Climate Czar John Kerry wants to remove all CO2 from the atmosphere.

I'm going to close my eyes and tie my hands behind my back an say the excess CO2 we've added will take a long time to naturally get back to pre-industrial revolution levels, so they say. I bet that's what he was talking about without even looking.

Where as with Trump when he doesn't want terrorists to enter the United States illegally, you decide that means he doesn't want any Muslims to come here. So he restricted 7 of the 35 Muslim countries. You think that because you're a liar and a fascist. But suddenly you are reasonable and balanced. For a Nazi Democrat ...

Trumpybear did call for a total ban on all Mooslims coming into this county.

You still have no credibility.

But you make me laugh.

That was during the campaign, Dummy.

He still said it, and he tried it once, twice, three times a.......wait a minute.....

Nope, you are lying. He didn't try it a single time, liar.

He banned travel from a list of Muslim countries compiled by the Barry Hussein regime.
:oops8:

and you think lumber prices are high now.

Two years ago I paid 10 bucks for a sheet of plywood. I went to get a piece the other day and it was 92 bucks!
Too many trees down. Replanted areas take a bunch of years to grow enough girth to make a 4'x8' slice. And with 2 million new home seekers coming over the border, supply and demand will put a price no one can afford on all traditional building supplies.

You didn't acknowledge it before now and you used it as he wants to permanently ban all Muslims.

The clip was not altered to exclude that part. He got a lot more shit from Republicans at the time but his fans, they loved him even more for it no doubt.

I'm going to close my eyes and tie my hands behind my back an say the excess CO2 we've added will take a long time to naturally get back to pre-industrial revolution levels, so they say. I bet that's what he was talking about without even looking.

Where as with Trump when he doesn't want terrorists to enter the United States illegally, you decide that means he doesn't want any Muslims to come here. So he restricted 7 of the 35 Muslim countries. You think that because you're a liar and a fascist. But suddenly you are reasonable and balanced. For a Nazi Democrat ...

But you make me laugh.

He still said it, and he tried it once, twice, three times a.......wait a minute.....

He banned travel from a list of Muslim countries compiled by the Barry Hussein regime.

Yep, 7 out of 35 Muslim majority countries. Which liars like BlindBoob claimed was banning all Muslims. This is why I laughed at him for claiming suddenly to be reasonable and measured listener ... for a Democrat ....

You didn't acknowledge it before now and you used it as he wants to permanently ban all Muslims.

The clip was not altered to exclude that part. He got a lot more shit from Republicans at the time but his fans, they loved him even more for it no doubt.

This has nothing to do with what we are discussing. You actually don't understand, do you?

But you make me laugh.

Lord help me I stand corrected. Hahaha

This has nothing to do with what we are discussing. You actually don't understand, do you?

The moroonies claims about John Kerry's CO2 sequestration comments?

But you make me laugh.

Lord help me I stand corrected. Hahaha

You are never correct, Dummy.

Where does Biden dig up these morons. Even if we get to "zero emissions", John Kerry says we still need to "get carbon dioxide out of the atmosphere". Apparently, he doesn't know this would result in mass extinction of every plant and animal on Earth......or maybe he does.

“Even if we get to net zero, we still need to get carbon dioxide out of the atmosphere,” Kerry said. “This is a bigger challenge than a lot of people have really grabbed on to yet.”

The guy is already married to a peta-trillion dollar heiress.

You would think he could find a job at a food bank.

I say we force all these phoney co'2 zealots to wear
Fart bags or be exposed as creating rules for everyone but themselves.
4mz31p.jpg

Yes, and you saying suddenly after lying your ass off about every word that didn't even come out of Trumps mouth but Democrats made up that with Democrats we need to be reasonable and not overreact to what they actually said.

From there you got pretty much lost. Playing fetch is more your speed. Look, I have a stick and I'll throw it for you. Go get it boy! Go get it!

Yes, and you saying suddenly after lying your ass off about every word that didn't even come out of Trumps mouth but Democrats made up that with Democrats we need to be reasonable and not overreact to what they actually said.

From there you got pretty much lost. Playing fetch is more your speed. Look, I have a stick and I'll throw it for you. Go get it boy! Go get it!

Not really. You brought up your exalted one, and tried to compare the criticism of his proposed "Muslim ban" by accusing me " you decide that means he doesn't want any Muslims to come here." but yet his Muslim ban was as much a part of his campaign rhetoric as was his great wall.

I don't recall Kerry talking much about CO2 on the campaign trail......

Not really. You brought up your exalted one, and tried to compare the criticism of his proposed "Muslim ban" by accusing me " you decide that means he doesn't want any Muslims to come here." but yet his Muslim ban was as much a part of his campaign rhetoric as was his great wall.

I don't recall Kerry talking much about CO2 on the campaign trail......

BlindBoob: Let's give Kerry credit for meaning we need to return CO2 to historical levels even though he said we need to remove it all from the air

BlindBoob: Trump said we need to ban all Muslims. It doesn't matter that he wasn't President and didn't do anything like that when he was and we can ignore that in his speech he said he said we we need to do that just until we can do it securely. If we take his one sentence then we can ignore everything else he actually said and did.

You're a total and complete hypocrite and your spin doesn't remotely change that

Where does Biden dig up these morons. Even if we get to "zero emissions", John Kerry says we still need to "get carbon dioxide out of the atmosphere". Apparently, he doesn't know this would result in mass extinction of every plant and animal on Earth......or maybe he does.

“Even if we get to net zero, we still need to get carbon dioxide out of the atmosphere,” Kerry said. “This is a bigger challenge than a lot of people have really grabbed on to yet.”

He slept at a Holiday Inn last night so don't underestimate his depth of knowledge.

• Funny
Reactions: kaz
we need to remove it all from the air

He never said all did he? The "all" had to be injected to make the joke on John work.

'Even if we get to net zero, we still need to get carbon dioxide out of the atmosphere,' Kerry said. 'This is a bigger challenge than a lot of people have really grabbed on to yet.'

He never said all did he? The "all" had to be injected to make the joke on John work.

'Even if we get to net zero, we still need to get carbon dioxide out of the atmosphere,' Kerry said. 'This is a bigger challenge than a lot of people have really grabbed on to yet.'

Again proving my point. Yet again everything Kerry has to be taken with all assumptions positive while at the same time you argue that Trump needs to be taken for the strict meaning of the one sentence ignoring everything he said around it as well as what he actually did and didn't do when he was President.

You really don't understand the discussion, do you? You really don't understand it at all. You're a total hypocrite. And you are blind and a boob

Yes, he did. When get something out of something that means all of it. He didn't say reduce.

You clowns are always making excuses for your dumbass leaders by saying "Don't listen to what they said, listen to what I think they may have meant".

These idiots in the Dufus administration don't know that once when the earth had ten times as much CO2 as it has now it was a snowball like the planet Hoth from Star Wars. Or when it had half the CO2 it has now it was significantly warmer.

They don't even know that historically CO2 levels lag temperature changes. In other words the climate changes first and then the CO2 levels adjust, not the other way around.

Moon Bats don't know anymore about Climate Science than they know about Economics, History, Biology, Ethics or the Constitution.
Nailed it!

Forum List

Back