Clinton Campaign calls us stupid

You know, at one time I might have believed Wikileaks and put some stock in their leaks.

However...............they haven't really released anything on Hillary, just stuff from people who work for her whose emails are only tangentially connected to her.

And, based on how they have been releasing things, they definitely seem to be in the tank for Trump.

Did it ever occur to you that someone who is committing a FELONY by hacking a computer--has an AGENDA for doing so. And that someone who is that tech advanced would also be able to add & delete context of an email?

We also know that 17 intelligence agencies have confirmed that these hacks are coming from Russia, and Trump has snuggled up to Putin on numerous occasions with his comments, even at one point is on VIDEO for encouraging Russia to do a Cyber Attack on the United States (state department) to find more Clinton emails.
Yes, 17 intelligence agencies really did say Russia was behind hacking

That's why your STUPID.

14947383_1508158562533442_6727627001221325728_n.jpg

That our government is corrupt?
That our media is biased beyond belief?
That they have been lying to you?

We will /not/ forgive.

Did it ever occur to you the Clinton campaign has yet to deny any WIKI leak email?
And look at all the little retarded leftists DEFENDING it.

What kind of a person SUPPORTS a CORRUPT person?

Answer: Someone who HATES America and JUSTICE.

Did it ever occur to you the Clinton campaign has yet to deny any WIKI leak email?
And look at all the little retarded leftists DEFENDING it.

What kind of a person SUPPORTS a CORRUPT person?

Answer: Someone who HATES America and JUSTICE.

An honest person with an operable brain recognizes today's liberal is made up of four primary types of people. 1. Young ideologists who believe everything should be equal and shared. Course they don't have anything of value to share, but I think most of us have been there. 2. The hateful who have been shorted. They maintain the belief everything should be equal and shared. 3. The stupid. 4. The corrupt.

Last edited:
Gruber exposed the fact that all Liberals think the American people are stupid.

Hillary, the uber-Elitist that she is, believes Americans are stupid and can't stand the average American:

“Hillary Advisors Admit She “HATES EVERYDAY AMERICANS”
“I know she has begun to hate everyday Americans, but I think we should use it once the first time she says, I’m running for President because you and everday Americans need a champion.” (Jake Sullivan)
-- http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/wikileaks-bombshell-hillary-advisors-admit-hates-everyday-americans/

-- No, they actually just need one who actually LIKES them and cares about them.

-----------------

Hillary Calls Americans ‘Basket of Deplorables’

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/elitist-hillary-clinton-sneers-at-millions-of-average-americans

This is the woman who hasn't driven a car in 35 years. the woman who wore a a $12,495 Giorgio Armani jacket to an event where she lectured Americans on 'income equality', and whose campaign was exposed as funding violence against Average Americans who supports / supported a different opinion / party than her own.

They will not even read it. They are a lost cause.

VOTE FOR TRUMP
Why would you waste time and effort reading crap that has been shown to be misinformation and twisted propaganda?

You're a liar. The question mark makes for a great representation of your brain however.
Translation=Sorry, I have not got an answer to that question so I will just use an insult and call you a liar and question your brain.

Forum List

Back