CNN - the ultimate gaslighting network...

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
FFS... today's headline..

Republicans dodge accountability... GOP leaders don't want Americans to know how close Trump supporters came to overthrowing Democracy.

Yeah.... so... that is just asinine. And stupid.
A few dozen people almost took over our nation.... :rolleyes: what a bunch of clowns

And once again, CNN and others repeatedly ignore the most GLARING example of possible corruption and REAL endangerment of house members - WHO GAVE THE ORDER TO HAVE SO FEW CAPITOL POLICE ON DUTY????

ss.JPG

Last edited:
GOP leaders don't want Americans to know how close Trump supporters came to overthrowing Democracy.
:rofl:
I know right?
Spectacularly overstating the situation.
The REAL egregious act was, again, who ordered the capitol police to be so lightly staffed that day... of all days. Makes no sense.

Republicans dodge accountability... GOP leaders don't want Americans to know how close Trump supporters came to overthrowing Democracy.

A few dozen people almost took over our nation.... :rolleyes: what a bunch of clowns

And once again, CNN and others repeatedly ignore the most GLARING example of possible corruption and REAL endangerment of house members - WHO GAVE THE ORDER TO HAVE SO FEW CAPITOL POLICE ON DUTY????

View attachment 491929

If you notice the majority of their lead articles are labeled "analysis" or "opinion", which is basically the same thing. They don't report anymore, they pontificate.

Okay, you got me, I'll confess, I did it but, in my defense, it was just a joke.

... besides, I felt those men & women in blue deserved a break, after all they have to hang around Congress Critters all day, and that's just inhumane treatment for anyone.

Okay, you got me, I'll confess, I did it but, in my defense, it was just a joke.

... besides, I felt those men & women in blue deserved a break, after all they have to hang around Congress Critters all day, and that's just inhumane treatment for anyone.
Look at the numbers.
65m voters voted for Trump
1m people attended his DC rally (where the DOJ said He did NOT incite any violence)
a few hundred goobers trashed the Capital Building to protest suspected voter fraud.
1621606320652.png

So arrest the guilty, and stop the bullshit. You'll see in 2022 and 2024 who voters prefer.

View attachment 491929
That's not gaslighting. That's the straight up truth.
Sorry you can't handle it. But, like with Trump's impeachments, Republicans prove they have no spine.
On some level, I don't blame them. The party is on the brink of destruction. There is a very
real possibility that the Republican Party won't exist after the 2022 elections. They're pulling
out all the stops to make sure that doesn't happen.

Don't blame the media for the politicians failings.

View attachment 491929
Now that's some heavy duty spin....

View attachment 491929

If you notice the majority of their lead articles are labeled "analysis" or "opinion", which is basically the same thing. They don't report anymore, they pontificate.

Exactly. Notice how they always throw in "the experts say"......................blah blah blah.

View attachment 491929

Exactly. Notice how they always throw in "the experts say"......................blah blah blah.

That and any source is of course anonymous.

So arrest the guilty, and stop the bullshit. You'll see in 2022 and 2024 who voters prefer.
Well okay then try to remain calm.

As far as seeing who the voters prefer, I don't care who the voters prefer in 2022 and 2024, since as long as their picking between Crime Family-R candidates and Crime Family-D candidates it doesn't matter which side wins.

View attachment 491929
that question has already been answered.

Xi

View attachment 491929
XiNN is a joke

We need to have Nancy call logs to the Capitol Police both leading up to the Antifa Breaching of the Barricades and the day of her giving the order to "Let them in!"
  • Paul Irving, former Sergeant at Arms of the United States House of Representatives, refused to approve backup or send in the national guard because of the "optics".
  • Michael Stenger, former Sergeant at Arms of the United States Senate, "and two other members of the Capitol Review Board repeatedly refused to request the assistance of the National Guard".

View attachment 491929

Ya got a link?

View attachment 491929

Ya got a link?

They changed the headline, I put up this photo to show it prior to it being changed.

Forum List

Back