Brand New Streaming Service CNN+ Has Terrible Sales and is Already Preparing for Layoffs

PinktheFloyd88

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2021
Dallas
Did CNN’s New Streaming Platform Already Flop? A Tweet Provides A Clue

Employees at CNN’s new streaming service, CNN+, are reportedly bracing themselves for layoffs in the upcoming months due to low subscription numbers, Fox Business senior correspondent Charles Gasparino reported Wednesday.

The network announced the launching of their streaming platform Tuesday, but it was soon reported that layoffs could occur as early as May. The channel could also be merged into the platform Discovery Plus unless the number of subscriptions increase, according to Gasparino.

“@CNNplus employees bracing for layoffs possibly as soon as May amid projections of lackluster sales of new streaming channel; CNN employees say new streaming channel could be merged into larger @discoveryplus as early as May unless subscriptions pick up to 130,” Gasparino tweeted.

Breaking: @CNNplus employees bracing for layoffs possibly as soon as May amid projections of lackluster sales of new streaming channel; CNN employees say new streaming channel could be merged into larger @discoveryplus as early as May unless subscriptions pick up 130 @FoxBusiness

— Charles Gasparino (@CGasparino) March 30, 2022...

Like I am sorry, but who the fuck wants to pay a monthly streaming subscription for THE NEWS!? Look, I like CNN. They have done great with the Ukraine war the past month.

But I'll be damned if I ever pay any news network $15 a month to watch THE NEWS. Lmao. Stupid business model, and stupid idea.

Did CNN’s New Streaming Platform Already Flop? A Tweet Provides A Clue

Employees at CNN’s new streaming service, CNN+, are reportedly bracing themselves for layoffs in the upcoming months due to low subscription numbers, Fox Business senior correspondent Charles Gasparino reported Wednesday.

The network announced the launching of their streaming platform Tuesday, but it was soon reported that layoffs could occur as early as May. The channel could also be merged into the platform Discovery Plus unless the number of subscriptions increase, according to Gasparino.

“@CNNplus employees bracing for layoffs possibly as soon as May amid projections of lackluster sales of new streaming channel; CNN employees say new streaming channel could be merged into larger @discoveryplus as early as May unless subscriptions pick up to 130,” Gasparino tweeted.

Breaking: @CNNplus employees bracing for layoffs possibly as soon as May amid projections of lackluster sales of new streaming channel; CNN employees say new streaming channel could be merged into larger @discoveryplus as early as May unless subscriptions pick up 130 @FoxBusiness

— Charles Gasparino (@CGasparino) March 30, 2022...

Like I am sorry, but who the fuck wants to pay a monthly streaming subscription for THE NEWS!? Look, I like CNN. They have done great with the Ukraine war the past month.

But I'll be damned if I ever pay any news network $15 a month to watch THE NEWS. Lmao. Stupid business model, and stupid idea.
I guess CNN was too dumb to realize the few people that watch them, don’t have any money.

"If you like CNN and all of our quality programming, please donate generously to keep us on the air. If you pledge $1,000 or more, this handy tote bag is yours to keep".

hqdefault.jpg

They spent $300 million for 10,000 subscibers? :auiqs.jpg: :hyper: :auiqs.jpg: :hyper:

You cultists get all your news from a total joke.

CNN is failing on its normal channel. Why would they not try and focus on restructuring their main channel instead of adding a new one?

Forum List

Back