CNN - the ultimate gaslighting network...

FFS... today's headline..

Republicans dodge accountability... GOP leaders don't want Americans to know how close Trump supporters came to overthrowing Democracy.

Yeah.... so... that is just asinine. And stupid.
A few dozen people almost took over our nation.... :rolleyes: what a bunch of clowns

And once again, CNN and others repeatedly ignore the most GLARING example of possible corruption and REAL endangerment of house members - WHO GAVE THE ORDER TO HAVE SO FEW CAPITOL POLICE ON DUTY????

View attachment 491929

Ya got a link?

They changed the headline, I put up this photo to show it prior to it being changed.

It would be nice to read the story and posting rules require a link to copyright material. There's nothing wrong with showing how the headline was altered.

Republicans dodge accountability... GOP leaders don't want Americans to know how close Trump supporters came to overthrowing Democracy.

A few dozen people almost took over our nation.... :rolleyes: what a bunch of clowns

And once again, CNN and others repeatedly ignore the most GLARING example of possible corruption and REAL endangerment of house members - WHO GAVE THE ORDER TO HAVE SO FEW CAPITOL POLICE ON DUTY????

View attachment 491929

Ya got a link?

They changed the headline, I put up this photo to show it prior to it being changed.

It would be nice to read the story and posting rules require a link to copyright material. There's nothing wrong with showing how the headline was altered.

Little hard to link something that isn't there anymore.
The photo/headline you see in my post is what this story's headline/byline was before they changed it.
No doubt they were getting ridiculed for such a ignoramus statement
What is interesting if you Google - GOP leaders don't want Americans to know how close Trump supporters... it will still bring you to this story.

View attachment 491929

Ya got a link?

Little hard to link something that isn't there anymore.
The photo/headline you see in my post is what this story's headline/byline was before they changed it.
No doubt they were getting ridiculed for such a ignoramus statement
What is interesting if you Google - GOP leaders don't want Americans to know how close Trump supporters... it will still bring you to this story.

Thanks, the CNN bias is on full display.

Forum List

Back