave him a "scripted question," quashing one he wrote himself. Haab, a member of the Junior ROTC shielded students while the school was under attack from the shooter, said he was going to ask about using veterans as armed security guards.

"CNN had originally asked me to write a speech and questions and it ended up being all scripted," Haab told WPLG-TV.

"I expected to be able to ask my questions and give my opinion on my questions," Haab said.

"Colton Haab, a member of the Junior ROTC who shielded classmates in the midst of terror says he did not get to share his experience," WPLG's Janine Stanwood explained.

"Colton wrote questions about school safety, suggested using veterans as armed school security guards but claims CNN wanted him to ask a scripted question instead so he decided not to go," Stanwood reported.

"CNN had originally asked me to write a speech and questions and it ended up being all scripted," Haab said. "I don't think that it's going get anything accomplished. It's not gonna ask the true questions that all the parents and teachers and students have."

Shooting Survivor: CNN Gave Me "Scripted Question" After Denying Question About Armed Guards

Another Donna Brazil moment? Or is it just status quo with CNN? They control both sides of an interview or the guest doesn’t get on! Now why is CNN called fake news? Let me think…

Proud of those kids who refused to be sheep.
Huge surprise, you go along with Fox. LOL

Keep reading…

You’ve been caught lying to further your false narrative. Which looks worse, you lying or CNN correcting the record?

CNN didn’t attack Colton, their email was directed to the boy’s father, a
who was scripting questions and putting words into putting words in his son’s mouth.

I haven't lied about anything, you sad hag. But keep it up. The more CNN attacks a teenage survivor of a mass shooting (enabled by multiple government entities' abject malfeasance), the more people will be horrified by the True Heart of Progressivism.

Forum List

Back