C'mon guys.... seriously. This country has a LOT of problems right now. We can't have this man still in office.

Our current and last president clearly have mental issues. Lots and lots of misfires.

And physical issues. Trump can't even lift a bottle of water to his face without using two hands. He walks down a slight incline as if his shoelaces are tired together.

It's time to bring in some fresh blood.

You really prefer Kamala Harris in the oval office more? I pray for his good health, myself.

I pray Joe has apoplexy so that Kammy has to actually run the country and Fs things up 5X worse.

Things need to get SO BAD that there can be no further doubt in anyone's mind that the democrat party is dangerous and no longer is an American party.

So you just noticed this conference from January now?
Hell, there fresh copy on a daily basis.
Oh My God
This is the worst yet.
Seriously, anyone not concerned that we have a Nursing Home patient as our President is just hiding from reality.
This is a really bad situation.
How could any nation even begin to take him seriously??

I have a feeling Joey, Jim and Hunter are going to have a very tough time starting next year.....I bet the dems push Joe out the door and under the bus....especially after the midterms if they go the way the dems are predicting.
So you just noticed this conference from January now?
Fresh copy on a daily basis......he was being nice.

I pray Joe has apoplexy so that Kammy has to actually run the country and Fs things up 5X worse.

Things need to get SO BAD that there can be no further doubt in anyone's mind that the democrat party is dangerous and no longer is an American party.
I guess I care about the country more than you, but to each his own.

No it wasn’t but thanks for proving what a brain dead moron you are.

Yep, you gotta be an IDIOT to want Trump back with his $2.50 gasoline, secure borders, safe streets, bountiful, cheap energy, stocked shelves, good trade, a stable world, no wars, pressers where a president is actually available to answer every question and without crib notes, and a dollar not on the verge of collapse. :smoke:

Last edited:

She'll only be an acting president, never elected. She will get pulled aside and told how it's going to work......Lyndon Johnson fell into line.

Tucker Carlson? Are you flippin kidding me. Honestly, it pains me to listen to him. Those damn beady eyes. Look, I feel for him. Mother abandoned him, raised extremely wealthy but unloved. And just plum butt ugly. But that doesn't excuse the fact that he is a racist asshat that has no trouble lying, by his own admission.

It is ironic that the same people that worship Trump, dumber than a box of rocks, really does wear a diaper and doesn't even know when he shits it. Fourth grade vocabulary at best, and propensity to overuse superlatives. Beautiful, wonderful, greatest--it is like he knows so few words that he has to cue them up.

Biden could destroy Tucker in a debate, for real. Putin, and Trump himself, have openly admitted to admiring Biden's ability to comprehend and recall details. Putin said you better know your shit when you confront Biden because he don't miss a trick. Dementia, what bullshit. Biden has always been loose on the leash, sometimes speaking before he thinks. But I will take that everyday over some manipulative piece of shit that parses their words for the greatest effect.

Yep, you gotta be an IDIOT to want Trump back with his $2.50 gasoline, secure borders, safe streets, bountiful, cheap energy, stocked shelves, good trade, a stable world, no wars, oressers where a president is actually available to answer every question and without crib notes, and a dollar not on the verge of collapse. :smoke:
Secure borders my ass. Illegal immigration INCREASED under Trump, wall be damned. And stock shelves and cheap gasoline is damn easy when people are holed up in their homes afraid of getting a deadly disease. Meanwhile unemployment hits levels not seen since the Great Depression and Trump leaves office with GDP growth actually negative and at levels not seen since Hoover. I mean damn, the IQ level of you and other Trump supporters has got to be somewhere near the mentally retarded level.

Tucker Carlson? Are you flippin kidding me. Honestly, it pains me to listen to him. Those damn beady eyes. Look, I feel for him. Mother abandoned him, raised extremely wealthy but unloved. And just plum butt ugly. But that doesn't excuse the fact that he is a racist asshat that has no trouble lying, by his own admission.

It is ironic that the same people that worship Trump, dumber than a box of rocks, really does wear a diaper and doesn't even know when he shits it. Fourth grade vocabulary at best, and propensity to overuse superlatives. Beautiful, wonderful, greatest--it is like he knows so few words that he has to cue them up.

Biden could destroy Tucker in a debate, for real. Putin, and Trump himself, have openly admitted to admiring Biden's ability to comprehend and recall details. Putin said you better know your shit when you confront Biden because he don't miss a trick. Dementia, what bullshit. Biden has always been loose on the leash, sometimes speaking before he thinks. But I will take that everyday over some manipulative piece of shit that parses their words for the greatest effect.
sounds more like youre trying to convince yourself,,

It was all Biden could do to get through the primary debates. When I saw his performance back then, I knew why they pushed him into the oval.
Biden shaking hands with imaginary people, freaking out his handlers every time he gets asked questions?

star_wars_07022014-2140.gif

I wonder why some tards who point out Biden's mental foibles failed to notice Donald Trump's neverending mental misfires.

Hmmmmm...

We must work to find the oranges...oranges...oranges of this hypocrisy.

I guess I care about the country more than you, but to each his own.

If you think putting Joe in office and Kammy as a backup by rigging an election with an administration running the economy now where the average business experience between them all is only 2.4 years and most never even ever holding a job in business with a government more interested in sucking up to a European Oligarchy than serving its own people as a sovereign nation, then you really don't care about the country at all and haven't the brains to even understand how dangerous stupid you are.

Any group which would harp on Trump for years that the man was dangerous unqualified, a warmonger, and an idiot as grounds to remove him, only to replace him with JOE BIDEN, a man who barely finds his way off the stage and is heading toward his SECOND military conflict in two years while his every action betrays the interests of the USA, is beyond stupid to the point of being seditious bastards needing locked up as enemy subversives.

There is no longer any doubt that the Democrat Party is run now for many years by radical zealots whose aim is global power and climate terrorism through a mixture of fascism and Marxism. Almost as bad is a GOP thick with kiss-asses, do-nothings, and people just along for the ride to get filthy rich before America falls.

Oh My God
This is the worst yet.
Seriously, anyone not concerned that we have a Nursing Home patient as our President is just hiding from reality.

It isn't just him, it's his whole administration. If you got rid of him right now you'd still have Kamala, pelosi, aoc, his tranny representives, and all the folks he put into positions of power that support and perpetuate his anti American ideas and horrible agendas.

Biden is a problem, but he is not the root, he is just a stem. And to get rid of a weed you have to pull it out by the root.

Oh My God
This is the worst yet.

he needs to be removed ASAP. The democrat Party is finished, he wants to pull the USA down around his ears now too

Forum List

Back