Climate Change is a Hoax

A) The climate changes. Therefore climate change is not a haox.

B) Climate does change because of mankind, because we've changed the Earth. There's less forest and rain forest out there, that will change the climate, for a start.

C) The ozone layer has been reduced and we had to ban things to stop it being worse, and it got a bit better.
No climate has changed. Not one. Not one rainforest has changed climate, not one desert. Name a climate that has changed.

The filthy fucking animals have been caught faking the data several times and they just blow through it with the "its for your own good" excuse.... or the dan rather lie, "the story is true even though we made up most of it"...

Nobody believes a fucking word they say... and haven't in decades.

We must drill for methane before it builds up a greater pressure and explode that can kill many.

ConserveGuy
Of course its a hoax. The biggest hoax on the planet.

Find a way to control the Sun, the Moon and the revolutions of the earth any you might control the climate.

Its a cash cow for many. Hell Gore laughed his way to the bank with his CC gig.

Oh my word.
The earth is not a spaceship. Even though it is compared to many things. If we build more and more in areas that can be affected by weather, then the infrastructure needs to improve survivability. I have no issue spending a bit more in hurricane prone areas. But of sense. Utilities upgraded is a must. Structures built to live in or do business with need to be upgraded and anything attached to them like aluminum shades improved. All of this while balancing costs.

The earth is not a spaceship. Even though it is compared to many things. If we build more and more in areas that can be affected by weather, then the infrastructure needs to improve survivability. I have no issue spending a bit more in hurricane prone areas. But of sense. Utilities upgraded is a must. Structures built to live in or do business with need to be upgraded and anything attached to them like aluminum shades improved. All of this while balancing costs.
I'm not really sure what you're replying to here.

It makes perfect sense. Everything the communists do has an end goal of total control of the private sector. Prove me wrong.

Why would I even try? I have no idea how you suddenly took this topic to one about Communism. This isn't about Communism. It's about climate change FFS.

Gentlemen from large corporations, fighters against climate change - when you took out all the dirty and harmful industries from your countries to Asia to eat delicious food, dress beautifully and enjoy all the benefits of life, and at the same time live in a clean environment, did you think about climate change?

The climate does change often. In the Bible it proves that the climate changes. And there are many things mentioned in the Bible that came out to be true. And so, if people are so afraid of the climate changing. So then they should try to change from their wicked ways and read the Bible?

No, it's not a hoax.

It's just a massive amount of misunderstanding and a lot of narratives.

Firstly, the climate is changing. Climate is constantly changing. We have climate change every year, we go from hot in summer to cold in winter. This is CLIMATE CHANGE. Is this a hoax? I think not.

MAN MADE climate change is something different. What is the impact man is having on the climate?

I'd guess the first question you need to ask is "What would the world temperatures/climate be right now if humans hadn't industrialized?" The simple fact is we can't answer this question. We simply don't know.

So the reality is, we can't quantify MAN MADE climate change because MAN MADE climate change differs from NATURAL climate change, but we can't observe both at the same time and tell which is which.

Then you have narratives. People with narratives push them for a reason, there might be many reasons, simply feeling in control of something, like Rainmen doing a rain dance, trying to take control of the situation. It might be that people want to push a more balanced human existence with their own planet. It might be that people want to make money out of it. On the other side it might be oil giants not wanting to lose money and business, or it might be that people don't care about the environment and only care about money.

Either way, there are narratives and people are pushing them. They're pushing them and people get taken in by them. There are narratives on both sides. People who think for themselves, look at the information and make their own conclusions are the only ones who'll be free of those narratives.
Then why did Obama invest millions in Martha's Vinyard?

Forum List

Back