Career shoplifter sentenced to 30 years after $20,000 sunglasses heist in Tampa

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

Jesus you racist fuck how many threads are you going to start on this exact same story. I mean damn you are at a new low, you can’t even keep the bullshit you start straight anymore. It’s wasn’t even that long ago you started the last thread on this story Wednesday of this week. You need professional help.

She will be out quicker then shit once she claims racism and how deprived she was as a child.

Was anyone hurt? It seems to me that people who have actually been hurt should be in prison, not someone who just stole property.
Right me if I am wrong, but doesn't stealing only make things worse for those who actually have the sense to pay for things? Those who actually pay only have to pay more for whatever isn't ripped off which is where financial hurt comes in for those who do not take part in the act of stealing.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. The act of stealing I guess is the reason why stores are closing all over the U.S. which only means that those who work at those stores have to look for a new job and with so many stores closing, that only means that there isn't as many jobs to pick from, especially is a lot of jobs are not being done by robots and computers like the self checkout spots at the grocery stores.

Right me if I am wrong, but doesn't stealing only make things worse for those who actually have the sense to pay for things? Those who actually pay only have to pay more for whatever isn't ripped off which is where financial hurt comes in for those who do not take part in the act of stealing.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. The act of stealing I guess is the reason why stores are closing all over the U.S. which only means that those who work at those stores have to look for a new job and with so many stores closing, that only means that there isn't as many jobs to pick from, especially is a lot of jobs are not being done by robots and computers like the self checkout spots at the grocery stores.

Actually, stores are closing because everyone is buying on line these days. IT was going that way before Covid but it's gotten worse.

I'm not saying this woman should be required to make restitution, she should.

I just don't see how locking her up for 30 years at a cost of $30,000 a year to the taxpayer is going to get restitution.

A better thing would be to garnish her wages for life until she repays. That would make a lot more sense.

Forum List

Back