CNBC: Republicans have a new plan to repeal Obamacare — and here it is

They should kick the whole thing back to the private sector where it belongs.

....sure, the private sector was doing a "stellar" job before with their death panels while ensuring that HC insurers CEO got yearly new Lear jets.......How fucked up you right wingers must be....but you must already know that. LOL

They do a better job than the Govt. and why should any American be forced to buy a commercial product?

How fucked up you left wingers must be to think the ACA is great. its imploding all on its own.

How fucked up you left wingers must be to think the ACA is great. its imploding all on its own.

Can't you come up with something more original...I know, I know you heard that at FOX, but .........LOL

BTW: How does it feel watching from the sidelines ?

It actually feels GREAT....watching you morons fuck up everything you touch and for us joining the rest of the planet in calling Trump and those who lick his behind, delusional idiots.......LOL

BTW: How does it feel watching from the sidelines ?

It actually feels GREAT....watching you morons fuck up everything you touch and for us joining the rest of the planet in calling Trump and those who lick his behind, delusional idiots.......LOL

You and the "rest of the planet" can kiss the GOP's ass.

Enjoy your seat. By the time you get to vote again, things will be great and you'll need to find a place in a home with the rest of the morons who have to wear diapers because of Trump.

You are now some of the best comedy around.

And yes, when I read your posts I do......LOL.

HOT DAMN A MIGHTY !!

The Republicans have a healthcare plan !!!!!!! :dance::dance::dance: PARTAE' !!!

They're still fucked ... :dig:

You and the "rest of the planet" can kiss the GOP's ass.

Enjoy your seat. By the time you get to vote again, things will be great and you'll need to find a place in a home with the rest of the morons who have to wear diapers because of Trump.

You are now some of the best comedy around.

And yes, when I read your posts I do.

Re-read your post after another drink, and you too will conclude that it was LAME.......(what an asshole....LOL)

The ONLY way to abolish the ACA (Obamacare) is to introduce a single-payer system.......FUCK the health insurance crooks.

I'm basing my opinion on the known effects of pharmaceutical advertising. Consumers make choices on factors that have nothing to do with treatment effectiveness. If you need a new knee, you have no educational background to judge the effectiveness of a particular knee for your body or injury.
That's what I hire experts for and in the information age discerning between well qualified experts with a good track record and those that are mediocre is easier than ever before if one takes personal responsibility for doing so, you already have HEAVY government regulation of the health care market, how's that working out? If consumers are forced to and given the opportunity to make their own informed choices (as well as bearing the FULL consequences of poor choices) they'll do just fine, if we continue down this road of offloading the responsibility to government then we'll continue to get worse and worse results.

You're arguing for a continuation of the failing system that we have today and thus refusing to think outside the ever shrinking box of ... "People can't think for themselves thus need government to do their thinking for them". At the very least we need to free up the States to experiment with Co-Op markets that are free from Federal interference and let consumers decide if they want to opt into them, let's see how well they compete with the hyper-regulated market, I'm betting they'll blow the doors off the government run system.
Well, no I was for the Bennett approach (for lack of a better term in that he was hardly the only senator) rather than Obamacare.

And as I read your tack, you'd have less regulation of Health Insurance Industry experts than we have for financial planners.

The ONLY way to abolish the ACA (Obamacare) is to introduce a single-payer system.......FUCK the health insurance crooks.

This is, of course, your wet dream.

The actual issues surrounding Health Care have really not been identified and prioritized so it is beyond stupid to suggest fixes. This, of course, was the laughable part of the ACA.....it fixed a very good system by breaking it in many ways.

.it fixed a very good system by breaking it in many ways.

Fuck head....HOW MANY of your fellow citizens died for lack of health insurance....or had to go to some emergy room for dialysis or cancer treatment???

You and your fellow morons should admit that the US CANNOT even beat Liberia for health care for all.

.it fixed a very good system by breaking it in many ways.

Fuck head....HOW MANY of your fellow citizens died for lack of health insurance....or had to go to some emergy room for dialysis or cancer treatment???

You and your fellow morons should admit that the US CANNOT even beat Liberia for health care for all.

I know of no one who died from lack of health insurance.

I know many people who died from diseases they could have been cured of....who had health insurance.

But, I know the system needs some help so that people can get access to basic care.

YOUR STUPID ASSED SOLUTION was to make everyone buy maternity insurance, kill inexpensive catastrophic plans, and force people to buy overpriced coverage they can't afford. The only people who like it are the ones who get help paying the bills.

You've done nothing to address costs.

So you can go fuck yourself over and over again.

It's the same as it is now except states could set up markets where policies don't have to include all the benefits in Obamacare, and if a state opts out of prohibitions on not insuring people with pre-existing conditions, the state has to provide a high risk pool. I'm not sure where that money would come from or if there is any mandate that such high risk insurance would actually be affordable.

I assume it ends the personal mandate too. If so, I don't see how it penalizes, or deinsentivies (-: a guy who is healthy and in his 20s or 30s who chooses to gamble by not buying HC and who then gets cancer, and wants to jump on the bandwagon. He'd still get the benefits of getting in the high risk pool, I guess.

It's not a repeal, but there are some aspects of it that aren't horrible. It's pretty bad when people have HC that they can't afford to use.

They will still have open enrollment times Nov 1 through Dec 15, shortened. Also the way they will keep out someone that doesn't buy but then is diagnosed with cancer has to prove they had coverage 1 day in the past 60 days to get at anytime. Special enrollments, people losing coverage during the year will have to prove they have lost it in the past 60 days before they sign up, not after like now. Starting 2018 anyone who has coverage 2017 and decides not to pay the last 3 months premium's because they want to play the penalty system will have to pay back premium's before they can sign up for 2018. Most of this was on the drawing boards before obama left office and the current administration is at least implementing for 2018.

This is, of course, your wet dream.

The actual issues surrounding Health Care have really not been identified and prioritized so it is beyond stupid to suggest fixes. This, of course, was the laughable part of the ACA.....it fixed a very good system by breaking it in many ways.
The system actually had fewer cost restraints than Obamacare. And it did make the system more transparent for providers in that they actually got paid by the persons or insurors of people they treated.

That is not to argue Obamacare was the right approach. But when we expanded Medicaid we pretty much ended any possibility of vouchers with people able to then accept bids from insurorers or groups of providers for total coverage of an individual. That would have rewarded providers who kept customers most healthy with the fewest medical procedures. The gop states that expanded Medicaid don't want to go back, there's no way in hell the dems will back down.

It's the same as it is now except states could set up markets where policies don't have to include all the benefits in Obamacare, and if a state opts out of prohibitions on not insuring people with pre-existing conditions, the state has to provide a high risk pool. I'm not sure where that money would come from or if there is any mandate that such high risk insurance would actually be affordable.

I assume it ends the personal mandate too. If so, I don't see how it penalizes, or deinsentivies (-: a guy who is healthy and in his 20s or 30s who chooses to gamble by not buying HC and who then gets cancer, and wants to jump on the bandwagon. He'd still get the benefits of getting in the high risk pool, I guess.

It's not a repeal, but there are some aspects of it that aren't horrible. It's pretty bad when people have HC that they can't afford to use.

They will still have open enrollment times Nov 1 through Dec 15, shortened. Also the way they will keep out someone that doesn't buy but then is diagnosed with cancer has to prove they had coverage 1 day in the past 60 days to get at anytime. Special enrollments, people losing coverage during the year will have to prove they have lost it in the past 60 days before they sign up, not after like now. Starting 2018 anyone who has coverage 2017 and decides not to pay the last 3 months premium's because they want to play the penalty system will have to pay back premium's before they can sign up for 2018. Most of this was on the drawing boards before obama left office and the current administration is at least implementing for 2018.
Thanks. It still seems to me that if I get cancer and didn't buy HC insurance, I'll get treatment and get billed individually. I'll probably go bankrupt. Then I'll ether get on Medicaid, or get on when open enrollment rolls around if I don't quality for Medicaid.

The gop states that expanded Medicaid don't want to go back, there's no way in hell the dems will back down.

The reality is a SIMPLE one......

Obamacare helped the very same nitwits who voted for Trump, believing his rhetotic that he had a BETTER, CHEAPER health care plan to cover evrybody.......Has anyone seen that plan?t

The gop states that expanded Medicaid don't want to go back, there's no way in hell the dems will back down.

Obamacare helped the very same nitwits who voted for Trump, believing his rhetotic that he had a BETTER, CHEAPER health care plan to cover evrybody.......Has anyone seen that plan?t

Obamacare has hurt more people than it has helped.

Pure and simple.

To some degree yeah. However, there's no debate that Obamacare was a failure in that it's premise would be competition for Obamacare subsidized policies.

People were out of pocket for policies that had very high dedcutables. And what that was worth was basically they got plenty of preventative care like cancer and heart screenings, and if they got real sick and had no choice but to die or meet the deductible, they got coverage. I don't think anyone's really happy about how that turned out.

But Obamacare's Medicaid expansion is the poison pill for the gop. The freedom caucus would like to give the money back to the Kochs, but the governors want to get reelected.

Forum List

Back