Climate Czar John Kerry wants to remove all CO2 from the atmosphere.

Where does Biden dig up these morons. Even if we get to "zero emissions", John Kerry says we still need to "get carbon dioxide out of the atmosphere". Apparently, he doesn't know this would result in mass extinction of every plant and animal on Earth......or maybe he does.

“Even if we get to net zero, we still need to get carbon dioxide out of the atmosphere,” Kerry said. “This is a bigger challenge than a lot of people have really grabbed on to yet.”

Getting to "net zero" does nothing for about the existing carbon dioxide already in the atmosphere, it just means that you're no longer contributing to the problem. It doesn't undo the damage already done, and that is continuing to accelerate now.

But you being a stupid FuckBoi, can't grasp even the simplest of common sense concepts.

Going to zero means that the stupid Democrats don't know jackshit.

The world's food supply for almost 8 billion people is heavily dependent upon from fossil energy. Everything from mass farming to fertilizer production to refigeration to transportation and we will starve because the alternatives won't even come close.

I swear you Moon Bats are the dumbest shitheads on the planet.

The food supply for almost 8 billion people is IN NO WAY DEPENDENT ON FOSSIL FUELS. PLANTS DON'T NEED CARBDON DIOXIDE TO GROW STUPID.

ALL OF THE EQUIPMENT CURRENTLY USED IN TRANSPORTION FARMING AND FOOD PRODUCTION CAN BE MADE TO USE GREEN FORMS OF ENERGY.

STOP BELIEVEING THE OIL INDUSTRIES LIES.
Plants don’t need CO2 to grow?

Are you really this stupid Dragonlady

I think she is apparently this stupid.

Not only does she not know anything about Economics, History, Climate Science, Ethics and Biology but she is pretty damn ignorant in Botany.

There is sufficient carbon dioxide in the atmosphere to ensure all plant life on earth will continue to live in perpetuity. THE EARTH NATURALLY PRODUCES CO2 IN DECOMPOSITION. IT IS LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO REMOVE ALL OF THE CO2 FROM THE ATMOSPHERE.

THERE IS TOO MUCH C02 IN THE ATMOSPHERE AND REMOVING ALL OF IT WON'T HURT A THING, BECAUSE THE EARTH WILL REPLACE WHAT IT NEEDS NATURALLY.

CONSERVATIVES ARE UNBELIEVABLY IGNORANT, ILL INFORMED, AND JUST FUCKING STUPID.

You dumb broad. The more CO2 the more plant life. 400 PPM is nothing. At one time the earth had 3,000 PPM.

All this carbon in coal and oil was produced by plants in an environment where there was high CO2 levels.

Where does Biden dig up these morons. Even if we get to "zero emissions", John Kerry says we still need to "get carbon dioxide out of the atmosphere". Apparently, he doesn't know this would result in mass extinction of every plant and animal on Earth......or maybe he does.

“Even if we get to net zero, we still need to get carbon dioxide out of the atmosphere,” Kerry said. “This is a bigger challenge than a lot of people have really grabbed on to yet.”

Getting to "net zero" does nothing for about the existing carbon dioxide already in the atmosphere, it just means that you're no longer contributing to the problem. It doesn't undo the damage already done, and that is continuing to accelerate now.

But you being a stupid FuckBoi, can't grasp even the simplest of common sense concepts.

Going to zero means that the stupid Democrats don't know jackshit.

The world's food supply for almost 8 billion people is heavily dependent upon from fossil energy. Everything from mass farming to fertilizer production to refigeration to transportation and we will starve because the alternatives won't even come close.

I swear you Moon Bats are the dumbest shitheads on the planet.

The food supply for almost 8 billion people is IN NO WAY DEPENDENT ON FOSSIL FUELS. PLANTS DON'T NEED CARBDON DIOXIDE TO GROW STUPID.

ALL OF THE EQUIPMENT CURRENTLY USED IN TRANSPORTION FARMING AND FOOD PRODUCTION CAN BE MADE TO USE GREEN FORMS OF ENERGY.

STOP BELIEVEING THE OIL INDUSTRIES LIES.
Plants don’t need CO2 to grow?

Are you really this stupid Dragonlady

I think she is apparently this stupid.

Not only does she not know anything about Economics, History, Climate Science, Ethics and Biology but she is pretty damn ignorant in Botany.

There is sufficient carbon dioxide in the atmosphere to ensure all plant life on earth will continue to live in perpetuity. THE EARTH NATURALLY PRODUCES CO2 IN DECOMPOSITION. IT IS LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO REMOVE ALL OF THE CO2 FROM THE ATMOSPHERE.

THERE IS TOO MUCH C02 IN THE ATMOSPHERE AND REMOVING ALL OF IT WON'T HURT A THING, BECAUSE THE EARTH WILL REPLACE WHAT IT NEEDS NATURALLY.

CONSERVATIVES ARE UNBELIEVABLY IGNORANT, ILL INFORMED, AND JUST FUCKING STUPID.
THERE IS TOO MUCH C02 IN THE ATMOSPHERE AND REMOVING ALL OF IT WON'T HURT A THING,

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

He didn’t say “all”?

Nope. And that's why every denier here looks like such a buthurt imbecile when they say that's what he was implying.

English. Learn it, deniers, and the laughter directed at you will decrease. Notice how nobody outside of your loser cult pays any attention to your dumb propaganda? Threads like this are why.

Last edited:
He didn’t say “all”?

Nope. And that's why every denier here looks like such a buthurt imbecile when they say that's what he was implying.

English. Learn it, deniers, and the laughter directed at you will decrease. Notice how nobody outside of your loser cult pays any attention to your dumb propaganda? Threads like this are why.
Throwing a hissy fit about my thread is the best defense you have for Lurch and his dumbassery?

Sad, really.

He didn’t say “all”?

Kerry is not only a piece of traitorous shit but like Joe Dufus is dumber than a door knob. He wouldn't know what a CO2 was if it bit him in the ass. Hell, George Bush did better in college than this imbecile.

He didn’t say “all”?

Kerry is not only a piece of traitorous shit but like Joe Dufus is dumber than a door knob. He wouldn't know what a CO2 was if it bit him in the ass. Hell, George Bush did better in college than this imbecile.
Did you see Lurch on a scooter? What a clueless clown.

Special Presidential Envoy John Kerry

@ClimateEnvoy

·
Apr 23

High-profile climate summit at the White House. Low-profile ride back to State. My EV isn't jealous...

He didn’t say “all”?

@ClimateEnvoy

·
Apr 23

High-profile climate summit at the White House. Low-profile ride back to State. My EV isn't jealous...

My god he is a piece of shit!

He didn’t say “all”?

@ClimateEnvoy

·
Apr 23

What's next? Is he going to row a dinghy across the Atlantic to the Climate Change Conference? He has used more carbon credits then people do in a city for a year.

He didn’t say “all”?

@ClimateEnvoy

·
Apr 23

What's next? Is he going to row a dinghy across the Atlantic to the Climate Change Conference? He has used more carbon credits then people do in a city for a year.

But isn't he "special"? He said so when he flew by private jet to some stupid Environmental Waco conference.

I'm going to close my eyes and tie my hands behind my back an say the excess CO2 we've added will take a long time to naturally get back to pre-industrial revolution levels, so they say. I bet that's what he was talking about without even looking.

Where as with Trump when he doesn't want terrorists to enter the United States illegally, you decide that means he doesn't want any Muslims to come here. So he restricted 7 of the 35 Muslim countries. You think that because you're a liar and a fascist. But suddenly you are reasonable and balanced. For a Nazi Democrat ...

He didn’t say “all”?

@ClimateEnvoy

·
Apr 23

Lurch claims it is 'low key' while posting the photo op for the world to see.

What a clown.

I'm going to close my eyes and tie my hands behind my back an say the excess CO2 we've added will take a long time to naturally get back to pre-industrial revolution levels, so they say. I bet that's what he was talking about without even looking.

Where as with Trump when he doesn't want terrorists to enter the United States illegally, you decide that means he doesn't want any Muslims to come here. So he restricted 7 of the 35 Muslim countries. You think that because you're a liar and a fascist. But suddenly you are reasonable and balanced. For a Nazi Democrat ...

Trumpybear did call for a total ban on all Mooslims coming into this county.

You still have no credibility.

But you make me laugh.

But you make me laugh.

You just repeated my point. For the leftist, you say oh your God, you're just a reasonable guy, you can guess how he didn't mean what he said. With Trump, you ignore everything around the speech and parrot he wants to ban all Muslims forever because he hates them and completely ignore what he said.

That is EXACTLY what I said. You are a loon trying to suddenly pass yourself off as reasonable

where do the brain dead, shit stain demonRATS come up with brainless idiots?.......lol

But you make me laugh.

That was during the campaign, Dummy.

But you make me laugh.

You just repeated my point. For the leftist, you say oh your God, you're just a reasonable guy, you can guess how he didn't mean what he said. With Trump, you ignore everything around the speech and parrot he wants to ban all Muslims forever because he hates them and completely ignore what he said.

That is EXACTLY what I said. You are a loon trying to suddenly pass yourself off as reasonable

I gave you his plan, in his own words, he said plainly he wants to ban them until the law makers can figure out "what the hell is going on". It was his stump speech and he said it on numerous occasions. I never put the words "forever" or "he hates them" in his mouth.

But you make me laugh.

He still said it, and he tried it once, twice, three times a.......wait a minute.....

But you make me laugh.

I gave you his plan, in his own words, he said plainly he wants to ban them until the law makers can figure out "what the hell is going on". It was his stump speech and he said it on numerous occasions. I never put the words "forever" or "he hates them" in his mouth.

You didn't acknowledge it before now and you used it as he wants to permanently ban all Muslims.

I know you're a moron and totally partisan, but there has been a problem with Muslims blowing shit up and killing people. It would be nice to have a plan that doesn't included things like letting hundreds of thousands of people from places like Syria where it's impossible to vet people before they come in

But you make me laugh.

He still said it, and he tried it once, twice, three times a.......wait a minute.....

Again, my point exactly.

With the Democrat, you said he may have said it, but you know what he means.

With Trump, you say "he still said it."

You grasp that was my point, right? Do you even understand the discussion? Do you have any brains at all? Ask your dog, he looks smarter than you are

Forum List

Back