Climate Change is a Hoax

No, it's not a hoax.

It's just a massive amount of misunderstanding and a lot of narratives.

Firstly, the climate is changing. Climate is constantly changing. We have climate change every year, we go from hot in summer to cold in winter. This is CLIMATE CHANGE. Is this a hoax? I think not.

MAN MADE climate change is something different. What is the impact man is having on the climate?

I'd guess the first question you need to ask is "What would the world temperatures/climate be right now if humans hadn't industrialized?" The simple fact is we can't answer this question. We simply don't know.

So the reality is, we can't quantify MAN MADE climate change because MAN MADE climate change differs from NATURAL climate change, but we can't observe both at the same time and tell which is which.

Then you have narratives. People with narratives push them for a reason, there might be many reasons, simply feeling in control of something, like Rainmen doing a rain dance, trying to take control of the situation. It might be that people want to push a more balanced human existence with their own planet. It might be that people want to make money out of it. On the other side it might be oil giants not wanting to lose money and business, or it might be that people don't care about the environment and only care about money.

Either way, there are narratives and people are pushing them. They're pushing them and people get taken in by them. There are narratives on both sides. People who think for themselves, look at the information and make their own conclusions are the only ones who'll be free of those narratives.
The notion that raising taxes and giving the government more control over the private sector makes "climate change" a hoax. This is just another psyh-op by the communists.

No, it's not a hoax.

It's just a massive amount of misunderstanding and a lot of narratives.

Firstly, the climate is changing. Climate is constantly changing. We have climate change every year, we go from hot in summer to cold in winter. This is CLIMATE CHANGE. Is this a hoax? I think not.

MAN MADE climate change is something different. What is the impact man is having on the climate?

I'd guess the first question you need to ask is "What would the world temperatures/climate be right now if humans hadn't industrialized?" The simple fact is we can't answer this question. We simply don't know.

So the reality is, we can't quantify MAN MADE climate change because MAN MADE climate change differs from NATURAL climate change, but we can't observe both at the same time and tell which is which.

Then you have narratives. People with narratives push them for a reason, there might be many reasons, simply feeling in control of something, like Rainmen doing a rain dance, trying to take control of the situation. It might be that people want to push a more balanced human existence with their own planet. It might be that people want to make money out of it. On the other side it might be oil giants not wanting to lose money and business, or it might be that people don't care about the environment and only care about money.

Either way, there are narratives and people are pushing them. They're pushing them and people get taken in by them. There are narratives on both sides. People who think for themselves, look at the information and make their own conclusions are the only ones who'll be free of those narratives.
Going from the heat of summer to the cold of winter is not climate change. That's weather. There are six main climate zones, tropical, rainy, dry, temperate, Continental, polar and highlands. These are also labeled as tropical, subtropical, temperate, and arctic. Not a single climate zone has shown any indication of changing into another climate. Areas like California subject to drought are still subject to drought. Louisiana is still rainy and Florida remains in the path of Atlantic Hurricanes just as it has always done. It is obvious that the climate isn't changing. Experts know this. They just make money selling climate snake oil.

Of course climate change is real, the climate has been changing for billions of years.

Everything we are seeing as happening now has happened thousands of times already long before man ever existed. Why? Because the earth is not static, it is ever in a state of chaos.

Billions of years before man the earth has had world wide fires, world wide floods, world wide droughts, total extinction of life, extinction level volcano activity, earthquakes large enough to destroy and break apart land masses, a total reversal of the poles, loss and gains of the ozone layer, bombardment from radiation and meteors from space, a tilting of the axis, an ice age and so much more. What weve seen in our lifetime is nothing compared to what has happened way before we ever were around.

Climate change is real, but climate change is not "because of man" because that is just political and social rhetoric.

We have to drill and burn the gases that is in the ground. If not, we will all be fried.

It isn’t just a hoax, it’s a scam.
Where I live, our local atmospherics professors have held town meetings to discuss what we can do to mitigate (fuck our economy) but they never discuss the topic with other experts who dispute its veracity.
Bunch of white democrat sheep.

We have been hoaxed through the myth of climate change/global warming/ice age/al gore conspiracy/

The irony in all this video. What happened to saving electricity?

If you look at weather records, you will see radical climate change numerous times in Earth history. We had several Ice Ages in prehistory and a mini Ice Age in the 16th and 17 centuries. The winter of 1941-42 was one of the coldest on record and it destroyed the German Army in the USSR. The sun has cycles and when it changes, the climate changes without any help from humans. Blaming all this on auto exhaust is ludicrous.

Obama bought a $12 million on the ocean in Martha’s Vineyard.

Manmade Climate change is a hoax. Dumb fucks.

Most Conservatives have never gotten any important environment issue right. They have only become more fanatically anti-environmental in the last 20 years.

Wrong on clean air legislation.
Wrong on clean water legislation
Wrong on acid rain.
Wrong on the ozone layer.

That they are wrong on climate change is no surprise.

You are confused Moon Bat.

You know nothing about the bullshit that you are spouting.

I am a retired Environmental Engineer that had a 30 year career in implementing the programs that you cited. I was in on the rule making of the CAA, CWA, RCRA, SDWA,NPDES and others. I have cleaned up more pollution in accordance with the regulations you cited than you and ten thousands of you Environmental Wackos will ever see in your life.

There was a always a balance between reasonable and effective environmental legislation and bat shit crazy economy screwing Environmental Wacko stupidity.

Reasonable legislation was always supported by Conservatives. For instance, the EPA was created by Nixon. When the Acts were passed they were passed with Republican support.

Just go play with your Legos and leave the discussion on the Environment to the adults.

They used to call it "global warming" but evidence didn't support that claim. Now it's a benign "climate change" but the climate changes all the time. It wasn't that long ago that tons of what we call hazardous material was sunk every day during WW2. Now that junk is deteriorating and bubbling up. The U.S. alone set off so many atomic bombs in Nevada that it became a tourist attraction in the 50's and all that radioactive dust drifted around for years. Secret government programs throughout the world intentionally spread disease carrying organisms to test the effects on humans. Our own CIA poisoned Soldiers with LSD and God only knows what but nobody seemed to mind. Along comes a failed politician with no scientific background who creates a crisis out of nothing to sell carbon credits and the left thinks the world is coming to an end.

I tried to look up FITH, I do not know what it means. The people who control the world are playing us in a chess match. And they are at the advantage. The agendas of several decades ago are reality. The agendas from the years following that are coming to fruition. The ones started now will be real in coming years. One agenda is getting rid of meat to eat. It causes social agenda issues that is intertwined with all the globalist issues. So we have guaranteed approved green programs, reduced meat consumption, smaller dwellings to live in, massive public transportation increases, and much more hidden in all of the Climate agendas. The beach that was 20 foot wide in Ocean City, N..J. that I was on a half Century ago is still there. At high tide with storms the water would go under the Boardwalk. But it is still there. And at that time the Architects of Fear told us over and over that we were doomed within a decade that we would run out of oil within a decade and more and more.

Go away. You've got some severe paranoia problems.

Obama bought a $12 million on the ocean in Martha’s Vineyard.

Manmade Climate change is a hoax. Dumb fucks.
The Obama's only care about themselves.

5qmws1.gif

It’s Covid before there was Covid; some legitimate potential sinister elements to it exaggerated as certain and worst case
4% of the planet is improved with people and industry. 70% is water and ice often miles deep. Not to mention deserts mountains and plains.
My car occupies about 4% of my street with 15 houses on each side. Running my car ruins my neighborhood exactly as proportionally as we ruin the planet (not at all) and certainly has zero effect on miles away
AGW, just like Covid, is lapped up by those who,often deliberately, lack proportional assessment and statistical understanding.

You are confused Moon Bat.

You know nothing about the bullshit that you are spouting.

I am a retired Environmental Engineer that had a 30 year career in implementing the programs that you cited. I was in on the rule making of the CAA, CWA, RCRA, SDWA,NPDES and others. I have cleaned up more pollution in accordance with the regulations you cited than you and ten thousands of you Environmental Wackos will ever see in your life.

There was a always a balance between reasonable and effective environmental legislation and bat shit crazy economy screwing Environmental Wacko stupidity.

Reasonable legislation was always supported by Conservatives. For instance, the EPA was created by Nixon. When the Acts were passed they were passed with Republican support.

Just go play with your Legos and leave the discussion on the Environment to the adults.
Oh please, you and your ilk are the problem. Lord help us if you were truly in charge of implementing environmental laws. Most Cons have been at war against any environmental Legislation, especially, in the past twenty years. That is part of the record.

The EPA was indeed started by Nixon. Pubs have been waging war against it ever since. Reagan sought to undermine the EPA. Who can forget W. changing the clean water rules to allow more mercury in our drinking water. Trump tried all in his power to gut and politicize the EPA.

Leave the talk of environmental laws to those who give a damn. I don’t need a friggin partisan hack to give me a lecture on the conservative position on environmental issues. Most of us do not want to live in the sewer that you and others like you want to create for the rest of us.

Last edited:
Is anyone really stupid enough to think the climate is not changing?

The climate changes. It has nothing to do with mankind and the world will not end in 12 years. In the 60s it was fully believed that American women using hair spray would dissolve the ozone layer. I see that hairspray and the ozone layer is still with us.

A) The climate changes. Therefore climate change is not a haox.

B) Climate does change because of mankind, because we've changed the Earth. There's less forest and rain forest out there, that will change the climate, for a start.

C) The ozone layer has been reduced and we had to ban things to stop it being worse, and it got a bit better.

Going from the heat of summer to the cold of winter is not climate change. That's weather. There are six main climate zones, tropical, rainy, dry, temperate, Continental, polar and highlands. These are also labeled as tropical, subtropical, temperate, and arctic. Not a single climate zone has shown any indication of changing into another climate. Areas like California subject to drought are still subject to drought. Louisiana is still rainy and Florida remains in the path of Atlantic Hurricanes just as it has always done. It is obvious that the climate isn't changing. Experts know this. They just make money selling climate snake oil.

Yeah, it is. The climate changes yearly. Think about what you're saying.

One of the biggest problems is people speak without thinking. They think the term "climate change" means something, but they don't take the time to understand what it is.

Seasonal local climate change is different to global climate change. Global climate change works on the basis that if it's cold there, it's probably hot on the other side of the planet.

Forum List

Back