Climate change is a hoax, says Townhall columnist.. 97% of Americans are not concerned about it

That is one approach, the one fucking morons take. But I see why you did.

Or we can do thing to adapt to the changes and take advantage of the changes we can and mitigate the damage from the rest.

In your neck of the woods the grain farmers have been putting in tiling and irrigation due to the changing rain patterns. Farmers I work with that are on the same land their family has worked for 5 or 6 generations and never needed them before....now they do.

In Illinois the amount of land that is irrigated has gone up 4 fold in the last decade.

This is just one example of what to do about it
I tried to find Illinois yearly averages. None to be found. But I did find this. The dryers to wettest years in Chicago listed in order.

Sure looks like anything in the 2000’s isn’t even all that crazy. They should have done irrigation in the early 1900’s. 2021 was a record year for rain fall. So WTF are your friends doing over there?

So fuck your kids and grand kids huh ya selfish asshole
You’re the one fucking them. Higher taxes on their parents, less expendable cash to spend on them, having to buy an electric car instead of a family trip in the gas powered one. And finally handing off these high tax rates and ridiculous regulations to them when they mature.

You’re the ones fucking the kids.

Climate change is absolutely real.

The climate has been changing for about 4.5 billion years. It's always changing because earth is not static, it's chaotic.

That's why 55 million years ago the antarctic was a rainforest and why we found plant and animal fossils there when the average earth temperature was 20 degrees higher than it is now.

It's why we had the ice age, mass extinctions, tectonic activity so great it broke apart land masses, a total reversal of the poles and so on. Millions and billions of years before man ever came on the scene.

But to act like the climate is changing for the first ever and it's all because of man is entirely irresponsible and harmful because it is a lie.

The fake ones get attention because it's what the current administration does. They find who they want, give them a lot grant money to find the results they want and publish them, have the msm not talk about the others and label them as climate deniers and kooks because they aren't on the msm so they must be wrong.

The current administration does what they are told by the world economic forum and the United Nations.
I know.. and so what if the climate changed millions of years ago (I'd like to know exactly how they know that anyway.. long time back)

But in any case, it hasn't changed drastically for several thousand years according to my info

You’re the one fucking them. Higher taxes on their parents, less expendable cash to spend on them, having to buy an electric car instead of a family trip in the gas powered one. And finally handing off these high tax rates and ridiculous regulations to them when they mature.

You’re the ones fucking the kids.
Wrong. YOU fuckers are watching the planet "essentially burn" and don't give a shit

We've been having the same stupid circular arguments with climate deniers since 2004 .

In 2004 the CONSENSUS among the scientific community was that climate change was real and caused by man.

It's been almost two decades since then

Just stop assholes.

We've been having the same stupid circular arguments with climate deniers since 2004 .

In 2004 the CONSENSUS among the scientific community was that climate change was real and caused by man.

Just stop assholes.
stop assholes?

we're trying, we're trying....

ah, November... never was my favorite month (unless I was in the South)

but this year... favorite month of all!

Just stop assholes.

We're trying to stop you assholes.

You're very persistent.

There is post glacial global warming going on. Been going on for about the last 10K years.

Man Made global warming is a scam. A big scam. Only idiot Moon Bats believe in that bullshit.
yeh, which one is it with these brain dead dimrats? (redundancy)

If we are below zero population and everyone knows we are... and most of the world is still in one level of poverty or another, where are all the environmentally destructive pollutants coming from? OK, they come from all over, that is true.. but it is not enough to destroy the stratosphere.,.. There is carbon dioxide and carbon monoxide already there in the upper atmosphere... then they show themselves to be liars by letting all the strangers into our country bringing God knows what disease or crime... How does that help us make the US environmentally better? (Do they really expect us to believe that all these gate crashers are vegans? I thought meat was bad for the env? So there will be more meat consumption, more littering.... )

It's all about power w/ them.. That is all they care about.. it is their god. they just use the environemnt as an excuse...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back