CNN ponders: why aren’t the SCOTUS justices attacking Trump?

Maybe they don't want to have to recuse themselves when a case comes up they've commented on.

Maybe they don't want to have to recuse themselves when a case comes up they've commented on.
...which constitutes staying out of the political public arena....

Um… because they’re not supposed to be political ... much like an objective, un-biased media agency is supposed to be...WHICH CNN HAS REPEATEDLY PROVED THEY ARE NOT!

CNN ponders: why aren't the SCOTUS justices attacking Trump? - Hot Air

Libs DO like their Liberal Activist Judges .. which thank goodness the USSC in NOT.

That's the nature of the modern mainstream left. If you don't wanna be the enemy, you don't just bend the knee, you have to actively push their agenda whenever called upon. If you don't want to be removed from the mainstream media platform bubble, you have to condemn who they tell you to condemn when they tell you to condemn them. It's become startling religious in its practices.

"Do you reject Trump?"

I do.

"And all his works?"

I do.

"And birtherism?"

I do.

"Do you believe in Social Justice, ideology almighty, balancer of resources by race and bringer of Utopia?"

I do.

"Do you believe in Russian collusion, and that misleading "news" stories on Facebook constitute the theft of an American election?"

I do.

"Do you believe that the Nazis are everywhere? That around every corner, the alt right lies in wait, biding their time until the perfect opportunity comes to exterminate the minorities?"

I do.

"It is our duty to fight for our freedom. It is our duty to win. We must love and support each other. We have nothing to lose but our chains. Amen."

Amen.

Forum List

Back