CNN Accidently Proves President Trump's Innocence, That Capitol Violence Was Not 'Spur Of The Moment' 'Incited Insurrection'

The impeachment will strengthen Trump's position. Those who hate him don't get it. People with no voice see him as their voice. They believe the Swamp is real. They feel if Trump is attacked they are attacked. They circle the wagons. Trump becomes a martyr of the disillussioned and socially isolated.
Ask why the working class prefer him to Biden.

The congress men, women who led the recon mission to scope out the capital before the revolution attempt, are in some pretty big trouble!

Humanity, the rule of law, and common decency will come back to all of the US congress after Trump is gone.
With a few exceptions of Cruz and a couple more of his ugly ilk.

If TRump's fringe people get violent or try to stop the inauguration, I hope they shoot them.

To let these thugs run amok and intimidate patriots just won't do. It would mean the end of our government and the Constitution. We agreed to this more than 250 years ago. That's our social contract, Trump or no Trump.
Surada, why didn't you say that in 2016 when Trump fans were assaulted making their way to the inauguration?

Nancy Pelosi and Democrats have just Impeached the President for 'Inciting an Insurrection' during a Protest in DC through the speech he gave to the gathered throng of supporters. .

Prior to passing the Articles of Impeachment Pelosi confessed during an interview that the true intent of the up-coming 2nd Impeachment was to eliminate President Trump as a future political threat to the Democratic party. Her confession alone proves the 2nd Impeachment, like the 1st, is an abuse of power and of the Constitution.

CNN just accidently proved the President is innocent, as well, with their inept, unintentional reporting:

"According to a new report from CNN, “Evidence uncovered so far, including weapons and tactics seen on surveillance video, suggests a level of planning that has led investigators to believe the attack on the US Capitol was not just a protest that spiraled out of control, a federal law enforcement official says.” This completely undermines the entire case Democrats made for impeaching Trump."

Pelosi and Trump-hating traitors claim Trump spontaneously incited the crowd into 'Insurrection'. The police say the event was pre-planned, supplied, and carried out, adding that evidence shows Capitol Police appear on video removing barriers to give violent rioters entrance into the Capitol and are shown LEADING rioters - to include members identified as BLM members - through the building. This DESTROYS the Democrats' lies / false narrative.

Pelosi, Democrats, Fake News Media, and snowflakes keep parroting the same lie / false talking point that President Trump 'Incited an Insurrection'; however, they refuse to give one quote in his speech they claim is evidence of his 'Inciting an Insurrection'. Perhaps because Trump only said that after his speech they "were going to walk down to the Capitol, and we’re going to cheer on our brave senators, and congressmen and women.” That hardly sounds like inciting violence, does it?

'It is clear that Democrats wanted an excuse to impeach Trump again to make him “the first president in history to be impeached twice,” and rushed through impeachment, without an investigation, over a couple of days because Trump would soon be out of office.'

Thanks to CNN, President Trump won't be remembered as the 1st President to be Impeached Twice. The Democrats will be known as the treasonous party that abused the Constitutional powers of impeachment to carry out 2 (TWO) un-warranted, politically partisan Impeachments based on ZERO crime, ZERO evidence, and ZERO witnesses!

For the last four years, evidence has not been necessary for impeachment.

How ironic that those who were for impeachment now demand (ignore) evidence of election fraud.

The congress men, women who led the recon mission to scope out the capital before the revolution attempt, are in some pretty big trouble!

Humanity, the rule of law, and common decency will come back to all of the US congress after Trump is gone.

If TRump's fringe people get violent or try to stop the inauguration, I hope they shoot them.

To let these thugs run amok and intimidate patriots just won't do. It would mean the end of our government and the Constitution. We agreed to this more than 250 years ago. That's our social contract, Trump or no Trump.
Surada, why didn't you say that in 2016 when Trump fans were assaulted making their way to the inauguration?

Were they? I didn't know that. Trump claimed that 3-5 million illegals voted so he has NO credibility with me.

The liberal propaganda media machine is in full meltdown. Their lies have been exposed.

Trump has been egging them on for 8 weeks ..I do think some had plans for Trump's call to show up and fight like hell on Jan 6th.
that was on them.

Nothing in his speech prior to it, advocated violence.

Trump's speech is always vulgar and violent. Do you remember how he talked on the campaign trail? Do you remember how he talked to the police?

Remember how he told his audience to beat up a dissenter and he would pay their legal bills?

He's a chicken shit bully who talks tough and most of his ardent followers are real dumb.

He's trash.. acting like some low class NewJersey tough guy.

So, you don't have a link showing he advocated his audience stage a violent coup?

Watch his speech..

Trumpybear's been courting these "Good People" for a while now. Gave them the date (of the vote count), lit the fuse and sent the bomb, um I mean mob, to the target.

I'm impressed he has any GOP support at all!
99.999% were peaceful.

So are the folks crossing the border, but the law says they are criminals, just like all the nutters who strolled though the Capitol Building, seemingly unaware of the crimes they are committing and are being committed around them. Should we consider taking their children away too?
Well no, crossing the border without permission is illegal. Attending a Trump rally is not.
As I said, only about 0.0001% of the Trump people were acting unruly or illegally.

Attending a rally and entering a restricted government building and/or engaging in disorderly conduct that impedes government business are two different things.

I believe it was a small percent that were intent on disruptive violence, just not such a small fraction of 1 percent.

But they have cameras everywhere, the folks who did no harm will likely get off Scott free.

The liberal propaganda media machine is in full meltdown. Their lies have been exposed.

Trump has been egging them on for 8 weeks ..I do think some had plans for Trump's call to show up and fight like hell on Jan 6th.
that was on them.

Trump's speech is always vulgar and violent. Do you remember how he talked on the campaign trail? Do you remember how he talked to the police?

Remember how he told his audience to beat up a dissenter and he would pay their legal bills?

He's a chicken shit bully who talks tough and most of his ardent followers are real dumb.

So, you don't have a link showing he advocated his audience stage a violent coup?

Watch his speech..

Trump looters lifting stuff out the back door.

And making a complete mockery of the guard that is posted there. He even holds the door for the looters! Maybe nobody told that guard the reason why he was put there? Maybe everybody just thought he would know!

Trumpybear's been courting these "Good People" for a while now. Gave them the date (of the vote count), lit the fuse and sent the bomb, um I mean mob, to the target.

99.999% were peaceful.

So are the folks crossing the border, but the law says they are criminals, just like all the nutters who strolled though the Capitol Building, seemingly unaware of the crimes they are committing and are being committed around them. Should we consider taking their children away too?
Well no, crossing the border without permission is illegal. Attending a Trump rally is not.
As I said, only about 0.0001% of the Trump people were acting unruly or illegally.

Attending a rally and entering a restricted government building and/or engaging in disorderly conduct that impedes government business are two different things.

I believe it was a small percent that were intent on disruptive violence, just not such a small fraction of 1 percent.

But they have cameras everywhere, the folks who did no harm will likely get off Scott free.

The ones who did no harm should be free. The ones who planned and harmed should be prosecuted.

99.999% were peaceful.

Chuck Schumer wants ANYONE who was in the building to be put on the No Fly list with Al qaeda and ISIS.
That includes old ladies, boomers, nosey teens, rubber neckers, video bloggers and peaceful protesters.
He is not calling for the same with Antifa.

Nancy Pelosi and Democrats have just Impeached the President for 'Inciting an Insurrection' during a Protest in DC through the speech he gave to the gathered throng of supporters. .

Prior to passing the Articles of Impeachment Pelosi confessed during an interview that the true intent of the up-coming 2nd Impeachment was to eliminate President Trump as a future political threat to the Democratic party. Her confession alone proves the 2nd Impeachment, like the 1st, is an abuse of power and of the Constitution.

CNN just accidently proved the President is innocent, as well, with their inept, unintentional reporting:

"According to a new report from CNN, “Evidence uncovered so far, including weapons and tactics seen on surveillance video, suggests a level of planning that has led investigators to believe the attack on the US Capitol was not just a protest that spiraled out of control, a federal law enforcement official says.” This completely undermines the entire case Democrats made for impeaching Trump."

Pelosi and Trump-hating traitors claim Trump spontaneously incited the crowd into 'Insurrection'. The police say the event was pre-planned, supplied, and carried out, adding that evidence shows Capitol Police appear on video removing barriers to give violent rioters entrance into the Capitol and are shown LEADING rioters - to include members identified as BLM members - through the building. This DESTROYS the Democrats' lies / false narrative.

Pelosi, Democrats, Fake News Media, and snowflakes keep parroting the same lie / false talking point that President Trump 'Incited an Insurrection'; however, they refuse to give one quote in his speech they claim is evidence of his 'Inciting an Insurrection'. Perhaps because Trump only said that after his speech they "were going to walk down to the Capitol, and we’re going to cheer on our brave senators, and congressmen and women.” That hardly sounds like inciting violence, does it?

'It is clear that Democrats wanted an excuse to impeach Trump again to make him “the first president in history to be impeached twice,” and rushed through impeachment, without an investigation, over a couple of days because Trump would soon be out of office.'

Thanks to CNN, President Trump won't be remembered as the 1st President to be Impeached Twice. The Democrats will be known as the treasonous party that abused the Constitutional powers of impeachment to carry out 2 (TWO) un-warranted, politically partisan Impeachments based on ZERO crime, ZERO evidence, and ZERO witnesses!

I love how you continue to use right wing conspiracy websites to support your lies, but in this case you've really shot yourself in the foot.

No one, and especially not Nancy Pelosi or the Articles of Impeachment, have said that the Capital attack was a "spur of the moment" incitement to riot. What Pelosi has said, is that Trump has been inviting these people to Washington for weeks, promising them a "wild time", and then spoke at the rally to those who answered his call to whip them up into a frenzy.

There is nothing "spur of the moment" about it. When you toss in the appointment of the people in the Pentagon to block help to the Capital, he appointed those people right after the election, and people have been wondering for weeks why he did that. Now we know.

But keep grasping at straws Sleazy. Trump is finished. Done. It's just a question of whether he can cut some deal to keep himself and his family out of jail. Even after he's impeached, and assuming the Senate convicts him, he can still face criminal charges for his actions.

Lock him up! Lock him up!
1610658649891.png

The ones who did no harm should be free. The ones who planned and harmed should be prosecuted.

They all did harm when they trespassed illegally and especially harmful because their intent can be construed by prosecutors as having the intent of overthrowing government.
Anyone of the trespassers could be judged to be accomplices to the mob's crime of murder and sedition.

Which ones will be the lucky ones?
Were you one of the trespassers?

Those who take part in this appeal to make it all out as a harmless joke, could be incriminating themselves, if they took part in the attempted revolution.

Of course the attack was planned, and trump helped to plan and orchestrate it. It's clear that he knew what was in place when he gave his speech.
The attack with the sum total of a broken window and door panel?
Where they formed an orderly queue between the velvet ropes?
Where nobody came with a gun?
Where they btook selfies of themselves carrying out "insurrection" then left peacefully?

Keep trying to say the coup attempt was no big deal. I'm sure plenty of trumpsters will agree with you. Our constitution does not.
The coup happened on Nov 3rd.

Voting a lying criminal out of office is not a "coup". In fact, it is the absolutely antithesis of a coup. Democracy and democratic forces defeated the attempted take over of the government by right wing terrorists last week. Democracy and democratic values won.

Extremism and right wing terrorism did not.

that was on them.

Watch his speech..

I've watched it, and read it.

now, point out where he instructed them to attack the House.

Of course the attack was planned, and trump helped to plan and orchestrate it. It's clear that he knew what was in place when he gave his speech.
The attack with the sum total of a broken window and door panel?
Where they formed an orderly queue between the velvet ropes?
Where nobody came with a gun?
Where they btook selfies of themselves carrying out "insurrection" then left peacefully?

Keep trying to say the coup attempt was no big deal. I'm sure plenty of trumpsters will agree with you. Our constitution does not.
The coup happened on Nov 3rd.

Voting a lying criminal out of office is not a "coup". In fact, it is the absolutely antithesis of a coup. Democracy and democratic forces defeated the attempted take over of the government by right wing terrorists last week. Democracy and democratic values won.

Extremism and right wing terrorism did not.
Keeping obervers out of the count centre and denying them an audit is not democracy......unless you live in some african backwater.
The November election was the most fraudulent election I have ever seen in western civilisation in my lifetime. I'm 50.

Planned or not, the enabling of an insurrection to attack and murder the VP is not good manners.

that was on them.

Watch his speech..

I've watched it, and read it.

now, point out where he instructed them to attack the House.

If they had that quote intructing violence it would be on loop in every news channel.
Another Nothing Burger.

Gee that's a new claim. Were both of them assaulted, or just the one. As I recall there wasn't hardly anyone there who didn't have to be. Even Melania looked like she would rather have been somewhere else.

For the last four years, evidence has not been necessary for impeachment.

How ironic that those who were for impeachment now demand (ignore) evidence of election fraud.

How about Congress create a special counsel to look into the matters. With full subpoena power for all the first hand documents and witnesses?

Not that it matters, we all know what he did and we know the GOP accepted his behavior.

99.999% were peaceful.

Chuck Schumer wants ANYONE who was in the building to be put on the No Fly list with Al qaeda and ISIS.
That includes old ladies, boomers, nosey teens, rubber neckers, video bloggers and peaceful protesters.
He is not calling for the same with Antifa.

I'm not Chuck Schumer but more importantly I was not in the building working to certify the election. I hope cooler heads prevail and the courts show leniency for those folks who didn't engage.

Forum List

Back