A 3-year-old boy has died after falling out of a window at his family home and was then attacked and mauled to death by the family’s two pit bulls whe

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
A 3-year-old boy has died after falling out of a window at his family home and was then attacked and mauled to death by the family’s two pit bulls when he landed in the backyard.

---------------------------------------------------
I have no words....

A 3-year-old boy has died after falling out of a window at his family home and was then attacked and mauled to death by the family’s two pit bulls when he landed in the backyard.

I have no words....
Sad indeed, but why did you feel the need to share it?

I have no words....
Sad indeed, but why did you feel the need to share it?
So this is an everyday occurrence, I hope not.

• Disagree
Reactions: 007

I have no words....
So, do we ban windows, pit bulls, or gravity?

I have no words....
I read another article on this horrific story. It said the dogs were going to be euthanized by the city. If there were responsible adults around (and it does not sound like there were) the dogs would have already been shot dead by family members and would only need disposal.

I have no words....
Why do people who have small kids get PIT BULLS and other breeds that are known to kill children so often....

And how odd that 3 year old would "fall" out of window---even tiny infants have depth perception and when given safe tests (glass over model cities) even small just crawling infants of atleast average iq avoid traveling over the areas that would create a optical illusion of falling......

Something wrong in this household and with these people more than just the dogs.

I have no words....
Oh I sorry, only black on black crime or black on white crime can be posted in this forum. Me bad.

Not the dogs fault. They thought it was just a toy for them to play with and fight over. Pit Bulls have been bred to be extremely aggressive. They can be the sweetest and gentlest pets imaginable until something triggers their instinct to kill. Only an idiot would keep a ticking time bomb like that around, no matter how sweet they appear to be.

I have no words....
I read another article on this horrific story. It said the dogs were going to be euthanized by the city. If there were responsible adults around (and it does not sound like there were) the dogs would have already been shot dead by family members and would only need disposal.
My thought is (not having more info than that article admittedly here) if that was the area shown where the dogs were kept, that was animal abuse in my opinion. Now, I want to clarify that I am not saying the dogs should not be put down after this horrific event, they should be....but they should never have been caged between those tight fitting buildings. Assuming the owners walked the dogs (although with reported level of filth/excessive feces doubtful) they were still negligent to keep them without a place to run. These types of conditions enforce aggressiveness without question. Horrible all around, but especially for that poor child.

I have no words....
Why do people who have small kids get PIT BULLS and other breeds that are known to kill children so often....

And how odd that 3 year old would "fall" out of window---even tiny infants have depth perception and when given safe tests (glass over model cities) even small just crawling infants of atleast average iq avoid traveling over the areas that would create a optical illusion of falling......

Something wrong in this household and with these people more than just the dogs.
Pit Bulls are wonderful pets......until they aren’t

Keep an eye on your kids I guess is the lesson here. Why was the kid falling out of a window? Where were the parents?
I second this.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Because the "murderers" still remain , I wonder what will be done about them? To me, they should be put to sleep if they are going to be so vicious.

I have no words....

It isn't the breed.... it's the unforgivable breeding that turned a great family dog into a killing machine.
For generations American Pit Bulls were favored as a good dog for children. Protective, strong but very loyal and loving to their packs.
Then the 90s came and dubious breeders started breeding larger males with larger females to produce strains of "oversized" pits.
Then these breeders started choosing the most aggressive dogs and breeding them together, then took those most aggresive and bred with other hard agressives and on and on.
So now today - we have very large numbers of Pit Bulls that have the aggressive strains in their blood line.
And then you take idiot morons like these people - who kept them caged in small areas with no socialization and probably encouraged to be aggresive.
It isn't the dogs. Its' the people who own them, and who bred them to be murderous.

Last edited:

I have no words....
Oh I sorry, only black on black crime or black on white crime can be posted in this forum. Me bad.

No

just making an observation that you usually want to ban things that kill kids.

Why do ghetto dwellers insist on having aggressive dog breeds and train them to be agressive?

Kids do have a habit of doing things when parents aren't looking. That being said, leaving a 3 year old near an open window seems pretty negligent. Even if there were no dogs, the kid could have broken his/her neck in the fall. Beyond that, having dogs trained to attack humans seems more than highly questionable especially when you have young children. I place the blame squarely on the parents' shoulders and, whether they are legally prosecuted or not, they will live with this the rest of their lives if they have any conscience at all.

Forum List

Back