Climate change is a hoax, says Townhall columnist.. 97% of Americans are not concerned about it

Kiss AOC's ass. The only thing BURNING is OUR MONEY wasted on this fakery.
yeh, whatever happened to the freedom to spend your money on whatever since you earned it?

But NOOOOOOOOOO, the jerks in Washington think THEY know what is best. You are just a loser who doesn't know a thing... about climate change, about even your own family. They know more than you do, so just trust them to spend spend spend your money & everyone else's.. and so they do spend.. on things nobody cares about

Wrong. YOU fuckers are watching the planet "essentially burn" and don't give a shit
The planet is doing what it always has. It rotates every 24 hours. It makes a trip around the sun once a year. Some days get hot, others get cold, you can actually kind of predict which months that will happen. It rains, it snows, the animals continue their lives as they always have.

There isn’t enough tax money or laws that will change that.

This climate law they just passed I saw in an article is going to lower the temperature in 50 years by .0008. Now how the fuck they decided what the temperature was going to be in 50 years and came up with it would be .0008 degrees cooler, I have no idea. It sounds like bullshit to me. I sure hope the children appreciate that day that will be .0008 degrees cooler after we butt fuck our entire economy.

The cult claims the climate should not change.

Yet, we see there has been climate in flux for the entire history of the planet.

Its a grift. You change deniers are a cult.
i heard somewhere that the climate changed the most right around the turn of the 19th century (to 20th century)

We didn't have a lot of cars in those days

Yep, the climate has always changed and will continue to change no matter how many turtles you perform analingus on.
And when it changes enough...especially quickly (like couple degrees in just decades) things get fucking nasty

What's also hilarious is watching liberals clutch their pearls about the Lake Mead reservoir that allowed cities and agriculture to develop in a region that was essentially a wasteland where those activities never would have existed without a large impact on the natural environment from human activity.

By today's environmentalists standards a project like the Hoover dam would never see the light of day as it forever altered the natural river basin.

Gore promised us 25 years ago that the oceans would be rising. I wish they'd hurry up and rise so I could get some good flyfishing for redfish off the back of my porch.
I live on The Ridge in Central Florida. A hilly spine running along the middle of the state.

I wish we had real global warming. My property on The Ridge could be ocean front.

I live on The Ridge in Central Florida. A hilly spine running along the middle of the state.

I wish we had real global warming. My property on The Ridge could be ocean front.
And everyone else would be fucked.

Nice

And when it changes enough...especially quickly (like couple degrees in just decades) things get fucking nasty
We really don't know how much the climate has changed in the last "couple of decades" for two reasons.

1. We really didn't measure much the global temperature prior to WWII. The Southern hemisphere temperature measurements have always been under reported. In the Northern hemisphere many temperature readings were performed in big cities not necessarily representative of the general climate.

2. We have found out that the Principle Scientists that make the claim of a sharp increase have cherry picked and created false data. They even admitted it. In addition we have found that government agencies like NOAA, NASA and The UN Climate Commission produced false data.

AGW is a scam. Everybody knows it. These stupid Moon Bats even know it but they won't admit it.

We need to have reasonable pollution abatement requirements. However we don't need bat shit crazy Environmental Wacko requirements because they will do nothing to change the climate but will destroy our economy. You know, like this disastrous shit we are getting from Potatohead.

Last edited:
I tried to find Illinois yearly averages. None to be found. But I did find this. The dryers to wettest years in Chicago listed in order.

Sure looks like anything in the 2000’s isn’t even all that crazy. They should have done irrigation in the early 1900’s. 2021 was a record year for rain fall. So WTF are your friends doing over there?

It is not the total rain that has changed, how it is delivered is what changed. It used to be spread out more or less evenly over the course of 20 or so days. Now it comes in just a few days with far more at one time. This is not good for crops any more than you drinking a whole weeks worth of water in an hour and having no more after that would be for you.

Thus the tiling is added to aide the runoff and keep the soil from washing away, and the irrigation is added for the extended periods without any rain.

The numbers are close to the same in Missouri, but there is far less crop land so it is not as extreme.

Your ignorance is astounding, but I am sure you assume you know more than the actual farmers on the land.

And back then science was not politicized and people made changes to fix the problem.

Same thing with the acid rain problem.

Sadly today all anyone cares about it politics.
Follow the implications and the money and the power.

The solution is always more power and control over us. That tells me all I need to know about whether or not this is cocksucking bullshit.

It is not the total rain that has changed, how it is delivered is what changed. It used to be spread out more or less evenly over the course of 20 or so days. Now it comes in just a few days with far more at one time. This is not good for crops any more than you drinking a whole weeks worth of water in an hour and having no more after that would be for you.

Thus the tiling is added to aide the runoff and keep the soil from washing away, and the irrigation is added for the extended periods without any rain.

The numbers are close to the same in Missouri, but there is far less crop land so it is not as extreme.

Your ignorance is astounding, but I am sure you assume you know more than the actual farmers on the land.
Oh I see. So we are going to destroy our energy sector and economy to spread out the rain. Good fucking plan. I’m sure nature is thinking “Holy Fuck! They passed a tax increase and have 87,000 new IRS agents to enforce it!” We had better spread the rain out a bit more. These people mean business. They passed a law after all.

If I was Mother Nature I would be highly concerned right now. I mean, there’s a law now. That should fix it and make her act like we want. We should have just passed a law years ago Mother Nature can’t have droughts or floods. No more hurricanes, tornadoes are against the law. We could have solved this long ago. All it took was taxes and a new law. Tell your friends to fill in those canals. No longer needed. We passed a law.

Forum List

Back