Does anyone else think Trump is intentionally imploding his campaign?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
One stupid fucking blunder after another & he never backs down. The man seems incapable of humility. He is one of three things:
The biggest jackass to ever run for the office.
In the tank for Hillary.
Intentionally self imploding cause he never wanted to win to begin with.

Not sure what he would do differently if he was tying to intentionally lose

It's got to be in revenge for some imagined slight from the GOP. What did the GOP do to Trump? Answer that question and you'll figure out the truth.

There have been some people saying for months they don't believe Trump actually ever wanted to win.
Right now, unless he completely changes direction and actually focuses on the real issues, Hillary is going to win in a huge landslide.
Stupidest ran campaign I've ever seen.

One stupid fucking blunder after another & he never backs down. The man seems incapable of humility. He is one of three things:
In the tank for Hillary.
As I've said many times over the past year.......Trump is obviously working with the Clintons.

In the tank for Hillary.

I never fall in with conspiracy theories and I'll just say this is starting to get a hue of intentional. Or, Trump IS this stupid and we are finally seeing it displayed in full color.

It's got to be in revenge for some imagined slight from the GOP. What did the GOP do to Trump? Answer that question and you'll figure out the truth.

Has to be something from the Reagan and Bush Sr. era then because I can't remember anything that Jr. did to the putz to make him want to implode the GOP...

Also it seem the Bush and Romney family are two families he has severe hatred for...

In the tank for Hillary.

I never fall in with conspiracy theories and I'll just say this is starting to get a hue of intentional. Or, Trump IS this stupid and we are finally seeing it displayed in full color.
Some conspiracies are more than just theory.

No, he shoots off the cuff before he thinks. He needs to avoid this little BS and shit the dems throw out there and focus on the issues. IDC if he eats KFC with a fork, I don't care if he asked a woman who's baby was crying to leave (she should have anyway) I don't care about all this little shit the left thinks is big shit. I don't even care about the tax returns. I do care about the economy, immigration, foreign policy, etc. Those are the issues...not how he eats fucking KFC, good grief

Last edited:
In the tank for Hillary.
As I've said many times over the past year.......Trump is obviously working with the Clintons.

You and I both!

It's pretty sad that Trump can say the things he says, and is still the most qualified candidate - by far.

lol @ you

The Trump Campaign is trolling the U.S. for clowns. And they caught you in the net.

In the tank for Hillary.

All three above and the fact he most likely is a closed Communist to boot!

In the tank for Hillary.

You and I both!

The Clintons and the Trumps have a long personal association.

Has to be something from the Reagan and Bush Sr. era then because I can't remember anything that Jr. did to the putz to make him want to implode the GOP...

Also it seem the Bush and Romney family are two families he has severe hatred for...
It doesn't have to be anything big, the guy is so thin skinned. It could be something simple like someone's wife didn't respond to his groping or he was seated next to some loser at a GOP event.

Forum List

Back