Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Photos: polar bear cub in Alaska looking up to the sky and "praying for snow"

praying-polar-bear-1.jpg

praying-polar-bear-2.jpg

praying-polar-bear-3.jpg

(quote)

A polar bear appeared to be praying for a cold winter after being seen placing his huge paws together and looking up at the sky.
The cub bear was pictured seemingly looking up to the heavens and asking for divine intervention in the animal's current plight.
Temperatures in their Alaskan habitat are higher than usual and as a result the pack have been left stranded on land waiting for the ice to freeze.
Until temperatures drop and more ice freezes after melting during the spring, the polar bears cannot go and find seals.

The male juvenile bear made the plea to a higher power just before he went to sleep, while his while his mother and sister were already napping.

Photographer, Shayne McGuire, captured the beautiful bear in Barter Island, Alaska, on the October 7.
She said: 'It was nap time for the bear, his mum and sister had already curled up, yet, there he sat, contemplating something, that we will never know.
'Then he looked up at the sky, raised his head and paws, and I heard one of my group say 'he is praying for the ice to freeze.'
'It is late in the season and yet, very little snow.
' I have seen global warming affect their habitat, I have been going since 2013 and there has always been snow in late September, early October.
'In 2015, there were snow storms and the snow was deep.
'Since then, I have been in early October to mid October and have had some ice, very little snow.'

(unquote) read more »

Local : 2018-10-27(Saturday) 17:16:22
Found via nicer.app/news

Personally, i think that nature is very sturdy and resilient, so it can recover from climate change damage with a little human help.

What we need for that is to end the war on terror through diplomacy, so that funds can be made available to fix up the climate change issues.

and... women.. do NOT go overboard in your politics (not even to your husbands and boyfriends) about what to spend money on. You've had voting rights for a mere one-hundred years, and you're NOT READY to lead the world. Just accept that fact, before someone like me has to point it out in public.
the same goes for all green-freaks that happen to be males.

to all women and all green-freaks :
let's save the polar bears by building more seaworld type zoo's, we can really really use the oil stored under the surface of Greenland, afterall.
Screenshot from 2020-03-17 05-32-00.png

If it ever got the chance, a polar bear would eat you and everyone you love... we need to nuke 'em now.

lfuu67bn2fv11.jpg

In 1950 the population of polar bears was estimated to be 5000. Now the population is over 25,000. Better pick another cause snowflake.

upload_2020-3-16_22-55-35.png

Climate change can be destructive. It can also be a good thing.
Man cannot change natural earth evolution. The earth owes us nothing. The entitlement culture needs to understand that.

Man cannot change natural earth evolution. The earth owes us nothing. The entitlement culture needs to understand that.
AND YOU (THE WEALTHY) NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT HOARDING WEALTH IS THE GREATEST EVIL THAT THIS WORLD CURRENTLY SUFFERS UNDER.

Last edited:
AND YOU RICH FUCKERS NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT HOARDING WEALTH IS THE GREATEST EVIL THAT THIS WORLD CURRENTLY SUFFERS UNDER.
I WISH I WAS RICH

AND YOU RICH FUCKERS NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT HOARDING WEALTH IS THE GREATEST EVIL THAT THIS WORLD CURRENTLY SUFFERS UNDER.
I WISH I WAS RICH
What? You want a bigger car or something?!
New house, new challenger, money in the bank, early retirement etc.

My replies are "funny"?!
Well, you're gonna find out the in hardest of ways how right i am.
I'll guarantee you all that.
That reply was funny, yes. You used all caps to spout your ignorance.
That is always funny!

AND YOU (THE WEALTHY) NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT HOARDING WEALTH IS THE GREATEST EVIL THAT THIS WORLD CURRENTLY SUFFERS UNDER.

Really, I thought it was climate change. At least that is what Greta Thunberg told us.

Forum List

Back