CNN/HuffPost Report New Source Backs Reid's Claim

Romney could demolish Reid in a NY second...by simply releasing his tax returns. If there is no there there, why not come out with them and put old Harry in his place?

Romney said that Reid was "demonstratively" wrong about his taxes. Okay...that means that Romney can actually DEMONSTRATE how wrong he is. So do it.

Romney could demolish Reid in a NY second...by simply releasing his tax returns. If there is no there there, why not come out with them and put old Harry in his place?

Romney said that Reid was "demonstratively" wrong about his taxes. Okay...that means that Romney can actually DEMONSTRATE how wrong he is. So do it.

When you have a battle.. do you worry about the retarded kid throwing gravel at you from the rooftop across the street? Or do you worry about the heavily armed enemy in front of you, when your mission is to take them out??

Black liberation theology is a theological perspective found in some Christian churches and the Nation of Islam in the United States which holds race as the primary catalyst behind the followers point of view. It is an instance of the liberation theology which originated in 1931 from Islamic speakers on black empowerment and incorporates viewpoints from Catholic theologians in the 1950s.

Black liberation theology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So, if we wanted to eliminate the racial identification undertones, we would drop the "black" and it would be Libertarianism? Obama's a Paul-bot!!

When you have a battle.. do you worry about the retarded kid throwing gravel at you from the rooftop across the street? Or do you worry about the heavily armed enemy in front of you, when your mission is to take them out??

What does "demonstratively" mean to you? It means he can demonstrate that Reid is lying. Okay, so why isn't he gettin' to demonstratin'?

I'm thinking it's because what's in those returns is actually worse than the speculation about what's in those returns.

Romney could prove me and Old Harry wrong...

If Romney released his tax returns the democrats would find something else to use in those tax returns and then demand more tax returns.

What does "demonstratively" mean to you? It means he can demonstrate that Reid is lying. Okay, so why isn't he gettin' to demonstratin'?

I'm thinking it's because what's in those returns is actually worse than the speculation about what's in those returns.

And you can eliminate the window licking gavel throwing retard with 1 shot... as your enemy changes tactics and advances

It is a trick by Reid. Say something that can only be refuted by Romney going back on doing what he already said.
If Romney releases his returns, then he gives in to Reid.
If Romney doesnt release his returns, then Reid still has credibility.
It's a lose-lose and he is right not to play that game.

Bush did not.

In 1999, the New Yorker published an apparently purloined copy of George W. Bush's Yale transcript before he became the Republican nominee for president.​

College transcripts replace birth certificate for Obama detractors

At least Bush had higher grades than Obama did.

Well, no he didn't, because Obama had a 3.7 GPA. Bush's GPA was 2.75

What was George W Bush's GPA at Yale

If only you had his transcripts for proof.

I have a problem with a guy who is that out of touch with what real people go through telling me he's going to manage the economy by cutting rich people's taxes while raising mine.

Obama's "in touch" with real people?

Don't tell me you voted for John Kerry and Al Gore too.

Of course you did, asswipe.

Actually, I voted for Bush both times...

Once again- my problem isn't with republicans, it's with Romney personally.

Rich douchebag with a religion I hate.

At least you are honest enough to realize your bigotry.

CNN (Communist News Network), HuffPoop, and Reid have ben caught lying before. And when they caught lying on this one, the ignorant Dem-Bots will just shrug it off like it never happened. This is digraceful petty Poltics. And the People know it. Very bad Karma for Reid and the others on this one. What goes around, does come back aound.

How 'bout some links PaulBot?

Romney could demolish Reid in a NY second...by simply releasing his tax returns. If there is no there there, why not come out with them and put old Harry in his place? .

Ried is demolishing himself. he's clearly an lying imbecile. He's making the entire DemoRAT party look sleazy, stupid and dishonest.

KEEP IT UP, HARRY!

What purpose would that serve?

Black liberation theology is a theological perspective found in some Christian churches and the Nation of Islam in the United States which holds race as the primary catalyst behind the followers point of view. It is an instance of the liberation theology which originated in 1931 from Islamic speakers on black empowerment and incorporates viewpoints from Catholic theologians in the 1950s.

Black liberation theology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So, if we wanted to eliminate the racial identification undertones, we would drop the "black" and it would be Libertarianism? Obama's a Paul-bot!!

Black liberation theology is a form of Marxism, nitwit.

I heard that Harry Reid became a Senator with very little cash in his pocket.

I heard that that Reagan had a love child with one of the aliens that crashed in Roswell. Maybe you should find a link to a credible source.

Now he's a multi millionaire.....just how did he do it making less than 175,000 a year? :eusa_whistle:

Some old fashioned fiscal responsibility could easily do that. Take $100,000 every year and put it into savings. That alone would make Reid a multi millionaire after 26 years in the Senate. If, after five years of savings, he started investing all that money into safe mutual funds investments with an APR of 5%, that alone would turn into more than $5 million by now.

That's great! Reid should release all his tax returns since he entered the Senate.
His investing success will be an inspiration for millions!

CNN (Communist News Network), HuffPoop, and Reid have ben caught lying before. And when they caught lying on this one, the ignorant Dem-Bots will just shrug it off like it never happened. This is digraceful petty Poltics. And the People know it. Very bad Karma for Reid and the others on this one. What goes around, does come back aound.

How 'bout some links PaulBot?

Use yer Google machine. All three have been caught lying before. And they're likely lying on this one too.

If only you had his transcripts for proof.

Oh. You're a birther. That explains EVERYTHING.

Transcripts include your birth certificate?
Oh, you're an idiot. That explains EVERYTHING.

Transcripts are what birthers are focusing on now to try and a) deflect from the growing bi-partisan, swing-voter included demand for Romney to release his tax forms and b) reestablish some kind of credibility in the political scene.

But I notice you don't deny your Birtherism, simply trying to deflect. Good work, BirtherPatriot!

Forum List

Back