CNN reminds Trump's spokesman: Trump supported the Iraq invasion

You mean like Hillary voted for it and then decided it was a mistake?

You really are not very good at this
There is a difference

Hillary acknowledged she did support the war.

Trump lies and said he never did.

This isn't a "dodging sniper shooting" lie but he did lie about what he did!!

Meh, I don't give a shit and if I were a Clinton supporter the last thing I'd be doing is whining about someone lying. Non issue

A cute but dumb Trump spokesman was told on CNN that in a 2003 interview, Donald Trump expressed support for the Iraq Invasion.
He then expressed opposition after the invasion turned into a failed war.
Link
I have for you the interview in 2003 where, 26 seconds into the video, Trump calls the war a "tremendous success" (One day after the invasion):
Also in 2002 Trump told Howard Stern he supported invading Iraq: In 2002, Donald Trump Said He Supported Invading Iraq

He was following the lead of his good friend, Hillary Clinton.

donald-hillary-800.jpg

You mean like Hillary voted for it and then decided it was a mistake?

You really are not very good at this
This fails as a red herring fallacy.

Most on the right lack the courage to address the thread topic.

LOL Heeeeeere's Jonesy and his "red herring" fallacy. Sit down, squirt. You are incapable of debate and nobody takes you serious

A cute but dumb Trump spokesman was told on CNN that in a 2003 interview, Donald Trump expressed support for the Iraq Invasion.
Link
I have for you the interview in 2003 where, 26 seconds into the video, Trump calls the war a "tremendous success" (One day after the invasion):
Also in 2002 Trump told Howard Stern he supported invading Iraq: In 2002, Donald Trump Said He Supported Invading Iraq

donald-hillary-800.jpg

Hi negro? Still Wishing you were back in Africa?

Link

donald-hillary-800.jpg

Hey bitch .. I visit Africa often, but perhaps you should consider going back there .. after all, that's where you, your family, and everyone you've ever known originate from.

Me, I'm happy enjoying the evolution of American and the denigration of shit like you right here. :0)

Link

donald-hillary-800.jpg

Hey bitch .. I visit Africa often, but perhaps you should consider going back there .. after all, that's where you, your family, and everyone you've ever known originate from.

Me, I'm happy enjoying the evolution of American and the denigration of shit like you right here. :0)

Did you visit the areas where blacks enslaved blacks for over 600 years before Europe ever got involved in the Trans Atlantic slave trade?

How about where black war lords murder blacks in small villages?

How about those areas where black poachers slaughter elephants for their ivory?

You visit those areas?

Link

donald-hillary-800.jpg

Did you visit the areas where blacks enslaved blacks for over 600 years before Europe ever got involved in the Trans Atlantic slave trade?

How about where black war lords murder blacks in small villages?

How about those areas where black poachers slaughter elephants for their ivory?

You visit those areas?

Forum List

Back