Clue, we don't have an illegal immigration problem...

Where do our laws say people can cross 4 countries to claim asylum here?
We have people claiming asylum from fucking AFRICA for gawd sakes.

We don't have an illegal immigration problem, what we have is a legal immigration problem. People are coming to our boarders and applying legally to enter.
The problem lies in our laws which Congress will not address and has not addressed.
Nope. It's not the law, it's how potatohead is administering the law.

We have and do grant asylum to people from every corner of the world for many decades.

Maybe what they are, Meatball? Refugees and immigrants. BTW, we badly need their labor. Time for Congress to allow then to work.
Always with the childish insults. It must be part of your Dembot programming. That aside, if you are an American which is questionable, you are sadly misguided in your views. I'm not going to bother educating you, I've been here 10 years, I know better not to waste my time.

This is of no relevance. Our laws permit them to come here can apply. It is the up to teh court to determine truth.

You clearly don't understand how this works.
This does not make them illegal, this makes them desperate and doing the same thing most our ancestors did to flee poverty and violence.

Get Congress to act is teh only solution available to us. This is the truth. You'll likely never hear this from your MAGA Media.
Our laws don't permit it. You need a visa to enter. They don't have visas. Hopefully illegals lay waste to anything you value.

This is of no relevance. Our laws permit them to come here can apply. It is the up to teh court to determine truth.

You clearly don't understand how this works.
This does not make them illegal, this makes them desperate and doing the same thing most our ancestors did to flee poverty and violence.

Get Congress to act is teh only solution available to us. This is the truth. You'll likely never hear this from your MAGA Media.
You are busy conflating and distorting.

Asylum seekers need to comply with our laws. Those laws include rules on where and how to apply and enter.

Further, asylum seekers aren’t supposed just be seeking our higher quality of life or our freebies and benefits. They are supposed to be seeking to escape persecution.

We have a legal immigration system which is as generous as any nation’s on Earth.

What we also have is a porous border which allows hundreds upon hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants to crash our borders.

And you liberal Democrats (yeah yeah; we all know that you’re not actually a Republican) are the ones who came up with bullshit “sanctuary cities” to defy the authority of the Federal government to apprehend illegal immigrants.

Of course, now that you idiots grasp that there are costs/consequence to your faux philanthropy, suddenly the open invitation for illegal immigrants is being withdrawn.

Our laws don't permit it. You need a visa to enter. They don't have visas. Hopefully illegals lay waste to anything you value.

You don't need a visa to escape violence and threat.
As to your sickening MAGA personal ill wishes, this is how hate is bron.
The keyboard protects you from the retaliation such targeted hate deserves.

BTW, I'd take a boat load of immigrants over you and your sickening cults. They are better Americans than you the day they arrive.

You are busy conflating and distorting.

Asylum seekers need to comply with our laws. Those laws include rules on where and how to apply and enter.

Further, asylum seekers aren’t supposed just be seeking our higher quality of life or our freebies and benefits. They are supposed to be seeking to escape persecution.

We have a legal immigration system which is as generous as any nation’s on Earth.

What we also have is a porous border which allows hundreds upon hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants to crash our borders.

And you liberal Democrats (yeah yeah; we all know that you’re not actually a Republican) are the ones who came up with bullshit “sanctuary cities” to defy the authority of the Federal government to apprehend illegal immigrants.

Of course, now that you idiots grasp that there are costs/consequence to your faux philanthropy, suddenly the open invitation for illegal immigrants is being withdrawn.

Virtually all do comply with our laws. The problem is congress and has been.

Virtually all do comply with our laws. The problem is congress and has been.
Nonsense. No alien who crossed our border without complying with our immigration law can be said to have complied. And that’s most of the aliens we have here year per year.

Ditto the asylum seekers who fail to comply with our laws, rules and regs concerning when and how to apply.

Your last sentence was gibberish, by the way.

Remember during the Cold War when once in a while a Russian ballet dancer would defect and claim asylum? It was seen as a small victory over the USSR.

You don't need a visa to escape violence and threat.
As to your sickening MAGA personal ill wishes, this is how hate is bron.
The keyboard protects you from the retaliation such targeted hate deserves.

BTW, I'd take a boat load of immigrants over you and your sickening cults. They are better Americans than you the day they arrive.
Fleeing violence and threat are not justification for asylum.

Remember during the Cold War when once in a while a Russian ballet dancer would defect and claim asylum? It was seen as a small victory over the USSR.
They were fleeing political persecution which is a reasonable reason to request asylum.

Years ago, I had a student originally from Iran who went on a school trip to Greece and converted to the Greek Orthodox Church. Shortly after, he realized that if he returned to Iran he would be summarily beheaded on the tarmac as soon as he stepped off the plane. Greece wouldn't let him stay indefinitely, so his church raised the money to buy him a plane ticket to the US. He got here, contacted a Greek Orthodox Church in the Boston area, and he applied for asylum. Several weeks later he turned up at a private school I was working at and I tutored him for the LSAT. He did very well, and his application for asylum was accepted. He is now a successful lawyer practicing in MA, paying taxes, and supporting his family.

The American dream.

Nonsense. No alien who crossed our border without complying with our immigration law can be said to have complied. And that’s most of the aliens we have here year per year.

Ditto the asylum seekers who fail to comply with our laws, rules and regs concerning when and how to apply.

Your last sentence was gibberish, by the way.

Seeking asylum is legal. Fact.

Forum List

Back