CNN: Red Wave Building Fast

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
My question to the losers is, will it be to Trump's credit or Brandon's fault?

(CNN)With just over five months before the 2022 midterm elections, it's becoming more and more clear that a Republican wave is building out in the country.
On Thursday, the Cook Political Report with Amy Walter, a nonpartisan handicapping service, moved 10 of its House race ratings in favor of Republicans and adjusted its predictions of GOP gains in the fall upward to between 20 and 35 seats.

1653586041877.png

Does it make a difference , really?

Brandon's entire platform is hatred of Trump and Trump policies. This is how he was able to assemble his coalition of leftards, crazy Marxists and never-trumpers in the first place.

If people think that the Trumpster's policies of peace and prosperity are tremendous, they will reject the policies of Sleepy Joe's which are the exact opposite, war and economic malaise.

Does it make a difference , really?

Brandon's entire platform is hatred of Trump and Trump policies. This is how he was able to assemble his coalition of leftards, crazy Marxists and never-trumpers in the first place.

If people think that the Trumpster's policies of peace and prosperity are tremendous, they will reject the policies of Sleepy Joe's which are the exact opposite, war and economic malaise.
Good point.

Trump campaigned and presented himself as the exact same man that took office. Joe Biden transmogrified from good ol back slapping Joe to a snarling, race baiting ass hole when he took office. Had we seen THE REAL JOE during the campaign I wonder how many votes he would have gotten? Are any Biden voters pissed at being hoodwinked by the Democrats bait and switch?

(CNN)With just over five months before the 2022 midterm elections, it's becoming more and more clear that a Republican wave is building out in the country.
On Thursday, the Cook Political Report with Amy Walter, a nonpartisan handicapping service, moved 10 of its House race ratings in favor of Republicans and adjusted its predictions of GOP gains in the fall upward to between 20 and 35 seats.

Polls said Hillary would win in Landslide in 2016, hur hur.

Forum List

Back