Climate change is a hoax, says Townhall columnist.. 97% of Americans are not concerned about it

None of us will be around long enough to see the effects so who gives a shit?

Everything is a debatable issue.

Anyone saying XYZ is not a debatable issue has already lost.

All science questions are debatable. All of them.
Not ALL science questions, Bootney.
For example: that the sun will eventually burn out (after expanding to a red giant first and frying the Earth) is not debatable.

Climate change is absolutely real.

The climate has been changing for about 4.5 billion years. It's always changing because earth is not static, it's chaotic.

That's why 55 million years ago the antarctic was a rainforest and why we found plant and animal fossils there when the average earth temperature was 20 degrees higher than it is now.

It's why we had the ice age, mass extinctions, tectonic activity so great it broke apart land masses, a total reversal of the poles and so on. Millions and billions of years before man ever came on the scene.

But to act like the climate is changing for the first ever and it's all because of man is entirely irresponsible and harmful because it is a lie.

i think a lot of scientists have been saying it for a long time but the loudmouth fake ones get the attention

hey, just like anything else on Planet Earth!

The fake ones get attention because it's what the current administration does. They find who they want, give them a lot grant money to find the results they want and publish them, have the msm not talk about the others and label them as climate deniers and kooks because they aren't on the msm so they must be wrong.

The current administration does what they are told by the world economic forum and the United Nations.

Not ALL science questions, Bootney.
For example: that the sun will eventually burn out (after expanding to a red giant first and frying the Earth) is not debatable.
I disagree. It is still debatable. Evidence suggests that the sun will burn out, based on our observation of other, similar stars, but it is always up for review, especially when it hasn't happened yet.

OK, the 97% figure in title refers not to a Townhall person but to some commentator on Fox News who said that liberal elites care about climate change NOT the American people. So that's what I typed in my Search that led me to this site..

But I always believed it was a hoax. I have read books written by scientists and those who follow scientists (the real ones).

There is no damn emergency climate problem!

:rolleyes:
World governments don't care.

World governments care about what the public thinks as the public is concerned about climate change

Meanwhile, their economic lives will continue to be destroyed by the governments that rule them, cuz they know best, all with the premise of trying to decrease the global temperature by 1 degree.

I saw the interview on YouTube years ago. It may still be on there if you search for it.
i dont think it is. I also saw it yrs ago but YouTube started deleting all the stuff about election fraud. . amazing how the Left cannot stand truth and real news..

scary..

World governments don't care.

World governments care about what the public thinks as the public is concerned about climate change

Meanwhile, their economic lives will continue to be destroyed by the governments that rule them, cuz they know best, all with the premise of trying to decrease the global temperature by 1 degree.
yeh, that's about it

and htey won't even accomplish that because China and India and other countries COULDN'T CARE LESS about climate change..

funny... scary .. when u agree with foreign countries and not your own

Eighty years ago the world was on fire. Ships loaded with oil and hazardous material were sunk in the ocean every day. Cities were burning and every kind of vehicle that burned dirty fuel was shooting at every other kind of vehicle. The war ended and the the temperature fluctuated just like it did a thousand years ago and still does today. The Fukashima earthquake was so powerful that it moved Japan a couple of feet and shifted the earth on it's axis. That has to impact the weather patterns but there is no extortion money in it so "scientists" don't bother analyzing it. The climate changes but we didn't freaking cause it.

The climate it changing, that there is no question of.

The only question left is what to do about it. The cause is meaningless at this point
As it has since the beginning of time.

You aren’t going to do anything about it. No matter how much you pay in taxes, no matter what car the government forces you to drive, no matter how much you pay to heat your home. None of that matters.

As it has since the beginning of time.

You aren’t going to do anything about it. No matter how much you pay in taxes, no matter what car the government forces you to drive, no matter how much you pay to heat your home. None of that matters.

That is one approach, the one fucking morons take. But I see why you did.

Or we can do thing to adapt to the changes and take advantage of the changes we can and mitigate the damage from the rest.

In your neck of the woods the grain farmers have been putting in tiling and irrigation due to the changing rain patterns. Farmers I work with that are on the same land their family has worked for 5 or 6 generations and never needed them before....now they do.

In Illinois the amount of land that is irrigated has gone up 4 fold in the last decade.

This is just one example of what to do about it

None of us will be around long enough to see the effects so who gives a shit?
people who have kids and grandkids?

:dunno:

I don't mean the environment will kill them... Govt will

they're already encouraging pepole to off themselves w/ assisted suicide. There may come a day, if dimrats stay in charge, when such will be MANDATED, not optional

people who have kids and grandkids?

:dunno:

I don't mean the environment will kill them... Govt will

they're already encouraging pepole to off themselves w/ assisted suicide. There may come a day, if dimrats stay in charge, when such will be MANDATED, not optional
Only you moron

Forum List

Back