Climate change is a hoax, says Townhall columnist.. 97% of Americans are not concerned about it

OK, the 97% figure in title refers not to a Townhall person but to some commentator on Fox News who said that liberal elites care about climate change NOT the American people. So that's what I typed in my Search that led me to this site..

But I always believed it was a hoax. I have read books written by scientists and those who follow scientists (the real ones).

There is no damn emergency climate problem!

:rolleyes:
I think if you start asking people if they are willing to pay large sums of money or dramatically change their standard of living to address the manufactured Climate Panic, about 97% of people do indeed oppose. This is true even for climate hypocrites (Al Gore, Celebrities) , of course.

Very few climate "activists" want to substantially change their own behavior and not force it on everyone else.

Like the COVID Pandemic, the Climate Change Panic is all about control of the populace. If everyone has ample supply of abundant energy provided by the free market without excessive taxation, it's much more difficult for the government to maintain control.

The Globalists in charge really want to control carbon. Once you control carbon, you contol everything - agriculture, energy, the economy, even life itself.

Probably pretty significant but there's nothing we can do about it unless you have a plan to control the weather, jet streams and sun activity.
So

Climate Change isn't happening

Man has no effect on the change that is IS happening

It's too late to do anything about it

Rinse wash repeat

Idiots have been "saying it" for decades...as the situation got worse and worse
1 degree hotter over 40 years. Whatever will you do, Chicken-Leshttle?
hair-fire.gif

Climate change is not a hoax.
The climate has been changing since the dawn of Earth.
What is a hoax is the dimtarded belief that mankind's activities are causing it to such an extent that only marxist wealth redistribution can save us.
What a raft of fools.

What's the economic impact of a decades long drought?
California had a drought that lasted 200 years. Since the enemy democrats are trying to sell a drought why don't they stop the illegal marijuana grows that tap into the water lines and steal water? Why did enemy kingpin, Gavin Newsom shut down the construction of two desalination plants. Enemy democrats don't exactly take this drought business seriously.

Or two or three...if ya wanna be accurate...and it affects all sorts of shit
The graphs I've seen say about 1 degree since 1980. Feel free to support your 2-3 degrees with something other than hot air bloviating.
Why, are you gonna start crying again?
It's not actually happening. Get with the program
It's always been happening, fool. It happens on every planet, whether men are there or not. You've been duped and aren't intelligent enough to see it.

Gore promised us 25 years ago that the oceans would be rising. I wish they'd hurry up and rise so I could get some good flyfishing for redfish off the back of my porch.
I just wish the Left Coast would be flooded out. Or San Andreas would really cut loose.

Wrong! The only ones arguing climate change are the 6% of scientists hired by right wing hacks.
Actually the corrupt global warming leftist academics posing as scientists simply refuse to debate real scientists who are skeptical about CAGW because they simply have no logical argument to make.

They cannot win an argument so they, along with the fake news media, simply brainwash low IQ dupes like you via the simplest and most often used brainwashing technique. Repeated messaging.

Then you low IQ and therefore easily brainwashed dupes stupidly and ignorantly repeat that message like mindless bots.

Forum List

Back