CNN hid images and videos of Roger Stone's 72 year old wife being dragged out of home barefoot &

UPDATE: CNN Hid Images and Video of Roger Stone's 72-Year-Old Wife Being Dragged Out of Home Barefoot and In Nightgown
On Friday the Mueller Special Counsel sent 20-29 armed FBI operatives in six vehicles and a CNN camera crew to film the arrest of Trump associate Roger Stone at his home in a predawn raid.

The assholes who laugh, hopefully your old ass gets dragged out by some idiots who calls and makes up a few lies about your pathetic selves.

What else can you expect from news sources that lie, cheat, steal they are worthless scum how anybody can use these losers as their truth bible is so beyond me it leaves me thinking snopes, cnn, are ppl really so fkn stupid they literally believe these sites tell the truth of facts when it is so easy to prove they lied lmfao.

So now you disagree with trump when he suggested roughing up the criminal as they are being arrested?

because he never suggested it idiot.

UPDATE: CNN Hid Images and Video of Roger Stone's 72-Year-Old Wife Being Dragged Out of Home Barefoot and In Nightgown
On Friday the Mueller Special Counsel sent 20-29 armed FBI operatives in six vehicles and a CNN camera crew to film the arrest of Trump associate Roger Stone at his home in a predawn raid.

The assholes who laugh, hopefully your old ass gets dragged out by some idiots who calls and makes up a few lies about your pathetic selves.

What else can you expect from news sources that lie, cheat, steal they are worthless scum how anybody can use these losers as their truth bible is so beyond me it leaves me thinking snopes, cnn, are ppl really so fkn stupid they literally believe these sites tell the truth of facts when it is so easy to prove they lied lmfao.

So now you disagree with trump when he suggested roughing up the criminal as they are being arrested?

Actually he did suggest it dummy.

Police chiefs respond to Trump's call to rough up suspects

“When you see these thugs being thrown into the back of a paddy wagon — you just see them thrown in, rough — I said, ‘Please don’t be too nice,’”

“Like when you guys put somebody in the car and you’re protecting their head, you know, the way you put their hand over? Like, don’t hit their head and they’ve just killed somebody — don’t hit their head. I said, ‘You can take the hand away, okay?’”

-Drumpf

“When you see these thugs being thrown into the back of a paddy wagon — you just see them thrown in, rough — I said, ‘Please don’t be too nice,’”

“Like when you guys put somebody in the car and you’re protecting their head, you know, the way you put their hand over? Like, don’t hit their head and they’ve just killed somebody — don’t hit their head. I said, ‘You can take the hand away, okay?’”

-Drumpf
A deaf 72 year old woman in a nightgown and barefoot is a thug to you. Gee I hope she doesn't beat those FBI agents up too badly.

-Drumpf
A deaf 72 year old woman in a nightgown and barefoot is a thug to you. Gee I hope she doesn't beat those FBI agents up too badly.
Whats stopping her from being a thug? Cause she is white and old? Do her fingers no longer work so she cant shoot someone? :rolleyes:

-Drumpf
Whats stopping her from being a thug? Cause she is white and old? Do her fingers no longer work so she cant shoot someone? :rolleyes:
It’s just right wingers making up more lies.

Roger stone said the FBI was extraordinarily courteous.

-Drumpf

-Drumpf

I had heard that CNN refused to air the video. Now it gets to fend off FOIA law suits for it...
They were trying to be polite and circumspect, not showing her in her nightie. I don't understand why they didn't put them in a police car to stay warm, though. It's not THAT warm in Washington or Virginia in January.

She wasn't the criminal, HE was.
True, but she could be destroying evidence just as well as he could. It doesn't require a lot of muscles.

Obama's FBI is out of control and someone stronger than Obama has to put this to an end....but for now, we will have to wait until Trump is out of office because he is definitely not stronger than Obama...

Obama's FBI is out of control and someone stronger than Obama has to put this to an end....but for now, we will have to wait until Trump is out of office because he is definitely not stronger than Obama...
What flavor of Kool-Aid are you drinking?

What flavor of Kool-Aid are you drinking?
Sarcasm.......

I like to see if a trumptard will admit that Obama is so strong that he still controls every government agency, even 2 years after leaving office

-Drumpf
An old woman is only a thug when she is black and 20 years older than old white woman you are suddenly concerned about...
Kathryn_Johnston_a.jpg

Or when she is black, and under the age of 10...
220px-Aiyana_Jones.jpg

...but hey....maybe it was just an accident......can't the FBI have accidents too?

Forum List

Back