Where is the reporter?

Rodimus

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2021
The News Networks use Photo Background and Video Background technology, according to the CBS Overnight News I saw awhile ago. The reporter stands in front of a Live Video Background to make it seem like the reporter is there at that location in another country when the reporter is actually inside the news studio in the United States.

Oh no.

We want reporters in the war zones where they can be injured or killed.

Is that the point?
the point is, the Media is deceiving us. they don't just do that for wars, it's for any story they choose.

the point is, the Media is deceiving us. they don't just do that for wars, it's for any story they choose.
I have long since accepted that the MSM is deceptive and dishonest.

But still, if a reporter is trying to gain some credibility by going into a war zone to stand in front of a camera to show us that war is fucking dangerous, then it’s time to contemplate giving the reporter a Darwin Award instead of a Pulitzer.

The News Networks use Photo Background and Video Background technology, according to the CBS Overnight News I saw awhile ago. The reporter stands in front of a Live Video Background to make it seem like the reporter is there at that location in another country when the reporter is actually inside the news studio in the United States.
You are just learning this?

The Daily Show has been riffing on this for over a decade now.

You are just learning this?

The Daily Show has been riffing on this for over a decade now.
I have known this for some time now. This is the first time I talked about this here.

Yes, they often use a 'green screen' behind someone to eliminate a background and replace it with something else. We see this in most larger newscasters when they do the weather. But it doesn't look that real. Do you have a link to an example?

Yes, they often use a 'green screen' behind someone to eliminate a background and replace it with something else. We see this in most larger newscasters when they do the weather. But it doesn't look that real.
i can tell the difference. you have to look at the outline of the reporter against the background or place. the reporter does not quite blend in with the surrounding area.

Yes, they often use a 'green screen' behind someone to eliminate a background and replace it with something else. We see this in most larger newscasters when they do the weather. But it doesn't look that real. Do you have a link to an example?
sorry, i do not have a link to this.

i can tell the difference. you have to look at the outline of the reporter against the background or place. the reporter does not quite blend in with the surrounding area.
Yes I think everyone can see that too. In order to place a person convincingly into a video would take a lot of editing and manipulation. Not cost effective for regular news.

Yes I think everyone can see that too. In order to place a person convincingly into a video would take a lot of editing and manipulation. Not cost effective for regular news.
Money is no problem for The Cabal. The Cabal controls The Media?

Forum List

Back