C'mon guys.... seriously. This country has a LOT of problems right now. We can't have this man still in office.

trump-colorado-border-wall.jpg

this man, nancy, chucky, adam shifty et al are the reason we have a lot of problems

It is fairly obvious that anyone who has already forgotten Trump's mental incapacity is suffering from a serious case of senility themselves.

Trump aced his cognitive test. Why hasn't Biden gotten on yet? Because everybody knows already that he'll fail it and we'll be stuck with Kamala Harris.

cogntive-test.jpg

If you can draw a clock showing ten past eleven, you can run the most powerful country on Earth!

If you're brain dead, and can get your whole party to cheat, change voting laws and stuff ballot boxes, you can run the most powerful country on Earth.

cogntive-test.jpg

If you can draw a clock showing ten past eleven, you can run the most powerful country on Earth!

What does it matter? He passed and can speak in complete sentences. Meanwhile Biden can't and he never can remember what state he's in and needs the secret service to help him get inside HIS OWN HOUSE!!!

What does it matter? He passed and can speak in complete sentences.
You clearly willfully avoided watching the video evidence I provided which blows your claim out of the water.

And it is pretty damned sad that your benchmark for competence is the ability to recognize a camel.

Anybody that says "I pray Joe has apoplexy so that Kammy has to actually run the country and Fs things up 5X worse." By definition does not give a damn about the country
Joe's led a long life. Time for him to go. ANYTHING that gets that pustule out of the WH at this point is GOOD FOR AMERICA. VERY good. Maybe some true patriot in Washington will fly Joe into a mountain for the sake of the nation to save us impeaching his ass next February. After all, how can you be against that yet FOR these people who support shooting Supreme Court Justices and sending angry mobs to disrupt their lives so to hope to influence them by fear in all future decisions while wanting to do away with the entire third branch of government because of a couple constitutional decisions they didn't like? :1peleas:

Assassinating Kavenaugh OK but don't impeach Joe? :21: Sure, White, in my version, America does great, pulls out of a nosedive to become the country again she was meant to be; funny how in YOUR version, all we end up with is more anarchy and national RUIN. Now, WHO is an enemy of the country again?

and is likely an enemy of the country. Who knows whether you even live here or not.
giggle.gif

Yep, maybe I'm a Russian! :auiqs.jpg:

Not enough aliens coming in, so you want 5 times more?
I never said that.

We've had 22,000 people die due to gun violence this year.
Almost as many as Joe has killed with his chinese Fentanyl. Why aren't you squawking about that? BTW Ace, this article calls you a LIAR (or a fool): Gun deaths this year only 2500--- you were only off in your bogus trash statistic by 880%! :21:

Are ALL of your "facts" that wrong?

You would like to see it at 110,000?
Did I say that? Beside, the democrats have killed far more than that with their 2020 shutdowns that delayed essential diagnostic medical procedures now for millions. Good work.

How about the gas prices? Would you really like to see it at about $22.80/gal or the inflation rate go up to about 45-50%.
Gee, you really do think inside a bottle, don't you?

Or you could just be a loudmouth with keyboard access.
Or maybe I'm just too close to the truth for your own comfort that Jill Biden has to feed her hubby a handful of pills everyday just to keep Joe standing on his feet and moving around? Say, hear about the sweet deal Joe just promised the Ayatollahs in Iran? Now Joe intends to give that terror state a TRILLION dollars before the decade is out. Meantime, we can't get baby formula to feed our children. More fine work by the Left.

Almost as good as Joe's war against Putin now: Joe has only made Russia rich and WE are out 80 billion dollars while Joe goes around the planet begging murder states for more oil. Way to go, Brandon! What a way to fight a war!

People like you just like to shout crazy crap as if it makes you sound like you are saying something.
Nothing could be more crazy than Joe Biden in office! He is actually everything you claimed of Trump and 500X worse! Here's another crazy thought: If Joe somehow finishes his term before falling on his face, things here are gonna get a LOT worse for the nation! But YOU still want the fuck in office. Susan Rice could use a cardboard cutout in lieu of Joe with no perceivable difference. It would actually be an improvement. Look at the paper it could save alone by eliminating the need for all those stacks of cue cards.

It does not. It is still not going to help you get rid of free elections and install your fuhrer again.
Do you know where we can get a free election now in America? Joe's out there right now already trying to set up the rigging for this Fall:

I hope we find a real, free election before November. You think Trump is a fuhrer yet who was it that sent the FBI to threaten school moms like the gestapo over the quality of education their children were not getting from the government? OH YEAH.

GetWorse.jpg

Meantime, Joe continues the good work of trying to kill the industry that supplies 82% of all our energy with no replacement, then tells us to just go buy a $90,000 EV we can't afford to run on a grid no where capable of supplying so much electricity, as he supports regimes around the globe destroying the world food supply.

But why tell you, democrats are so mal-informed by their MSM Pravda, they haven't a clue about reality, otherwise, they wouldn't be voting democrat.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back