Clinton Campaign: Trump Needs To Guarantee He Won’t Leak Before Getting Briefed

As much as Trump.
“This isn’t a normal political story, and it’s not funny.”

PHILADELPHIA ― The chairman of Hillary Clinton’s campaign urged U.S. intelligence agencies on Wednesday to get an ironclad agreement from Donald Trump that he would not leak information to the Russians before providing him with presidential candidate briefings.

“I think it’s an issue that … Jim Clapper’s going to have to come to grips with,” John Podesta said in an interview with The Huffington Post, referring to the director of national intelligence. “And I think they’ll have to find a way to negotiate with him and with his campaign to get … more than assurances ― sort of some proof that they can be able to hold on to that information.”

Speaking from the site of the convention, Podesta’s remarks underscored the extent to which the event unfolding behind him had become upended by the latest controversial remarks from the other side of the ledger. Earlier that morning, Trump had encouraged Russian agencies to try to hack and leak information on Clinton’s emails, following a hack these same agencies apparently executed on the Democratic National Committee.

“This isn’t a normal political story, and it’s not funny ... And for Donald Trump to suggest that a foreign power should hack the candidate of the opposing power is beyond outrageous. I think it is really disqualifying,” Podesta said.

“I don’t know how the DNI assures himself that information that is being passed on to him is going to be secure,” he added.

More: Clinton Campaign: Trump Needs To Guarantee He Won't Leak Before Getting Briefed

How could anyone trust a "guarantee" from Trump? He has repeatedly proven that he can't be trusted - in business and politics. I think it's a major national security risk to brief him on classified intelligence.
Too funny, Hillary claiming she is worried about someone else leaking information. Liberals are the stupidest life forms on the earth.

What did Hillary leak? Please be specific with "credible" sources.

As much as Trump

Trump has at least TWO communist connections:
1. His wife.
2. Putin.
Obama's father was a commie, you fucking moron.

Trump has no "connection" with Putin. I doubt he's ever spoken to the man. On the other hand, Hillary has. Putin also doesn't claim to be a communist.

1. His wife.
2. Putin.

Trump has no "connection" with Putin. I doubt he's ever spoken to the man. On the other hand, Hillary has. Putin also doesn't claim to be a communist.

Trump's father-in-law was an official member of the Russian Communist Party - and maybe still is.

1. His wife.
2. Putin.

Trump's father-in-law was an official member of the Russian Communist Party - and maybe still is.

Where did he live ?

1. His wife.
2. Putin.

Where does it say he was a member of the RUSSIAN Communist Party?

She is a treasonous bitch, that should be hung for all to see.

How very Stalinist of you, to demand your political enemies be executed.

All Trump fans have started flying their Stalinist freak flags proudly. They used to hide their commie nature, but Trump has told them to be proud of it, and they've come out of the commie closet.

Of course, a few of them actually are Russian agents, as it's been confirmed the Russians use trolls on American social media and message boards.

Why are Russian trolls spreading online hoaxes in the U.S.?

None of the Hillary-hater cultists here are Russian agents, obviously, as Russian agents wouldn't be so hilariously stupid and whiny. The kooks here are just the patsies of the Russians.
When you let your enemies easily access top secret information, when you are Secretary of state. You committed treason.

When you let your enemies easily access top secret information, when you are Secretary of state. You committed treason.

So let us know when that happens, eh?

Contrary to what conservatives believe, simply feeling that something is true doesn't make it true.

And I know you won't believe that, as you don't feel it's true.

So, we have two candidates. One who doesn't leak classified info, Clinton, and one who does, Trump. And you want the latter to be president. Sad.

Trump can't be trusted. Period.
Yeah, but you think HIllary can be trusted?

55988553.jpg

Hillary does not leak classified information.

She rewrites the narrative so she saved the people in Benghazi.

Contrary to what conservatives believe, simply feeling that something is true doesn't make it true.

So, we have two candidates. One who doesn't leak classified info, Clinton, and one who does, Trump. And you want the latter to be president. Sad.
Please tell what classified information has TRUMP leaked.

Facts do though, no matter how much you good little Apparatchiks lie.

And the FACT is that Hillary put classified and top secret information on a completely open mail server.

Our enemies didn't need to "hack" anything, just download it.

Oooh, backwards world. You lie that up is down and down is up and urge us all to jump down to the sky..

Look, you're a Communist, you have zero integrity and not much more intellect. But your lies are so absurd that they make people laugh.

I mean, I get it, it's the "big lie" technique, you make you lies outrageous in the hopes that people will be flustered by the enormity of your lies.

Hillary Clinton leaked classified and top secret documents by storing them on an unsecured mail server - fact - irrefutable. That you're a lying fuck using the Alinsky technique doesn't alter anything.

So you lying fuck, what classified info do Trump leak?

PHILADELPHIA ― The chairman of Hillary Clinton’s campaign urged U.S. intelligence agencies on Wednesday to get an ironclad agreement from Donald Trump that he would not leak information to the Russians before providing him with presidential candidate briefings.

“I think it’s an issue that … Jim Clapper’s going to have to come to grips with,” John Podesta said in an interview with The Huffington Post, referring to the director of national intelligence. “And I think they’ll have to find a way to negotiate with him and with his campaign to get … more than assurances ― sort of some proof that they can be able to hold on to that information.”

Speaking from the site of the convention, Podesta’s remarks underscored the extent to which the event unfolding behind him had become upended by the latest controversial remarks from the other side of the ledger. Earlier that morning, Trump had encouraged Russian agencies to try to hack and leak information on Clinton’s emails, following a hack these same agencies apparently executed on the Democratic National Committee.

“This isn’t a normal political story, and it’s not funny ... And for Donald Trump to suggest that a foreign power should hack the candidate of the opposing power is beyond outrageous. I think it is really disqualifying,” Podesta said.

“I don’t know how the DNI assures himself that information that is being passed on to him is going to be secure,” he added.

More: Clinton Campaign: Trump Needs To Guarantee He Won't Leak Before Getting Briefed

How could anyone trust a "guarantee" from Trump? He has repeatedly proven that he can't be trusted - in business and politics. I think it's a major national security risk to brief him on classified intelligence.

From the leak queen herself. No, it's not funny, Tonto. You people have no pride

Washington Redskin,
hildabeast is the queen of leaking shit. She can't even secure her own servers, you dumbass motherfucker. LOL

Too funny, Hillary claiming she is worried about someone else leaking information. Liberals are the stupidest life forms on the earth.

What did Hillary leak? Please be specific with "credible" sources.

James Comey

Forum List

Back