Clinton Campaign: Trump Needs To Guarantee He Won’t Leak Before Getting Briefed

Bush leaked that Valerie Plame was a CIA agent putting her life at risk and compromising her and the CIA's work she was engaged in. Now Trump actually asks the head of state of an adversary of America to hack computers to garner US secrets to harm a political opponent of trump.

'dafuq happened to you conservatives. You have gone batshit crazy.

Trump is doing his civic duty, since obama couldn't deliver his transparent government pledge..

I call that a true patriot ....

Bush leaked that Valerie Plame was a CIA agent putting her life at risk and compromising her and the CIA's work she was engaged in. Now Trump actually asks the head of state of an adversary of America to hack computers to garner US secrets to harm a political opponent of trump.

he never made the statement and you lie. thanks for playing.

Trump is doing his civic duty, since obama couldn't deliver his transparent government pledge..

The Law and Order candidate, breaking the law, is exactly the kind of guy I'd expect you to support.

Oooh look, another lying fuck.

If a democrat EVER told the truth, would the earth stop rotating?

Well, we'll never find out.

Lying fucks, every one of them.

The Law and Order candidate, breaking the law, is exactly the kind of guy I'd expect you to support.
and that law is?

I know letting four americans die in Benghazi is against some law, and yet here you are. funny, hypocrite.

and that law is?

I know letting four americans die in Benghazi is against some law, and yet here you are. funny, hypocrite.

Last I looked it was illegal to hack an email account.

“This isn’t a normal political story, and it’s not funny.”

PHILADELPHIA ― The chairman of Hillary Clinton’s campaign urged U.S. intelligence agencies on Wednesday to get an ironclad agreement from Donald Trump that he would not leak information to the Russians before providing him with presidential candidate briefings.

“I think it’s an issue that … Jim Clapper’s going to have to come to grips with,” John Podesta said in an interview with The Huffington Post, referring to the director of national intelligence. “And I think they’ll have to find a way to negotiate with him and with his campaign to get … more than assurances ― sort of some proof that they can be able to hold on to that information.”

Speaking from the site of the convention, Podesta’s remarks underscored the extent to which the event unfolding behind him had become upended by the latest controversial remarks from the other side of the ledger. Earlier that morning, Trump had encouraged Russian agencies to try to hack and leak information on Clinton’s emails, following a hack these same agencies apparently executed on the Democratic National Committee.

“This isn’t a normal political story, and it’s not funny ... And for Donald Trump to suggest that a foreign power should hack the candidate of the opposing power is beyond outrageous. I think it is really disqualifying,” Podesta said.

“I don’t know how the DNI assures himself that information that is being passed on to him is going to be secure,” he added.

More: Clinton Campaign: Trump Needs To Guarantee He Won't Leak Before Getting Briefed

How could anyone trust a "guarantee" from Trump? He has repeatedly proven that he can't be trusted - in business and politics. I think it's a major national security risk to brief him on classified intelligence.
Too funny, Hillary claiming she is worried about someone else leaking information. Liberals are the stupidest life forms on the earth.

What did Hillary leak? Please be specific with "credible" sources.
Comey stated that more than likely that our enemies got top secret information from her unsecured emails.
Okay, but since our enemies don't seem to be having any trouble getting information off our "secured" systems, either, quit talking about it like she committed the crime of the century.

[

Okay, but since our enemies don't seem to be having any trouble getting information off our "secured" systems, either, quit talking about it like she committed the crime of the century.

Hillary through her arrogance and hatred of the public exposed classified and top secret information to compromise by foreign intelligence. She broke a dozen federal laws, perjured herself to congress, and lied to the FBI during a federal investigation.

BUT it turns out that the law is only meant for peasants, so no charges will be filled against our ruler.

Welcome to Stalin's USSA - this is no nation of laws. The law is what our rulers say at any given second, and is ONLY meant to keep the peasants in line.

What law was broken?

I mean, Hillary broke dozens, but it turns out she isn't subject to the law.
She wasn't prosecutable. GET OVER IT and start engaging your fine mind. Trump is a loose cannon and regardless of the stupid comment he made, which he didn't mean anything by, he is not capable of running this country anywhere but into the ground. Hating Clinton doesn't mean you have to give the reins to someone who will probably start WWIII.

Really? Hacking is legal now?

Who hacked what, you lying fuck?

If you have no problem with hacking, then why don't you post your username and password to your main email account,

So, you're a fucking liar alright.

What do your lies have to do with anything?

and let us see what you do from one day to the next.

I'll just point out that you're a fucking liar with no connection to reality.

Really? Hacking is legal now?

Who hacked what, you lying fuck?

If you have no problem with hacking, then why don't you post your username and password to your main email account,

So, you're a fucking liar alright.

What do your lies have to do with anything?

and let us see what you do from one day to the next.

I'll just point out that you're a fucking liar with no connection to reality.

Your meltdown is fogging up my monitor. Post your username and password.

She wasn't prosecutable.

Right, we don't apply the law to party bosses.

Too big to prosecute.

GET OVER IT and start engaging your fine mind.

Get over an openly corrupt government?

Taking up arms is the more honorable choice.

Trump is a loose cannon and regardless of the stupid comment he made,

TRUMP?

Fucking Hillary actually put classified and top secret documents on an open server for the world to get into.

You Communists and your Alinsky shit of lying that your opponents will did what YOU did.

The ONLY one leaking classified material is Hillary - not Trump - Hillary.

which he didn't mean anything by, he is not capable of running this country anywhere but into the ground. Hating Clinton doesn't mean you have to give the reins to someone who will probably start WWIII.

That you are a hack with zero integrity does not render reality null and void

Stop lying for a minute - ONE candidate leaked classified information - Hillary.

Forum List

Back