Climate Czar John Kerry wants to remove all CO2 from the atmosphere.

These idiots in the Dufus administration don't know that once when the earth had ten times as much CO2 as it has now it was a snowball like the planet Hoth from Star Wars. Or when it had half the CO2 it has now it was significantly warmer.

They don't even know that historically CO2 levels lag temperature changes. In other words the climate changes first and then the CO2 levels adjust, not the other way around.

Moon Bats don't know anymore about Climate Science than they know about Economics, History, Biology, Ethics or the Constitution.

I'm going to close my eyes and tie my hands behind my back an say the excess CO2 we've added will take a long time to naturally get back to pre-industrial revolution levels, so they say. I bet that's what he was talking about without even looking.
Are you his press agent? We can only judge Kerry on what he says...not what you claim he meant to say.

We don't actually know if John Kerry understands how essential CO2 is or not.

I'm going to close my eyes and tie my hands behind my back an say the excess CO2 we've added will take a long time to naturally get back to pre-industrial revolution levels, so they say. I bet that's what he was talking about without even looking.
Are you his press agent? We can only judge Kerry on what he says...not what you claim he meant to say.

Funny you should say that. When did he say we need to remove it all.

“Even if we get to net zero, we still need to get carbon dioxide out of the atmosphere,”

“Even if we get to net zero, we still need to get carbon dioxide out of the atmosphere,
Right there. Been reading long? He didn't say some CO2. He didn't say excessive CO2.
He didn't say CO2 over a certain base percentage. Horse Faced John said "we need to get
carbon dioxide out of the atmosphere" PERIOD!

Maybe by now some lackey has informed Kerry of his amazing gaffe, that would mean the death
of the planet. And I'm sure some low level functionary will explain to the press that John Kerry understands
he made a mistake and didn't say what he meant to say.

But we hold people in high places accountable for what they say. Not what they wish they had said.
Is he or is he not the "Climate Czar"? Should he or should he not know better?
Or does mentally diminished Joe select names out of a hat when he chooses administration underlings?
And does Joe himself understand what John Kerry said?

Last edited:

“Even if we get to net zero, we still need to get carbon dioxide out of the atmosphere,
Right there. Been reading long? He didn't say some CO2. He didn't say excessive CO2.
He didn't say CO2 over a certain base percentage. Horse Faced John said "we need to get

Maybe by now some lackey has informed Kerry of his amazing gaffe, that would mean the death
of the planet. And I'm sure some low level functionary will explain to the press that John Kerry understands

But we hold people in high places accountable for what they say. Not what they wish they had said.
Or does mentally diminished Joe select names out of a hat when he chooses administration underlings?

Do you think that is all he said?

You guys are parroting really stupid hyperbole.

“Even if we get to net zero, we still need to get carbon dioxide out of the atmosphere,”
Right there where he said we need to get carbon dioxide out of the atmosphere, Dummy.

Um, I quoted Lurch. Didn't parrot anything.

And you think that's all he said?

I'm embarrassed for you.

Where does Biden dig up these morons. Even if we get to "zero emissions", John Kerry says we still need to "get carbon dioxide out of the atmosphere". Apparently, he doesn't know this would result in mass extinction of every plant and animal on Earth......or maybe he does.

“Even if we get to net zero, we still need to get carbon dioxide out of the atmosphere,” Kerry said. “This is a bigger challenge than a lot of people have really grabbed on to yet.”

Just shows how dumb the man is. If I'm not mistaken plants turn carbon dioxide into oxygen. That's why flattening the amazon is such a bad idea.

One would think he would do some research before he opens his stupid mouth.

Where does Biden dig up these morons. Even if we get to "zero emissions", John Kerry says we still need to "get carbon dioxide out of the atmosphere". Apparently, he doesn't know this would result in mass extinction of every plant and animal on Earth......or maybe he does.

“Even if we get to net zero, we still need to get carbon dioxide out of the atmosphere,” Kerry said. “This is a bigger challenge than a lot of people have really grabbed on to yet.”

Apparently getting that splinter in his ass in Vietnam gave him brain damage!!!!!

And you think that's all he said?

I'm embarrassed for you.
Nope. He spewed plenty of other dumbassery. Wanting to eliminate CO2 from the atmosphere just happened to be the dumbest dumbassery the dummy spewed.

Then all plant life would die....and we would die from no O2....apparently John Kerry and the Dems want plant life and human life to end.

Apparently getting that splinter in his ass in Vietnam gave him brain damage!!!!!
I thought it was a piece of rice after he threw a grenade into a container of it.

Or was that one of his other "Ooooooooh I gotta scratch, gimme a Purple Heart so I can go home" injuries?

Forum List

Back