Ted Cruz storms off, accuses Sky News journalist of being a 'propagandist' for asking why school shooting 'only happen in America' during Texas vigil

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Beto and Ted Cruz are competing for who is the biggest diva. this is not the time for showboating to score political points, it's a time to heal

Beto and Ted Cruz are competing for who is the biggest diva. this is not the time for showboating to score political points, it's a time to heal

Beautiful Ted as he was nicknamed by a prominent politician is easily flustered and slow, on response if somebody confronts or questions him in public. He's not exactly known for being particularly fast on his feet, except for storming off to think up a response for later.

The questions are LOADED which is a good reason for anyone to run away as the "journalist" is asking for impossible answers.

Wikipedia

LOADED QUESTION

A loaded question is a form of complex question that contains a controversial assumption (e.g., a presumption of guilt).[1]

Such questions may be used as a rhetorical tool: the question attempts to limit direct replies to be those that serve the questioner's agenda.[2] The traditional example is the question "Have you stopped beating your wife?" Whether the respondent answers yes or no, they will admit to having a wife and having beaten her at some time in the past. Thus, these facts are presupposed by the question, and in this case an entrapment, because it narrows the respondent to a single answer, and the fallacy of many questions has been committed.

===

Fuck you dishonest media!

It seems that some Americans have been pushed to the point of meaningful reaction against the carnage.

But inevitably the reaction will die out again in a few days.

There's no acceptance of the fact that the 'culture' of wars and killing is driving the violence and murder.

I think the fact that America's proxy war against Russia could be at least partly responsible in that it denies the outlet to Americans who want to be there participating.

Good for Cruz. Best thing I've heard about him lately.

Other countries have lots of school shootings and massacres --- I notice them whenever they are in the news. For some reason Japan is going through a bad patch these days. They seem to often go in there and kill dozens of children with a knife!

Beautiful Ted as he was nicknamed by a prominent politician is easily flustered and slow, on response if somebody confronts or questions him in public. He's not exactly known for being particularly fast on his feet, except for storming off to think up a response for later.
As much as Ted is an unsavory character, you really can't say that about him. He's been an accomplished professional on the very skill!

I
But inevitably the reaction will die out again in a few days.

There's no acceptance of the fact that the 'culture' of wars and killing is driving the violence and murder.
Well, sure, duh. The culture of wars and killing is driving the violence and murders. :yourpointsmile:

I don't know if I would qualify that as a 'storm.' 'Walk,' sure. If you really don't like him, 'prance,' or maybe 'slither.'

I think if he knew his voters would care, he would have answered, but I'm pretty sure he knows they don't.

what an assume question from Sky News…clearly uninformed and met to be a troll

I get dembot propagandist have to troll but this is not the time to do it

I don't know if I would qualify that as a 'storm.' 'Walk,' sure. If you really don't like him, 'prance,' or maybe 'slither.'

I think if he knew his voters would care, he would have answered, but I'm pretty sure he knows they don't.
Is Ted light in his loafers?

The 'reporter' IS a hack propagandist, not a journalist, and proved it when they asked Cruz this question.

Real journalists do their research before asking stupid questions. This one proved to the world they are an ignorant reporter wannabe.

I'm not a Cruz fan, I just hate 'shock journalist' fakes who try to pull this shit.

The US is NOT the only country that has school shootings.

Between 2009 - 2018 Mexico ranked 2nd behind the US with 8 school shootings.

I don't blame Cuz for his reaction to this idiot faux reporter.

Last edited:
FTs6DflWIAIzz6P

The reporter was a liberal jerk and a foreigner working outside his jurisdiction

If he does not want brits to have guns thats his business

But taking guns away from Americans is not his business

Cruz should have told him go back to your limp-dick of a country and we will tend to our own knitting.

I think all such vigils should be held on private property with no press allowed. That way when the likes of Bob the Fake Mexican gets his ass whipped for being a dick the press will have to pay for the footage. ;)

Good for Cruz. Best thing I've heard about him lately.

Other countries have lots of school shootings and massacres --- I notice them whenever they are in the news. For some reason Japan is going through a bad patch these days. They seem to often go in there and kill dozens of children with a knife!
Absolutely!

Forum List

Back